[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a senior at a private high school in San Antonio. My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 312x161) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 312x161
I'm a senior at a private high school in San Antonio. My school is catholic and we have mass pretty often, but this man (pic related) the archbishop of SA showed up and gave a mass about the racism of Donald Trump and the mistreatment of muslims. I stopped being catholic then.
>>
>>74420028
it really is amazing how desperately the catholic hierarchy believes that they can convert Muslims. I mean it's just about as likely as moving an immovable object
>>
>>74420246
You're right the muslims are far more committed to their faiths than most Christians.
>>
>If you leave islam, the punishment is death
What did they mean by this?
>>
Do you have links to comments he's made about Trump in the past? Or just hearsay?
>>
Was this before or after he had sex with your butt?
>>
>>74420028
Jesus would be proud of you. You were never Christian to begin with
>>
File: 1455827194100.jpg (285 KB, 889x1126) Image search: [Google]
1455827194100.jpg
285 KB, 889x1126
>>74420028
Trump is a racist.

Who are you going to listen to, a successor to the apostles or an orange-faced fascist racist idiot.
>>
This narrative that Islam is an oppressed religion is infuriating. Most Islamic flags have swords dripping with blood ffs.
>>
>>74420028
Remain Christian but reject collaborating Romans 13 Satanists.
Also note and resent how, when a church asks for tax-exempt status, which it does not automatically get, it must prove it is apolitical -- unless it's left-wing, in which case political content is acceptable.
>>
>>74420650
He references donald trump in a line about walls in this local news article, sorry it's the best I could find.

http://www.ksat.com/news/sa-archbishop-discusses-pope-francis-border-visit
>>
>>74420028

Wow you should have recorded it. Did he even try to put a religious spin on the brainwash session?
>>
Catholicism is cuckoldry.

You will never convert Muslims. You will never win over atheist leftists by giving more and more ground to degenerates.
>>
>>74421259
It's a catholic mass at my catholic high school that I just graduated from. They wouldn't have allowed it. I would have done it if I had known he would have done it so blatantly in advance.
>>
>>74421259
There was some slight elements of loving gentiles and one faith one world and other shit.
>>
210 here

fuck catholics
>>
>>74422178
I hate this city. Me and my friends drive around the streets of San Antonio and it all looks shitty and when we stop driving and get on a highway we realize we just randomly saw like 40% of the city and it was all ghetto.
>>
File: 1462821209013.jpg (19 KB, 222x293) Image search: [Google]
1462821209013.jpg
19 KB, 222x293
>>74422438
Northside of the city is fine, doesnt have the niggers of houston or the leftist faggots of austin.
>>
>>74420028
210 here. I went to HCHS. I fucking love San Antonio though. Are you at St Anthony?
>>
>>74420028
>I stopped bring Catholic then

Luther would be proud, you giant pussy. The thing you and all these protestant fuck buckets need to understand is that what this Bishop and modernist milksops like him teach is NOT authentic Catholiscism. They are betrayers to Our Lord and His bride the Church. Rather than strive to lead the world to Heaven, they bow down to politically correct speech. The problem here is not the Church, for the gold coin does not lose its value by passing through dirty hands. The problem is with these spineless, lukewarm leaders we have. And it takes laymen, common soldiers of the Church Militant, to stand up and shout down their heresy and false ecumenism. So stand the fuck up soldier! Do not desert your post, get back in line and fight!
>>
File: image.png (156 KB, 574x601) Image search: [Google]
image.png
156 KB, 574x601
>>74420028
>stopped being Catholic then
It's working
>>
What protestant denominations are legit?

I know Mormons and Jehovad Witnesses are just blatantly wrong, what about the others?

It seems like it's impossible to find a comparison of different denominations.
>>
>>74420028
Can you show us on this doll where he touched you?
>>
>>74424277
>which slightly different interpretation of a completely anti-logical fairy tale is "legit"

I guess all of them if you believe in the baby shit senpai
>>
>>74420028
You are far more stupid because of it, lefty cucks have infilltrated everywhere, keep your heart true, faith personal and the courage to strike for the neck when the beast is finally dragged by the scuff of the neck into the open.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 470x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 470x626
>>74424277
Lol their for sure wrong. All my beliefs are right and just.
>>
>>74424277
Lutherans are pretty fragmented at the moment, but our baseline theology is very sound. Luther himself was truly blessed, and his writings are well worth your time (especially On the Jews and Their Lies). The ELCA has unfortunately become a cesspool of modern liberalism, with some conservative parishes attempting to weather the storm. Missouri Synod can be solid depending on the pastor. NALC is great if you can find a parish, it began from churches leaving the ELCA over the rampant madness happening there, but remains relatively small. Honestly, any church with a solid pastor who preaches the truth of the salvation of Jesus Christ and stays faithful to the gospel will do (I'm a big fan of Pastor Steven Anderson, a Baptist), but I also believe that confessional Churches structured around shared theology are ultimately stronger than independent churches centered around a singular pastor. Pray for the Holy Spirit to guide you and you will find somewhere appropriate to worship our risen Lord Jesus Christ in a community of faithful believers.
>>
>>74420028
you stopped being catholic for the wrong reasons
a religion based on fear should never have any followers
ur only butthurt cuz hes not a trumpfag like you
now please leave
>>
>>74423815
Luther understood that the catholic church, catholic meaning "universal," extends to the community of all believers in Christ. The Roman Catholics misinterpret much of the gospel, namely the passage regarding Peter and the church. Christ built the rock of His church on faith, not on Peter. Paul is very clear that minor doctrinal disputes should not divide us, yet in our sinful ways we are fragmented. That being said, the Bishop of Rome and the Roman Catholic Church are just as much, if not more to blame, for schism as the Protestants. The Roman insistence that theirs is the true church, the only true church, is wrong, and belittles the salvation of Jesus Christ.
>>
210 here.
>Catholic
>Liberal
>Hispanic
I'm thinking swine.
>>
>>74420028
That guy gives really good bj's.
>>
>>74420028
210 here.
You should of asked him about his 5000sq ft home he resides in, multiple expensive cars and yard workers that make less than minimum wage. Not very catholic. My parents live in Hill Country village right next door to him and I just bought a house in king William district and live next to another 210 holy roller who enjoys the finer things in life. They are crooks who peddle guilt and redemption to the masses. Worse than lawyers.
>>
File: Augustin_Barruel.png (70 KB, 208x279) Image search: [Google]
Augustin_Barruel.png
70 KB, 208x279
>>74420028
You stupid fucking cunt. You don't leave the Church just because some faggot in sheep's clothing says some bullshit. You join the Society of Saint Pius and fight for the banishment of these neo-commies. People like you make it too easy for them.
>>
>>74420028
Well, historically Catholicism has always had it's heresies. What if this is just some other heresy? Looks like your current pope is a part of this heresy too, but it will come full circle again.
>>
>Arab religions
>>
>>74420028
Y'all niggas in TAPPS? I went to a TAPPS school.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.