[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey pol, I have a serious question. Lets save the Elliot Rodger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1016 KB, 1000x1506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1016 KB, 1000x1506
Hey pol, I have a serious question. Lets save the Elliot Rodger memes for another time.

I grew up with a filipina mom (she was born in america) and an American-danish dad. Growing up, I got nothing but respect from both sides of the family and race was never an issue. Infact, my filipino side envied my height and light skin color, and my filipino grandparents seemed to like me better because of my light skin. Growing up i really enjoyed the close knit family of asian cultures.

My mom and dad met at the hospital she worked at. The white side of my family never treated me and different just because I was half asian. Infact, I look mostly white except for my brown hair and eyes. I got all the best traits from being white (6'2", slightly above average weewee) and am able to tan without sunscreen.

So after the whole elliot rodger incident, i found out there are fucking SUBREDDITS for hapa kids who hate themselves. They literally blame all of their shortcomings on their race. Why is this? Why is having an Asian mom and white dad so frowned upon? This is a serious question. When I fail at something, i blame myself, not my fucking heritage.
>>
because most hapas lose the genetic lottery unlike you.

Victim culture 101: Blame anything else for you own shortcomings.
>>
>>74419330
I honestly think its because the hapas you hear about online are usually fuckups. Elliot, that one chick who got facefucked for 100$, the mattress uni incident, etc.

Maybe the memes have gotten to the heads of those faggots who post online about their dumbass problems
>>
>>74419330
So you're using reddit and wondering why everyone there is a faggot?

kys mm
>>
>>74419624
The other two hapas i know of irl did not lose the genetic lottery. Being Indian, or one of those full aztec beans who are wider than they are tall, that is was i consider losing the genetic lotto.
>>
>>74419977
Ive seen hapas on here and other places complain about their bullshit problems, not just on leddit
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 640x640
You had a good family

We didnt

>grew up thai whore mom
>american fat dad pump and dump us and now serving time
>but hey we in america now (since i was born here)
>mom still works the massage shop
>grew up around white kid hating on me and making fun of my white last name
>asian kids accepted me, mexicans were bretty bro back then
>never hung with blacks except for a few geeky gamer ones
>ton of single mom problems, i eventually overcome and stop giving a fuck after i left home and away from my toxic mom

Now i just troll pol with hapa pics, and people keep blaming asian masculinity lel, makes me kek cause its not
>>
>>74420453
I like that explanation. Makes sense if your mom was some 2$ whore who just used a white guy to get to America.

Totally forgot about that Asian masculinity bs, LOL. Nips will blame anytthing but themselves
>>
>>74419330
>They literally blame all of their shortcomings on their race. Why is this?

For example my sister and I won the genetic lottery when it comes to being half Japanese/white. We both look whiter and have good Asian features and white features. For some reason japs flock to us for some reason. But I know people who look more Asian and don't get those benifits my sister and I enjoy. Now that's not a excuse for being a pathetic failure but I can understand the difference of not having a glorious white master race jaw line versus having a Asian face. And thank fucking God.
>>
File: giphy-3.gif (600 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
giphy-3.gif
600 KB, 400x200
>>74419330

Because most of those reddits are all based around a victim mentality, much like r9k and pol. It's a habitualized thought process that alleviates the person's need to take responsibility/accountability for things. It's also called a martyr complex.
>>
>>74423171
This 2bh m8s
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.