[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OMEGLE confirmed SJW Safespacer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: droidcam--956119153.jpg (131 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
droidcam--956119153.jpg
131 KB, 640x480
so, i was just on there, loaded a pic of Trump's banner on my TV, and snapped a pic of it, and just displayed pic related on omegle

BUT, i then get this when i loaded up 20 minutes later on the 50th person

"Banned

You have been banned from Omegle due to possible terms of service violations by you, or someone else using your computer or network."

INNAPROPRIATE CONTENT

wow, white letters are innapropriate now

jesus fucking christ
>>
like, is Omegle this fucking sensative? and it was a pink-haired 500lbs-looking cow that said "you're banned" and when i refreshed, i was banned

do these cows even vote?
>>
>>74418862
Logo maybe? Trademark? This time just show white letters w/o the catchphrase below or the design.
>>
>>74421649

no, legit said i was "violating safety and protection rules" and "made some users feel uncomfortable"

i am not shitting you
>>
Try it with Bernie banners
>>
They can do whatever they want.

I've gotten banned for having the camera facing the lower half of my body even though I was fully clothed
>>
File: 1462516292162.jpg (134 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462516292162.jpg
134 KB, 640x640
>>74418862

Omegle shills for Gary Johnson on their fucking front page. How did you miss this?
>>
They probably just automatically ban you when X number of users report your for the same thing

You can thank leftists for hating free speech and thinking it's acceptable to report people for having differing opinions. You can take solace in the fact that those people live in self inflicted misery.
>>
>>74421972
Illegals confirmed for not being able to handle the bantz
>>
>>74422314

yeah, like he has a chance of winning.
>>
add Make America Great Again as an interest. i'm on there now.
>>
>>74422534

yeah, loading a proxy and getting on there, fuck that whole "safety standards"
>>
Moderators on websites like that literally have no life other than their volunteer "job", and will often take it upon themselves to ban people for infringing on their personal beliefs rather than the site's actual rules. Just remember that when you're on omegle some greasy fuck is silently watching you and someone else talk.
>>
File: gj.png (222 KB, 1914x959) Image search: [Google]
gj.png
222 KB, 1914x959
wew lad
>>
>>74422512
like that makes a difference to them
>>
>>74418862
>Omegle a SJW safespace.
They have Gary fucking Johnson on the front page, you dumb nigger.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.