[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since my last two threads failed because they made too much sense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 42
File: WhiteGenocide.jpg (155 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
WhiteGenocide.jpg
155 KB, 600x400
Since my last two threads failed because they made too much sense and /pol/ could not find anything to argue against, I am just going to say this as simple as possible.

THE REASON THERE IS """WHITE GENOCIDE""" ISN'T BECAUSE OF MUSLIMS OR OTHER IMMIGRANTS OR JEWS BUT BECAUSE WHITE MEN ARE NOT FUCKING WHITE WOMEN AND MAKING WHITE BABIES

YOUR BIRTHRATES ARE TOO LOW

YOUR MEN ARE TOO WEAK AND CHILDISH TO GET MARRIED AND START A FAMILY

IT IS YOUR FAULT
>>
File: 1459060641438.jpg (183 KB, 1240x1142) Image search: [Google]
1459060641438.jpg
183 KB, 1240x1142
>>74416020
Except this is just wrong.

Birthrates are irrelevant if you actually live in a nationalistic, largely isolationist nation.

The only reason birthrates are a problem is because they are COMBINED with mass immigration and multiculturalism.

Those who live in a third world simply reproduce at an absurd, unsustainable level. It isn't even desirable to reproduce that fast, but it isn't much of a problem so long as those populations are CONTAINED to the third world.

Which means the problem is, indeed, immigration.
>>
>>74416295

More of them, even economically, does not mean less of you
>>
>>74416485
It means less of me proportionally...

Which has cultural implications
and economic implications
and political implications
and crime implications
etc etc etc
>>
>>74416604

So get out there and FUCK
>>
>>74416020
This is the biggest lie on /pol/ right now. Immigration is the sole reason for the death of the white race in the West. The difference between Japan and Germany is that Japan was not intimidated by business interests to open the gates to the third world hoards.

LOW BIRTH RATES ARE NOT A PROBLEM IN DEVELOPED COUNTRIES. CAPITAL DEEPENING WILL ALWAYS TAKE ACCOUNT FOR A DECLINING, BUT BETTER-EDUCATED WORKFORCE. WE DO NOT NEED LOW-SKILLED AND LOW-WAGE WORKERS IN DEVELOPED COUNTRIES.

(Sorry about the caps, but the stupidity on this board regarding this issue is fucking infuriating)
>>
File: 1463605117139.png (168 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1463605117139.png
168 KB, 657x527
>>74416020
I agree with this, I remember the golden one, ramzpaul etcetc talking about how we shouldn't be blaming our problems on others, but instead take matters into our own hands, and I fully agree with that

>I have been lifting for 8 months every day trying to become the best person I can be so I am not grouped with the sterotypical neo nazi stormfront fag
I'm just a nationalist who believes everyone should be left the fuck alone/be with their own people
>>
>>74416823

So how come japan, a country with very low brith rates and little immigration, is failing?
>>
File: 1452463125689.png (2 MB, 1151x832) Image search: [Google]
1452463125689.png
2 MB, 1151x832
>>74416730
Having a white child in America today simply means one more white to suffer as a minority during the decline of Western civilization.

The problem, again, isn't birthrates. It's mass immigration and allowing in shitskins with massive birthrates. Those two things will INEVITABLY destroy the nation demographically.
>>
>>74416972

Do you have concrete proof that it happens?
>>
>>74417078
Yeah it's called statistics.... it's been general knowledge for decades that whites are set to become a minority in the USA in a few years. Just google it faggot.
>>
>>74417205

I know that...but I want to see the decline of a nation because of mass immigration
>>
>>74416966

It's not.
>>
>>74416295
Wait a minute... Why does South Asia have such a low welfare rate despite being arguably one of the fastest reproducers in the world?

Hell their IQ isn't even that good.

poo in the loo is revenge because south asia just doesn't fit pol's model for the world.
>>
File: AnCap.png (54 KB, 471x296) Image search: [Google]
AnCap.png
54 KB, 471x296
>>74417702
Tech companies are importing Kerpal's by the millions to replace more expensive whites.
>>
>>74417393

It's ALREADY happening. US, for example, has been falling in the PISA scores in recent decades. Real unemployment is up. Wages have stagnated, largely because of immigrants creating an artificial glut of workers, reducing the power of the average worker to secure a good wage for himself. Crime is up, relative to what it would have been. Look at crime stats by race/ethnic group and you can see that more 3rd worlders in the US = more crime than we would have had otherwise. Crime in general has been falling but that's largely because of smartphones and the internet keeping troublemakers entertained, and it would have fallen EVEN MORE if we hadn't allowed third world immigrants. 3rd world immigrants also consume more services than they pay in tax dollars.

America is already declining in terms of the things that actually MATTER. In terms of things like GDP we're growing, but that measurement doesn't matter--if you're going to go by economic measures, then GDP per capita is what you should be looking at.

The same problems are happening in many other Western countries as well.

It's not as simple as "go fuck more." White people are a lot more cautious and conscientious about bringing children into the world than 3rd worlders. A white couple isn't going to have a huge number of kids unless they KNOW they can take care of them and give them a good future. They're too upstanding to just pop out kids and go on welfare. 3rd worlders in Western countries have no such qualms, and no shame at all about having tons of kids and making the rest of us support them.

Low birth rates are NOT a problem anyway. As the population declined, there'd be a shortage of workers and wages would rise. Meanwhile less demand for houses would mean housing prices would go down. With lowered house prices and higher wages, family formation would be a lot more affordable for whites. The birth rate would recover. Plus automation means we need fewer people anyway.
>>
File: 20150916_obo.jpg (191 KB, 955x713) Image search: [Google]
20150916_obo.jpg
191 KB, 955x713
>>74417393
>>
>>74416966
Of course there's problems with an aging population. And obviously Japan will need to raise its retirement age to deal with changing age groups, 66 was the proposed plan apparently.

If you're talking about a shrinking economy, this of course may happen if a country is shrinking in terms of population, I'm not sure what your point is.

But let me offer you the alternative, assuming migrants can generally contribute to society (in the case of Germany's migrants this is not the case). To maintain your economy and artificially increase its value by importing low-paid workers we decide to introduced mass migrations, resulting in 20% of a country's population being foreign-born in 30 years, and by the end of the century, natives account for less than 10%, due to birthrate imbalances and further migration.

Housing crises, low wages, cultural destruction, genetic devaluing and all of the other problems /pol/ describes. Is that worth the price of a few more years retirement or a better place on the largest economies list? And of course, this all assumes the system can survive under the weight of these problems, which in the case of many European countries has become increasingly doubtful.

Immigration is an answer to a problem that was created to make us apathetic as the real value in our societies is destroyed.
>>
>>74416020

Complete bullshit shill!

1. Whites are k selective ( r k selection), thus create higher quality offspring instead of quality. With closed borders thats no problem. Who promotes open borders to import r selective people (quantity breeding)?
The 1960 Immigration changes was a forced effort of a specific group!

Who creates Bullshit Movies, TV programs that promotes sissy behavior?
Who promotes white guilt?
Who creates an atmosphere for whites to constantly feel under attack, thus reducing childbirth because of uncertainty?

Do you need any more facts of external forces that try to decrease white breeding and increase foreign people?

Busted stupid shill!
>>
>>74416020
You're just being dense as fuck. Without immigration there is no marginalization of white in their own country.

>ib4 marginalization isn't genocide

Stop being dense on purpose.
>>
>>74416020
and white men are not fucking white women because of the Jews
>>
>>74418093
Anyone got a better quality version of this?
>>
White genocide is conspiracy concept, but it doesn't invalidate the fact that immigration and mass movement make a large impact, especially when another race births more children more often. We aren't weak or childish, we're just smart and value our childrens life, why bring a child into the world if you can not support them?
>>
File: the future's so bright.jpg (54 KB, 541x380) Image search: [Google]
the future's so bright.jpg
54 KB, 541x380
>>74416020
>whites gain advancements in medicine
>whites legalize abortion and start aborting more and more babies
>other countries are either too dumb to do proper abortions or have made it illegal
>blacks in the US are too poor to pay for it
>whites became minority

You could see it coming a mile away
>>
>>74416020
So it had nothing to do with media and academic agitation, cultural engineering, and attacking whiteness since Boas?
>>
File: pure coincidence.png (17 KB, 1014x380) Image search: [Google]
pure coincidence.png
17 KB, 1014x380
>>74416020
and who promoted feminism which causes women to hate men, families and children and instead concentrate on shekels? hmm?
>>
>>74417997
it's almost like the more you tax Whites to pay for shitskin invaders kids, the less money they have to pay for their own kids
>>
>>74416020
birthrates wouldn't fucking matter if it wasn't for immigration. look at japan. still very homogeneous and they fuck each other even less than we do.
>>
>>74419683
a conspiracy? did the Australian Whites only immigration policy just change itself?
>>
Top fucking kek whites are such a soft race, very touchy and emotional
>>
File: 1462732541154.jpg (32 KB, 597x279) Image search: [Google]
1462732541154.jpg
32 KB, 597x279
>>74416020
did the US Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965 just pass itself?
>>
>>74420205
who would have thought that being genocided, completely destroyed as a group, was one of our triggers
>>
File: 18s0e09p4zp1vjpg.jpg (18 KB, 225x302) Image search: [Google]
18s0e09p4zp1vjpg.jpg
18 KB, 225x302
>>74420215

>posting quotes from a trap

Friendly reminder that Coulter has no children
>>
>>74420322

>muh genocide

Not anyone else's fault you don't have kids
>>
File: 1447632673586.png (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1447632673586.png
10 KB, 300x300
>>74420521
is being infertile a crime now?

and how does attacking hte source of a quote refute the substance of it?

do you even know the fallacies? read the fucking sticky, pleb
>>
>>74420123
Mate, as much as I'd like australia to be a whitey only nation we brought this upon ourselves. We have a bunch of old/young rich blokes who live miles away from the decisions they make choosing what future we have.

Why are you surprirsed that with a bureacracy we're fucked over.

>>74420600
>>74420205
Funnily enough, whites are actually less emotional. This is part of why we've actually got intraracial conflict. Non-whites are more emotional and easily triggered.
>>
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE
>>
>>74420600
>Not anyone else's fault you don't have kids
can you prove that?
>>
>>74420734

>is being infertile a crime
Should be, makes you worthless unless you're some brilliant bastard, which she obviously isnt
>>
>>74421023

Can you prove that it is?
>>
File: 1462732793364.jpg (63 KB, 599x305) Image search: [Google]
1462732793364.jpg
63 KB, 599x305
>>74420757
>we brought this upon ourselves. We have a bunch of old/young rich blokes who live miles away from the decisions they make choosing what future we have.

which is it? the rich blokes(kikes) did it, or we did it to ourselves?
>>
>>74421094
yes, but I asked first
>>
>>74416020
Why would I raise a kid? Kids are expensive and ungrateful assholes. I like to spend my money on me.
>>
>>74420123

It was not changed by a vote of THE PEOPLE. If it had been up to a vote of the people, it would still be in place.

And before you say "But they voted for those politicians" keep in mind that people can only vote for the politicians that are presented to them. Furthermore, it's the same deal in America...Americans were overwhelmingly opposed to the 1965 Immigration Act but our government passed it anyway.

Western governments do not have their people's wishes and best interests in mind. We have to get rid of representative democracy and have direct democracy instead. If people can vote on actual policy they will vote for less or no immigration, or only immigration of similar peoples.
>>
>>74421105
>Kikes
Mate, most jews are ethno-nationalists.
Stop blaming a conspriacy and take off that magical curtain which makes all whtie angels.
Europe is literally one example, it's primarily white. All most all of the people making decisions are whites, there is little to no jews. Labour parties or liberal/humanist parties are all white except for token races.

We've got to kill our own retarded before we start blaming anyone else.
>>
>>74421132

Yes, nobody is stopping you from having kids.

Everybody is provided the same economic opportunities.
There are no laws saying you can't have kids.
>>
>>74421391
Exactly.
>>
>>74416020
we should be able to have as many children as we want without having to worry about being outnumbered

the point is that we are being mongrelized and outnumbered by non-whites. even if we managed to outbreed the non-whites we would still have to see them everywhere and they would still be blended into our population.
>>
>>74421411
>jews have little influence in europe

are you naive or just a shill?
>>
>>74420215

A main proponent of its passing was Emanual Cellar, a Jew who wanted more Jews to be able to immigration.

The American people did not want the 1965 Immigration Act but were deceived into believing it wouldn't affect the nation's demographics.
>>
>>74416020
>OP-tard rationalizes macro pressures by invoking (non-existent) 'muh free will'
Your entire shit argument is debunked entirely in this video, OP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKDeyuM0-Og
>>
>>74421591
I don't believe in retarded boogymen. A lot of our problems come from ourselves.
>>
File: jewsandmulticulti.png (592 KB, 1173x1162) Image search: [Google]
jewsandmulticulti.png
592 KB, 1173x1162
>>74421391
I agree, twas the kikes, and their blackmailed/bought shabbos goyim

>>74421411
>Mate, most jews are ethno-nationalists.
yeah, for israel, whilst preaching dieversity for everyone else

>All most all of the people making decisions are whites, there is little to no jews
cameron is a mischling, his previous opponent milliband was a jewish commie, merkel is a jew, sarkozi was a jew(who advocated forced racial intermarriage)

all the papers are owned by jews, until January, the BBC was run by a jew and had a jew as its creative director

50% of the labor MPS, and 80% of the tories are members of the friends of israel society, which gives them money

they own most of the newspapers, publishing houses, banks and politicians

>We've got to kill our own retarded before we start blaming anyone else.
traitors are traitors whatever their religion or ethnicity

>>74421441
>Everybody is provided the same economic opportunities.
>There are no laws saying you can't have kids.
the immutable law of supply and demand, the law of female empowerment, man hating, family hating and promiscuity and shekels

>>74421517
exactly
>>
>>74416020

Genocide definitions--
>>
>>74416020
>YOUR BIRTHRATES ARE TOO LOW
no they aren't low, they are fine, the other birthrates that are too high, our population can't keep growing forever, there will be no space and no resources and you would have to choose between becoming a slave without life that only lives to work like people in china and japan or die homeless asking gibesdat like africans do
>>
>>74422329

Wouldn't all of that be affecting every man then, regardless of race?

Oh wait
>muh joos
Fucking kek
>>
>>74422329
I use to be a cunt like you, believing in this bullshit then I grew up and smelled the earth. No matter how much you boogyman a ethnicity/religion it won't change anything, the maority of SJWs, Liberals and humanists are rich white people. White people aren't angels, stop looking for things where they aren't and smell the ashes. We've got problems to deal with intraracially.
>>
File: white genocide definitions.jpg (49 KB, 600x382) Image search: [Google]
white genocide definitions.jpg
49 KB, 600x382
>>74416020

We are forced to outbreed the already invaders here, and ALSO keep ahead of invading peoples from the third world--IN OUR OWN LANDS--financed at OUR expense--if we want to survive as an ethnic group--- yet, anti-Whites say there is no genocide?

Gimme a break.
Anti-racist is code-word for anti-White.
>>
File: suicide.jpg (550 KB, 1158x1000) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
550 KB, 1158x1000
>>74416020
>THE REASON THERE IS """WHITE GENOCIDE""" ISN'T BECAUSE OF MUSLIMS OR OTHER IMMIGRANTS OR JEWS BUT BECAUSE WHITE MEN ARE NOT FUCKING WHITE WOMEN AND MAKING WHITE BABIES

It has become too dangerous to deal with women.

First we get rid of women's rights THEN we can talk about making babies again.
>>
>>74422529
>Wouldn't all of that be affecting every man then, regardless of race?
why would it affect women of foreign cultures who have not yet to hate men whilst using them as their meal ticket?

do women's opinions have no effect on men?

>>74422666
no, Whites aren't all angels

what are you trying to say? don't blame other races for wanting to invade? blame those that allowed or encouraged the invasion?
>>
>>74422918
>First we get rid of women's rights THEN we can talk about making babies again.
ungrateful bitches
>>
>>74423121
Yes. We wouldn't be in trouble in the first place if we didn't have fuckwitts in charge. This is our problem. We shouldn't be blaming people for taking oppurtunity. If we were isolationist and protectionist you wouldn't have a refugee crisis, they wouldn't cross borders to get into land they are barred from. Our problems are internal.
>>
>>74416020
I would like to know (((who))) wrote the pro immigration poem "The new colossus" that was ADDED to lady Liberty 17 years LATER and what (((group))) paid and lobbied for it!

"Emma Lazarus was a native New Yorker, the daughter of a wealthy Jewish family with roots going back several generations in New York City."

"...The next morning the New York Times reported that a crowd which included J. P. Morgan, the famous banker, heard a reading of the poem “The New Colossus” by Emma Lazarus..."
>>
>>74416020
4 white kids here. You sure op?
>>
>>74423283
yes, jewish fuckwits, evil ones, who have brainwashed and indoctrinated large numbers of our people

do you blame a man who has been poisoned, or the poisoner?

did all this anti-White immigration nonsense just happen simultaneously in dozens of Whtie countries by accident?
>>
>>74423533
It is pointless to even aruge with the schizophrenic.
>>
File: jews talmud.png (919 KB, 1279x1304) Image search: [Google]
jews talmud.png
919 KB, 1279x1304
>>74423695
jews aren't schizophrenic, you moran, well most of them
>>
File: 1461602601827.jpg (114 KB, 687x612) Image search: [Google]
1461602601827.jpg
114 KB, 687x612
>>74423831
>Moran
I've met plenty of people who boogyman jews, left and right.
It is getting pretty ridiculous now, they're all pretty much the same cunts who believe in stuff spewed from spirit science. It's okay when you're fifteen but if you are an adult and still spout this shit, well..
>>
>>74424091
>It is getting pretty ridiculous now,

Not an argument! How about you prove these people wrong! This is /pol not brain dead reddit newfag
>>
File: jews yosef.jpg (223 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
jews yosef.jpg
223 KB, 1000x750
>>74424091
ah, your a newfag, I see

don't worry, stick around, you will learn our ways
>>
>>74424428
You can't prove anything to an insane individual, I could tell some fella in a sanitorium that unicorns don't exist and he'll stand there all shivering and shaking trying to prove me wrong with bullshit. Steins and x or y names which look jewish tend to just be germans or the latter, a lot of germans immigrated to united states, therefore you get tons of steiners and shit like that.

It ain't some global conspiracy, what would jews have to gain from detrimenting their own allies on this planet? Israel only exists because of the west and could be easily over-run if we stopped giving a fuck.
>>
>>74424687
I'm not a newfag, I've been here before zimmy and boston bombings, I'm just not a retarded nazi or jew conspiratist anymore, I grew out of that shit. I became an adult and realized you can't scream and point all your problems at other people.
>>
>>74416020

You're not wrong but there are causes foe this phenomenon.

This has not been an issue for white people before. Why has it become an issue in the last 50 years?
>>
File: image004.jpg (11 KB, 371x323) Image search: [Google]
image004.jpg
11 KB, 371x323
>>74416020
WhiteGenocide has NOTHING to do with population growth and declines, or birth rates.

Europe lost 40% of their population due to Black death in the 1300s. The leaders, Royalty, at that time, did not invite the entire third world into Europe at that time to take it over.

Anti-Whites will always find a way to justify #WhiteGenocide.

Anti-Whites should remember how fat the political climate change in Europe in the mid 1940s. Those who said 'I was following orders" got a rope around their neck at Nuremberg.

Julius Streicher was hung at Nuremberg for merely being the owner of a newspaper.
>>
>>74424777
>I became an adult
2/10
>>
>>74424854
It was actually a problem back then, if not way back to the days russians got their nickname as slaves. There's always been collaspe and conquer. But if we're talking about caucasians as of today it's more then likely a result of pure ideology, the state is now the pure identity and freedom is evil. What huxley and the other bloke who went to spain said was literal preaching.

/pol/'s going to shout and scream and call me a lefty faggot, but I'd bet you if we weren't depending on states or government authority we'd more then definitely have severed nigger heads in our dumpster bins. We're all comfortable. I can tell you once comfort isn't a concern anymore whites will return to what they've being doing for millenia.

>>74425198
>Why aren't you arguing!
>Goes ahead and doesn't even argue what I've said, just posts stupid rhetoric and isn't able to dismiss my claims
>>
>>74425344
>Goes ahead and doesn't even argue what I've said, just posts stupid rhetoric and isn't able to dismiss my claims
oh, claiming your an adult is an argument is it now?
>>
File: 1462734053859.jpg (90 KB, 401x729) Image search: [Google]
1462734053859.jpg
90 KB, 401x729
>>74425120
>>
>>74425531
You haven't been able to dismiss my claims that the problem results in white people, you've done nothing to argue against my point, you've only put across macros and cried evil jews. I'm not some random emotional or butthurt person, I'm not from tumblr and I can bet you more then a hundred dollars I've probably got less care for what happens to anyone then you.

White genocide doesn't exist, what does exist is a group of people holding authority of more then twenty million people with differing ideals and and principles who more then likely live in gated communities. They are the problem.
>>
File: facebook censor sjw.jpg (44 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
facebook censor sjw.jpg
44 KB, 600x300
>>74421105
>which is it? the rich blokes(kikes) did it, or we did it to ourselves?

Did you ever vote for your homeland to be invaded and colonized by the third world? NO !!!

Political figure will however, send a gestapo squad to your home if they don't like your commentary about your new neighbours.

Political figures also created a climate that makes it hard to speak up.

Facebook and Youtube censors negative commentary about any ethnic group--as long as they are not White---because that would destroy the Holocaust industry.
>>
File: population density.jpg (50 KB, 1000x510) Image search: [Google]
population density.jpg
50 KB, 1000x510
>>74416020
>MUH BIRTHRATES!

Fucking r-selected subhuman.
>>
>>74425616

Anti-racist is code-word for anti-White.

#WhiteGenocide
>>
>>74416020
Nah faggot low birthrate is a sign of evolving. The problem is that whites live among animals. Whites are too evolved so mother nature must take them down until the mud races are cleansed.
>>
File: 1458418579413.jpg (180 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1458418579413.jpg
180 KB, 600x800
>>74416020

Actually it's the women's fault. Just saiyan.
>>
>>74416020
It's a little of both.

Whites aren't making enough replacement rate babies
And everyone else is making too many, and making sure they come to white countries.
>>
>>74426352
All thus shows is how powerful whites are that they have to give them a penalty to play fair.
>>
File: 1462736787764.jpg (42 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1462736787764.jpg
42 KB, 600x450
>>74425799
>I'm not some random emotional or butthurt person
AIDS

AIDS AIDS AIDS

Australien Internet Department of Shitposting

>I've probably got less care for what happens to anyone then you.
you are proud of that? seems a bit curmudgeonly

>White genocide doesn't exist
and yet we are dying out
>>
File: 1462739499014.jpg (32 KB, 395x395) Image search: [Google]
1462739499014.jpg
32 KB, 395x395
>>74426352
>>
>>74416020
Ugh its so sad. I hate being randomized. I'm disliked by blacks for being "lightskinned" and disliked by whites for being "on-site" even though I side with whites on most issues and am not a dindu degenerate.
Is there truly no future for me as a good, working and productive racemixed person in society?
>>
>>74420063
FUCKING THIS

I know people who wants have more children and they cannot sustain other one, indeed, they barely can sustain their only children.

Meanwhile i see every day fucking shitskins pushing cars with 1-2 children.
>>
>>74427146
>Racemixed not randomized*
>>
>>74427146
>>74427191

And
>Non-white not on site*
>>
Overpopulation is bad regardless of color. We need less brown people, not more white people.
>>
>>74427177
That's because niggers don't care about supporting their children, they make the state support them for having the wretched goddamn things.
>>
>>74424695
>what would jews have to gain from detrimenting their own allies on this planet?

Its not about destroying the allies shill, its about transforming the society of the allies to make them more easy to manipulate. Divide et impera -> minority societies. If you then control the money (FED) and the (social-) media, you control who will get elected.
>>
File: 1295071948609.jpg (17 KB, 196x187) Image search: [Google]
1295071948609.jpg
17 KB, 196x187
>>74427146
>good
>working
>productive
>racemixed
>terrible spelling grammar and thought process

No. And that's the way it should be.
>>
>>74427850
>terrible grammar
No, that's autocorrect Fucking it up not me
>>
>>74416020
>muh birthrate
You shill we have more than enough people if only the wages were higher and women not forced to work beside her man to have a decent living they could have babies again

Higher wages would mean more money for old peoples pension, would mean we don't have a "demographic gap", all we have is not enough money for old people so fug off
>>
>>74416020

No, you're wrong. Women ruined everything. Stop blaming men because you are too cowardly to call out women on the Internet, burger muncher.
>>
>>74416020
No fuck that, we don't want too many fucking people around fucking shit up. Go to your shithole countries and starve yourselves there. Worthless overbreeding trash.
>>
File: 1454552333191.jpg (64 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1454552333191.jpg
64 KB, 600x338
>>74427389
>Overpopulation is bad regardless of color.
and how many of each group are there wordwide, and what are their fertility rates?

will you jewgle the world fertility rates? and find that all White populations are below the critical figure of 2.11? whilst africans and sandniggers are tripling or quadrupling or more?
>>
>>74428105
that's a funny way of spelling jews

why didn't they ruin everything for the previous few thousand years?
>>
>>74416020
>BECAUSE WHITE MEN ARE NOT FUCKING WHITE WOMEN AND MAKING WHITE BABIES

Because we're busy paying for their welfare
>>
>>74416915
>I'm just a nationalist who believes everyone should be left the fuck alone/be with their own people
same here, seems like most everyone is too extreme with the hatred of other races or too extreme with the fucking multicultural globalist bullshit
>>
File: 1454553658232.jpg (76 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1454553658232.jpg
76 KB, 600x400
>>
>>74416485
It does when a welfare state exists
>>
>>74416485
>more of them
>more money needed for welfare
>less disposable income for natives
>natives have less money for kids
>natives have less kids
Not hard to figure out senpai
>>
>>74428256
They quadruple because they get fed by organisations which leaders are Jews or sjw
Famine relief is a joke
>>
>>74428312

Jews are a problem no doubt, but westerners always do whatever they can to absolve women of responsibility.

Nobody looks at women and what they've become, and that is a very important half of the issue.

Women didn't ruin everything for the previous times because men kept them in chains, metaphorically (and sometimes literally).
>>
File: 1437500270572.jpg (101 KB, 617x394) Image search: [Google]
1437500270572.jpg
101 KB, 617x394
>>74429830
>>
File: 1456825786359.jpg (95 KB, 606x443) Image search: [Google]
1456825786359.jpg
95 KB, 606x443
>>74429137
Oh and this.
>>
>>74416020
its not a contest you tard population growth adjust as per a countries economy dictates

so you expect the population growth to climb when america got 0.5% gdp growth last quarter?!?! or in europe you still see double digit unemployment in some countries and you thiink any sane person will have more kids

you know why the saudis paid th eECB to force europe to take refugees? they wanted more females to marry and there were to many young men who would be competition. its mormons in utah faggotry
>>
>>74429855
the jews poisoned our women

they now desire sex and shekels rather than family and children

it's not fair to blame those who were poisoned rather than the poisoners
>>
File: 1454552073620.jpg (41 KB, 600x378) Image search: [Google]
1454552073620.jpg
41 KB, 600x378
>>74430008
definitely that!
>>
>>74428312
>why didn't they ruin everything for the previous few thousand years?

Because they have been kept in ghettos, restricted from working most jobs of importance.
The romans even kicked them out of Israel after the 3 Jewish-Roman wars to stop the endless uprisings.
The (((liberal revolutions))) in Europe around 1850 resulted in equal rights, thats when the destruction of western civilizations started.
>>
You're close OP but you're blaming the victim. As of late, men are getting "weak" but it's women who ultimately hold the blame. The continued "evolving" values of the new sexual revolution in the light of preventative contraceptive methods and the post-civil rights era has created a marketable shift in identity culture which can be bought, sold, and regurgitated by women to others. Men respond by ignoring their bullshit or by engaging in relationships with subpar women and end up becoming jaded, so your suggestion is at best an afterthought to the real cause: women.
>>
File: Bx1JKQjIIAAp5Rn.jpg (57 KB, 600x979) Image search: [Google]
Bx1JKQjIIAAp5Rn.jpg
57 KB, 600x979
>>74416020
White enough to breed with???
>>
File: 1454553171142.jpg (61 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
1454553171142.jpg
61 KB, 599x337
>>74430019
>>
>>74430075
fair enough, I was talking about women though

fucknig kikes, expelled 109 times, yet everyone else is the problem
>>
>>74430109
Other than her Mexican eyebrows she's got them thicc thighs 9/10 got booty pics?
>>
File: 1454550603247.png (376 KB, 455x543) Image search: [Google]
1454550603247.png
376 KB, 455x543
>>74430084
jews caused feminism, which caused men to be brought up emasculated
>>
File: BuYF7ZpCUAA-DRC.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
BuYF7ZpCUAA-DRC.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>74430175
I wish senpai
>>
>>74427686
I'm starting to rethink full blown white genocide. They're doing it, but I think it's just to get numbers down enough to where they're not the majority.

Like the other anon pointed out, what do they really get with us completely wiped out? Rule over a bunch of mindless shitskins? Where's the real production? Where's the innovation?

I think the endgame is global communism. Wherever whites are, keep whites below the majority so they can't vote them out, but at the same time keep them happy so they don't revolt (already established that whites don't chimp out until they get too uncomfortable). Make shitskins the majority to keep everybody in office for gibs, and give menial jobs to the ones who work.
>>
>>74421517
>even if we managed to outbreed the non-whites we would still have to see them everywhere and they would still be blended into our population
Oh, the horror! Kill yourself, you petulant, entitled, whiny bitch.
>>
File: image.gif (543 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
543 KB, 500x364
>>74416020
It's just that white people have became too complex.

Other races are gaining demographics and birth rates because they just follow their primal instics and copulate.

White people fool around too much on the matter, make the 'problem' too complex.

It's just that. White people need to go fierce and release their need to breed again.
>>
>>74430042

I just don't think that women should be given a free pass. I have seen far too much degeneracy from women and feminists to absolve them of anything.

OP is a femanon shill that can't woman up and take responsibility for herself. The Jews have caused unspeakable degeneracy, but we all have a choice as to whether we want to give in to the degeneracy or not.
>>
>>74422468
My fellow monkey gets it
>>
>brown people are having more babies than me
>this is genocide ;_;

Stormfags are cute.
>>
File: oHzUfoi.png (995 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
oHzUfoi.png
995 KB, 900x900
>>74416020
white man here
fucking asian woman
having a baby in three years
>>
>>74416295

THIS is accurate

White genocide is due to mass immigration of third world populations into first world countries

White populations are overtaxed to provide welfare and services to these immigrant populations, thereby suppressing the financial means that white populations have to reproduce.

The average illegal immigrant costs US taxpayers $14,000 in government services (tax payers money). White populations are paying billions of dollars to support these illegal immigrants. Taxes consistently go up--whether it be federal, state, property, sales.

Simmultatously, immigrant populations keep pay rates low as they are willing to work for less, thereby further taking money away from white populations.

If American and Europe's majority white populations had fervently worked to keep foreign immigrants OUT of their countries starting in the 1970s, there would be absolutely NO such thing as white genocide today.

Third world Immigrants, both legal and illegal, ARE the cause.
>>
>>74418093
>>74419656
>Anyone got a better quality version of this?
Second.
>>
>>74430084

Stop blaming women. The architects of all of the shit going wrong in the West are Jews.

Look at people who are disproportionately represented in positions of power in media, finance, and politics. Is it women? No, women are disproportionately underrepresented actually. It's Jews who are over-represented and who have planted the seeds for all this destruction, not women.

As another guy said, when someone has been poisoned, you don't blame the victim, you blame the poisoner.
>>
>>74431328

>brown people are having more babies than me, using OUR tax dollars, while we struggle financially and are thus unable to have more children.

FTFY
>>
File: 1457679726536.jpg (87 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1457679726536.jpg
87 KB, 612x612
>>74431555
Somethings wrong with your chink if it takes her that long to plop out a baby
>>
>>74416915
Your problem is the Jews who push the multicultural agenda and paint everyone who disagrees as Nazis.
>>
>>74431894
>Third world Immigrants, both legal and illegal, ARE the cause

No, they are only walking through the door that was opened by the (((architects of the white genocide))) immigration agenda.

Without the (((traitors))) on the inside they would still be in their own countries
>>
>>74432385

They are the architects, but women and men have a choice as to how they conduct themselves. It is a conscious decision we all make.
>>
>>74431894
Its less the immigrant itself that is the problem (who only acts in self interest, as we do) and the facilitator of the immigrant (probably a kike)
>>
>>74433555
>>74434896
oh yeah this too
>>
>>74416604
>It means less of me proportionally...
WOULD NOT MATTER IF YOU WENT OUT AND FUCKED
>>
>>74416020
24 and 2 kids
>>
>>74418093
How do you know these are attributed to mass immigration?

>1. Whites are k selective ( r k selection), thus create higher quality offspring instead of quality. With closed borders thats no problem. Who promotes open borders to import r selective people (quantity breeding)?
The 1960 Immigration changes was a forced effort of a specific group!

Does not matter if whites have an insufficient birth rates to sustain a population. Also this is bullshit because in the 1700s people had families of 7 or so children
>>
Honestly I don't blame European governments for importing bulls from the 3rd world. They need to make sure their countries have a next generation somehow, and white "men" sure aren't up to the task.
>>
>>74416020
>YOUR BIRTHRATES ARE TOO LOW
>YOUR MEN ARE TOO WEAK AND CHILDISH TO GET MARRIED AND START A FAMILY
Which is because of Jews, you lazy fuck
>>
>>74416972
Feels good to be living in 99%white country with racism, homophoby and xenophobia is on daily basis, even in press. Damn does it mean being white is equal to be undeveloped these days? :(
>>
Well I dont't get peoples fascination over birthrate, having a big family etc etc. I'd rather have small family, where we can afford whatever we want instead of having lots of kids that will end up bad educated, with shit/slave job. If whites become minority becasue the will prefer to have succesfull career, world will look still very nice to them. They will become rare elite with money, controlling rabbit reproducing niggers. Anyways we should rather take care of niggers birthrates than ours, maybe implement some zika virus to 3rd world shitholes. Earth is overpopulated anyways
>>
>>74416730
ok, I'll start this year I guess, but
I really don't wanna watch after my several kids

>inb4 I'll start fucking some gurls and will end up with 3 kids with 3 different women and will have to pay alimonies for all of them
>FUGGGGGGGGG XDDDDDDD : -DDDDDD
>bud I did de god thingg
>>
File: fe7f79425c9fa92c.jpg (361 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
fe7f79425c9fa92c.jpg
361 KB, 1280x853
>>74417205
>whities r minority in murica

wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.. Germany isn't even that cucked, we STILL OGT A CHANCE
>>
>>74436786
The only chance Germany has is to set Merkel in front of a firing squad and reboot the holocaust with refugees
>>
>>74417702
They were going to die of famine back in the 70s. GMO crops saved them and they never fucking stopped fucking like they used to.

Plus condoms don't fit on Indian pooners
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.