[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should we worry about overpopulation, /pol/? Is it real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 1450451637523.jpg (943 KB, 1720x1236) Image search: [Google]
1450451637523.jpg
943 KB, 1720x1236
Should we worry about overpopulation, /pol/?

Is it real?
>>
Yes it is real. Stop having kids like a fucking retard.

Problem solved.
>>
The world will start cannibalizing itself in the next two decades. Better get comfy.
>>
>>74414424
No, population naturally stabilizes.

Maybe worry about it in a post-scarcity society.
>>
Yeah, we need to introduce ethnic bioweapons into non-white populations to solve it.
>>
Yes, there are going to be billions of more shitskins in the future and all of them will be demanding gibs me dat.
>>
solution: genocide africa
>>
Well kinda, the poorest of the poor and people with many kids will die off. Then they'll try and start a revolution against the rich because they're hungry and want some gibsmedats. The people who a in the middle will only be midly affected.
>>
>humans
>the only species being worried about overpopulation
>>
No, people are getting more 'green' as they get wealthier in the third world, and people aren't having as many kids as they used to. We should stop with the aid to poor countries though, and definitely slow our intake of refugees in favor of chinese students.
>>
>>74414424
Yeah but there's no feasible way to control it without violence or heavy nationalist intervention.
>>
>>74414424
No. The median age is rising because people are living longer, but not having kids.

This will result in an economic collapse as the old burden the shrinking young, and lack of practical work experience.
>>
>>74414613
not the nigger population
>>
>>74414424
No, we only have to worry about too many Moslems. We need white breeding. Don't fall for this overpopulation bullshit. It's only ever pushed in white countries for a reason, ya know.
>>
>>74415090
Fuck, I forgot I was in Mexico for vacation. Well, that comment looks weirdly out of place. Whatever.
>>
>>74414517
Oy vey
>>
Muslims and blacks and Chinese and Indians will so radically outnumber whites that they will remake the world in their image. The world has dark times ahead, one of the main reasons I got snipped and will never have a kid. Not gonna put some beautiful white kid into that blender.

They think the population will stabilize around 20 billion people. Almost triple what it is now. Glad I won't be around to see that.
>>
>>74414952
Them to. If they didn't, they would have overrun the world thousands of years ago.

1. We haven't even gotten close to carrying capacity (Believe it or not, Africa is fucking huge, and most if it is in fact, stuff other than starving kids in the desert of Somalia)
2. Africa's population is growing fast because their GDP is growing fast. In fact, every country in Africa (except for Somalia) has a faster GDP growth rate than Sweden. Europe has a fairly pathetic growth rate, and so the population Europe can support isn't skyrocketing.

It all happens automatically.
>>
>>74414424

Overpopulation is not a problem, Jews and our susceptibility to their propaganda are a problem.

Africa and the ME becoming a Malthusian death trap would be of no consequence to first world nations without Jews.
>>
File: population growth rate factors.jpg (42 KB, 707x417) Image search: [Google]
population growth rate factors.jpg
42 KB, 707x417
>>74414613
>population naturally stabilizes.
Indeed.
See attached image (screenshot of an old VHS copy of a presentation). We can choose from the list of population control methods on the right, or nature will choose for us.
>>
>>74414424
Season 2 WHEN
>>
Yes, that's why there's a mission to Mars.
>>
>>74415270

The carrying capacity of the world when farmed by white men isn't the same as the carrying capacity of the world as it exists.
>>
>>74415090

Overpopulation is real and all non-Muslim countries, non-African are practicing population control more and more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPTwE0qIuNA
>>
>>74414424
When it gets real, nature has ways of dealing with overpopulation.
Disease, for example.
Migration, famine, wars.
If you are unaware of overpopulation in your area, your area is not over populated.
But you might take this opportunity to plan how you would deal with such a thing, if it happened.
>>
>>74414716
Simply stop artificially keeping africans alive
>>
>>74414722
And they will all have smartphones and the internet to bring lefties on their side
>>
>>74414517
Sorry, but brown people are inherently retarded and there are at least 5 billion of them.
>>
>>74415193
And who the fuck is going to fix this situation? It's certainly not going to be people who give up as easily as you. I'm glad your genes have been eradicated.
>>
>>74415180
Wish we had the single child policy law here like in China.

Is there movement for that at all?
>>
>>74415270
modern technology (fertiliser, power distribution, electricity) totally changes the carrying capacity.
>>
>>74414613
Give me one example of black population naturally stabilizing. Or even a brown one.
>>
File: zVOgSve.png (399 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
zVOgSve.png
399 KB, 1920x1080
>>74415413
THIS.
>>
It's a real problem, and contributes to global warming, glassing north korea, africa,middle east, and removal of 98% of blacks from america would solve the problem.
>>
Soylent Green is PEOPLE
>>
>>74414424
>Should we worry about overpopulation, /pol/?

Niggers - Definitely!
Middle-Easterners - Yes!
Chinks - Yes.
Wetbacks - Yes.
Poo-in-da-loo - Self-contained (for the most part) not a big concern.

https://www.pop.org/content/debunking-myth-overpopulation
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.