[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why the fuck do we even own alaska? it's connected to fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: file.png (438 KB, 1280x956) Image search: [Google]
file.png
438 KB, 1280x956
why the fuck do we even own alaska?
it's connected to fucking canada
>>
Because Americans in the 1800's weren't cucks and actively sought to increase their Empire by acquiring as much land as possible

Russians must be so disappointed they sold that frozen tundra for such a small price nowadays when there's so much oil there
>>
We will have the rest of Canada soon.
>>
It's why they're called Canucks

We cucked them out of their land
>>
>>74413776
We bought it from russia because we had money and wanted land.
>>
More indians to slaughter
>>
>>74413776

lots of states are connected to canada.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>74413972
We'll own the moon too, if all goes well.
>>
File: 8e8.png (17 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
17 KB, 509x619
Alaska is fucking awesome

>tfw not working on a crabbing boat earning $20,000 for a 2 month season
>tfw not owning a plot of land and starting a trapping business
>tfw not hunting to be able to survive the winter
It truly is the last frontier
>>
>>74413776
because we bought it, they didn't, they have absolutely no reason to own it besides people having border autism

we will own B.C. soon enough anyway because Alberta will eventually leave and join us (it solves all their economic problems and is perfectly legal and Canada can't do a thing to stop it) and B.C. would follow suit due to being almost completely cut off from the rest of Canada (Alaska has a pretty short water access so its different logistically)
>>
File: wegotem.png (2 MB, 1300x1100) Image search: [Google]
wegotem.png
2 MB, 1300x1100
>>74413776
It's called a flank.
>>
Best Alaska is the best state in the union. If you disagree you're a pussified domesticated numale.
>>
Americans hunger for the blood of Natives. See Hawaii and Alaska and the Mexican American war
>>
>>74414288
In theory the salary makes sense when you factor in
>hazard pay
>relocation pay
>Obviously you need to have certs to work on boat
>shit non stop hours
>>
>>74414931
I would love to do it

Even if it kills me, I need to be challenged. And $20,000 every winter for 4 years would really help with college
>>
manifest destiny motherfucker

when america had ambition
>>
>>74413776
we bought it you dumb faggot.

jewgle seward's icebox
>>
>>74414931
>Obviously you need to have certs to work on boat

Actually that's usually just the captain/owner of the boat. Most people I know who fish commercially barely passed/failed high school. Source - I live in Southeast AK
>>
>>74415453
However I need a cert to operate a powered pallet jack at Walmart.
>>
>>74415626

because driving a forklift is different than doing manual labor on a rocking boat
>>
>>74415735
It's not even a fork lift. It's just a self propelled pallet jack.
>>
>>74414255
We already do nigger.
>>
>>74415626
Don't even get me started on dumb laws. I'm a contractor and my city recently made deck screws against code...
>>
>being America
>having to make sense in taking what you want

Op doesn't know how to Chad
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 450x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 450x462
>>74415898
He obv never seen one of these
>>
>>74416282
Those jacks are fucking shit. Whoever built them needs to be drawn and quartered.

The gray jacks are best jacks
>>
>>74413776
Anchorage checking in. Alaska purchase was one of the best things this country done, strategically.
>>
>>74416579
True. Theres three army posts, two AFBs, and theres a bunch of fucking missile defense shit
>>
>>74413776
Because the only land we ever lost was was a couple of islands of Alaska to the slant-eyed Japs and we ain't gonna let that shit happen again.
>>
>>74416530
>used to work at walmart
>had a bunch of busted yellow ones and like 3 good gray ones
>asshole stocking crew would always take the good ones to the floor and then leave them parked there all night
>leaving the rest of us with the shitty ones to unload the freezer trucks
it's my fault for working at walmart, but hell if it didn't make me angry
>>
>>74413776
We bought it from the Russians.
>>
>>74416952
Lel, what faggot ass Walmart did you work at where the unloaders didn't have all rights to the good jacks.
>>
>>74413972
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39S3dLDEbYs
>>
>>74416952
As a spic working ridiculous hours at factory i can confirm thay indeed gray ones are best ones, they make me wanna kill myself less
>>
>>74413776
It's got oil and gold

Plus Russia didn't want Britain to have it after the Crimean war, so they sold it to US.
>>
File: 8891677.jpg (46 KB, 562x960) Image search: [Google]
8891677.jpg
46 KB, 562x960
>tfw i just want to move there and be despondent in my isolation
>>
USA owning Alaska is a good thing for us. Can you imagine the eternal leaf having to maintain a border against Russia? It'd be 'just cuck my shit up' - The Border.
>>
>>74416927
I think people underestimate how many hidden military bases there are in Alaska. The southeast islands are littered with bunkers and several off-the-map AA nests and such
>>
>>74414003
Canada wasn't even a fucking nation when America bought Alaska.
You cucked Britain out of taking it from Russia.
>>
File: 1462808638696.jpg (207 KB, 650x1033) Image search: [Google]
1462808638696.jpg
207 KB, 650x1033
>>74413972
>wanting more liberals
Anon please
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.