[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How blue pilled was Rugrats?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Rugrats Jew.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Rugrats Jew.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
Pretty much all children and even most adults can't see through the Jewish propaganda that Rugrats instilled. How much damage did this cartoon do to young minds?
>>
not really on topic but I think the most redpilled show of all time was the animated Jumanji show.

Esp the ant episode.
>>
Oh god it was one of my favourites. although i did find some of the jewish scenes to be unsettleing
>>
>>74413737
I don't recall it being particularly bluepilled, more like a show that has a redpilled attitude towards life despite coming from a very *cough* bluepilled milieu, and being apolitical.

In hindsight, it's surprising how Jewish it is, though I prefer it being honest and having Biblical references rather than the usual covert/muh shoah stuff.
>>
Who stayed up to watch /duckman/ here??
It was way past my bedtime but so worth it

https://youtu.be/blppKS-nz9g
>>
eh, if a jew tells you they are a jew, they probably probably aren't shilling.
>>
Invader Zim was the ultimate redpilled animated children's show
>>
What about the Christmas special? Weren't they Christian in that one?
>>
>>74413737
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Rugrats_Chanukah
>Along with other Rugrats episodes featuring Boris and his wife, the special attracted controversy when the Anti-Defamation League compared the character designs to anti-Semitic drawings from a 1930s Nazi newspaper.
kek
>>
>>74414289
I believe Stu's parents are actual jews, but the Pickles are non-religious. I.e., they act nominal Christians on Christmas and Easter.
>>
the grandparents looked like potatos and spoke yiddish

it was pretty hilarious really
>>
Power puff Girls was pretty redpilled
>main villain is satan who is portrayed as a tranny
>>
>>74413737
rugrats was fucking awesome. i still watch the early seasons to this day.
>>
File: o11hjoyfjmx3u6gxqqut.gif (435 KB, 320x222) Image search: [Google]
o11hjoyfjmx3u6gxqqut.gif
435 KB, 320x222
>>74413737
>How much damage did this cartoon do to young minds?

If your mind is so weak that it can be damaged by watching television then you might as well just give up now.
>>
>>74413737
I really liked the Passover special.
>>
>>74415048

Yes, I'm sure you were quite the critical thinker when you were at the target age of children's shows
>>
File: 1460307333789.jpg (323 KB, 1266x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460307333789.jpg
323 KB, 1266x1080
SATURN DEATH CULT
>>
>>74414147
this
>>
>>74414147
hell yes. vasquez is wonderful.
>>
>>74413737
lol, I really enjoyed the Hanuka episode, It's just a classic underdog story.

>>74414101
Loved that show as a kid.
>>
>>74416077
"I'm the villain in this story"
>>
>>74414101
No. Used to sneak to living room and watch MTV Oddities with volume as low as I could get it tho
>>
>>74414147
Definitely, terrible hottopic fanbase though
>>
>>74413737
Less bluepilled than Captain Planet, more bluepilled than Popeye.
>>
>>74414147
Invader zim was cool until goth kids started wearing gir patches and wierd shit.

this>>74417175
>>
>>74416906
My nigga. Nny for life.
>>
>>74414101

I was hospitalized once (dumbass doctor thought I was having a psychosis) and pretty much gave this type of rant to my medical team.

I should watch this show...
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.