[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RUMORS OF BATTERY CHARGE AMIDST TRUDEAU'S "ELBOWGATE"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13
File: 1460247425385.jpg (111 KB, 1000x1506) Image search: [Google]
1460247425385.jpg
111 KB, 1000x1506
Tensions were high in the House of Commons Wednesday as Prime Minister Justin Trudeau pushed through a group of MPs, leading to a shouting match with NDP Leader Thomas Mulcair and accusations that the prime minister elbowed an NDP MP in the chest.

Trudeau said he came in contact with “a number of members” as he crossed the floor and extended his arm to guide Conservative Whip Gord Brown through “a gaggle of MPs standing there impeding his progress down the aisle.”

Trudeau said his intention was to help move the House forward on an impending vote on a motion to limit debate on the government’s controversial assisted-dying legislation, Bill C-14.

“In doing so I admit I came in physical contact with a number of members as I extended my arm, including someone behind me who I did not see,” Trudeau said after the incident.

>“If anyone feels that they were impacted by my actions, I completely apologize. It was not my intention to assault anyone."

http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/opposition-mps-react-to-trudeau-s-elbowgate-on-twitter-1.2908285
>>
Justin "Sun's Out, Guns Out" Trudeau
>>
was she talking shit? because we all know what happens when you talk shit around trudeau
>>
>>74412510
Shawinigan handshake part two
>>
>>74412795
We all know you are a troll including you
>>
>>74412510
Wow weedman looks very respectable and dignified in that uniform. What's the occasion?
>>
Justin "stanby for Trump" Trudeau
>>
>>74412510
If he didn't intend to elbow her why didn't he turn around and say sorry for accidentally hitting her instead of just walking away?
Stupid nigger
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 919x717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 919x717
Weed man elbow smashes a lady MP and all he can write about is apologizing to Indian Pakis about an event 102 years ago on Twitter. Fucker should step down like the syndrome.
>>
>>74412510
oh god these images and nicknames that have come out of this event are great and its only going to get better
>>
Where's that leaf faggot who's always "correcting the record" about Obama and Trudeau
>>
Wow.

Canada is a joke of a nation
>>
>>74414732
Please stop it's not is it's our cuckerment the majority of Canadians are fine
>>
>>74412510
Drama "teacher" turns House into Sesame Street. I'm a boxer. I beat up crackhead indians and little women my party had probably sexually assaulted before. I didn't see her! I need to be tough because I have a lisp and my dad is Keith Richards. Sophie will fix this
>>
File: 1462408342079.jpg (47 KB, 560x347) Image search: [Google]
1462408342079.jpg
47 KB, 560x347
Fuck he was right the entire time!

If you elbow her, she wins...
>>
>>74416185
Imagine if this charge this fucker. Great pic by the way. I hate this party
>>
>>74414905
>Please stop it's not is it's our cuckerment the majority of Canadians are fine
Please stop with this meme

>it's our cuckerment
we voted him in

>the majority of Canadians are fine
61% approval rating

canada is an sjw faggot country, the government is a reflection of that
>>
>I didn't mean to assault anyone

Please send help, USA, its getting dark.
>>
>>74417171
He barely made it and that's only because the media crusade against Harper and the legal weed.
And those approval ratings are dumb, and I'm not just saying that because I'm anti Trudeau it's dumb for everyone conservative or liberal because it's so easy to get the number you want. Everyone is pretty much pissed at his response to the fire in Alberta, old people hate him, he's just not well liked here even in Toronto right now
>>
>>74417485
I don't know why this is even a big deal, if I move my elbow back and hit someone behind me I just turn and say sorry I didn't know they were there and that's the end of it why didn't he do that instead of walk away like some smug cunt and then give a half assed apology.
>>
>>74417691
Because he's a bitchbaby
>>
>>74412510
If you elbow your enemies, they win.
Justin "Threau them Beaus" Trudeau
>>
>>74417691
I elbowed a girl in the throat once by accident
>>
File: 2015 electorate by percentage.png (17 KB, 894x303) Image search: [Google]
2015 electorate by percentage.png
17 KB, 894x303
>>74417520
>He barely made it and that's only because the media crusade against Harper and the legal weed. And those approval ratings are dumb

not really the point. when you examine how people voted in the last election, 68% of the electorate either voted liberal or one of the other 3 left wing major parties that ran. the election numbers mirror the approval rating.

this just isn't about the liberal party or dude weed, it's difficult to swallow the idea that the 'majority of canadians are fine', we are literally plebbit: the country
>>
>>74417970
Nice how did that happen?
I was on the bus sitting and put my hand on the rail to stand up and accidentally touched a girls hand, I moved my hand and said sorry and she yelled out "EWWWW CREEP DONT TOUCH ME"
What's wrong with women.
>>
Tough situation to be in

If you accuse Trudeau of assaulting you in order to discredit him, you admit to being a huge baby unable to take an elbow by someone as effeminate and weak as him.
>>
>>74412510

lol canadians

you fucking pussies
>>
>>74418908
It was a girl that was hit by him so she doesn't have to worry about growing up.
>>
>>74418908
Brosseau, the MP that got elbowed, was some bar slut/high school drop out that ran for the NDP in 2011 on a lark. she only found out she won her riding while she was boozing and whoring it up in Las Vegas.

these are the people that debate our laws and govern us. we are the morons that elect them.
>>
>>74419790
> bar slut/high school drop

Oh well she can relate to most of the NDP supporters
>>
Is there footage of the act?
>>
File: tprettyboyJswildride.gif (2 MB, 250x195) Image search: [Google]
tprettyboyJswildride.gif
2 MB, 250x195
>>74420238
It's being withheld from the media to protect the victimes of trudeaus savage attack.
>>
>>74418679
It was back in school. me and a friend were tugging on something and I won and when my arm jolted back it hit her in the throat.
>>
>>74420012
>>74419790
Fuck you. Degenerate clowns. If you get BTFO on the street through no fault of your own maybe by a cop then you can deal with it and we'll spit on you instead. KEKS!
>>
>>74420238
http://globalnews.ca/news/2709766/chaos-erupts-on-hill-trudeau-apologizes-after-making-contact-with-ndp-mp/
>>
>>74421287
Also she was commended in the House and her riding as being affable and hard working. Like all NDP. Go destroy us for Israel more you indebted fucks
>>
If anyone feels that they were impacted by my actions, I completely apologize. It was not my intention to rape anyone.
>>
>>74421287
>Implying I have tattoos or odd piercings to make a cop want to pull me over in the first place.
>>
Holy shit.
This right here? This is autism. Not 4chan "lel autistic XDD" autism, no. This is legitimate, medical grade autism. This is what mothers everywhere fear when they find out they're pregnant. This is what gets put up for adoption because parents "aren't ready for this type of responsibility". This is what Midwest American idiots think comes as a result of vaccination. This is what kills families. This is what kids think of when they hear "slow". This is fucking autism. You are so fucking reported. I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and again. You listen here you underaged shitdicked little cumguzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You make me worry, really really worry about the state of my generation where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL. You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts. Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it. These threads are pure cancer, happening fags. Nothing will happen.
>>
>>74421785
You walk on water. Tattoos mean nothing. Talk like this invite problems on yourself
>>
>>74422018
Tattoos means you're unable to think about the future.
>>
>>74418908
JT's probably way, way tougher then you, and unlike most of /pol/, he has managed to crawl out of his parents basement and have some white kids.
>>
>>74422164
Just knock yourself out. Maybe be a victim of the knockout game. You will brush this aside. Anybody who is making excuses and taking this faggot's side are insufferable
>>
>>74412510
It's because of the coming full moon on may 21. Mars in retrograde right now so emotional stress will be very high for at least the next coming 7 days.

Enjoy :)
>>
>>74422494
>Knockout game

Only idiots who relax around blacks get jumped
>>
>>74413711
He's literally LARPing because he's such a fucking pussy he has to pretend to be someone else to feel masculine.
>>
>>74412510
>Talk shit get hit

Meme magic?
>>
>>74423048
If there were any doubters left, let them see if they have eyes to see.

Praise KEK
>>
File: pride_2016_promo_pm.jpg (39 KB, 624x624) Image search: [Google]
pride_2016_promo_pm.jpg
39 KB, 624x624
>>74423048
Praise KEK - what shall we have the Prime Memester do next?

Reminder Gay Pride Month is coming up this June 1st - July 3rd, ending with a massive Gay Pride Parade in Toronto where Justin Trudeau himself will be attending for another year of jubilation

The BLM/Toronto faction is co-hosting it... We should get mememagic to have him actually prep a bull there this summer. Just a thought, again, praise KEK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkmuB1_SgRM
>>
It sounds like whining. Considering it's not Trudeau whining this is really pathetic.
>>
File: BrWEYn4CUAEyL3r.jpg (47 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
BrWEYn4CUAEyL3r.jpg
47 KB, 600x450
>>74422813
>Only idiots who relax around blacks get jumped
Haha this is so true, keep your guard up and you'll not be trifled with
>>
File: best friends.jpg (35 KB, 457x376) Image search: [Google]
best friends.jpg
35 KB, 457x376
I like Trudeau. He's the last white leader of the Americas. He's playing the game.
>>
File: 1463337420885.jpg (195 KB, 438x292) Image search: [Google]
1463337420885.jpg
195 KB, 438x292
had enough of this fucking faggot.

I wish Donald Trump would choke slam this faggot.
>>
File: 1455249948634.jpg (138 KB, 380x572) Image search: [Google]
1455249948634.jpg
138 KB, 380x572
>>74413989
Good point
>>
>>74418623
I think he meant how the NDP were looking to win for a majority of the campaign
>>
>>74412510
The fire rises
>>
>>74412510
Justin "Not So Low Blow" Trudeau
Justin "The equal rights elbow" Trudeau
Justin "Reached back like a pimp and elbowed the hoe" Trudeau
>>
File: memer.jpg (7 KB, 94x102) Image search: [Google]
memer.jpg
7 KB, 94x102
C U R R E N T Y E A R
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R
>>
File: 1463540196664.gif (930 KB, 275x206) Image search: [Google]
1463540196664.gif
930 KB, 275x206
Trueau is cracking under the left's political correctness...
>>
>>74412795
He wins?
>>
>>74412510
I think the PM is a complete faggot but what he did was Alpha af and I wish he wouldn't apologize. Dumb cunt was "overwhelmed" my ass.
>>
>>74412510
I am happy to know that our PM may actually have some life in him.
I hope that she gets brought up on countercharges of inciting hate, since she is mentally assaulting a devout feminist.
>>
File: Masonic-handsign.jpg (62 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
Masonic-handsign.jpg
62 KB, 400x384
>>74412510

I knew I had seen that hand sign before.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.