[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that the pendulum swings in favour of men when they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Is it true that the pendulum swings in favour of men when they reach their late 20s/30s? Ie you have the upper hand on girls, easier to fuck young sluts, you become more attractive, more respect.

Or is this something bitter manchild who were unsuccessful when they were young hold on to?
>>
Only if you break out of NEETdom, otherwise no.
>>
Not if you're still browsing /pol/ by then
>>
I never understood the point of this shill thread
>>
>>74411015
>>
>>74410968

Nothing is given in life. Especially not by the biologically selfish gender.

If you want a Claire Abbott-tier slut to fuck, then you better:

>work your ass off during your twenties
>build up a good physique
>no more video games, whining, blaming minorities for your problems etc
>>
>>74410968

only amongst the women that are done whoring themselves out and want someone to take care of them.
>>
You'll still be a loser fatty.
>>
>>74411121

Keeps you busy arguing the same shit over and over.

Data collecting for bots.

Desperate r9k shitposters.

Take your pick. I personally think they test bots with these, using automatically generated replies based on earlier threads and see if they pass the Turing test or get called out.
>>
>>74410968

MODS WTFF???
>>
>>74412473
>Keeps you busy arguing the same shit over and over.
Imagine what could be done if we weren't just reacting and replying to the same 5 people making all the shit threads.
>>
Im pretty sure this is a meme like the "girls will love a smart and sweet guy like you" bullshit that your parents tell you.

Any girl that looks for a successful guy, without having value herself is guaranteed to be a washed up, dead end Sloot. The best opportunity for men is to meet other successful women (not always in business) and connect with them by being as close to perfect as you can.

I think the only reason this idea that being older and successful is around so much is because guys eventually learn to stop being thirsty faggots by then and actually focus on inner satisfaction. Then by being confident getting women is a lot easier
>>
>>74410968
THIS THREAD AGAIN
>>
>>74410968
Sorry; the advantage you seek only applies to those of us who are builders, achievers, earners, and providers.
However, a slut is a slut, regardless of age, sex, etc.
There are plenty of women who are builders, achievers, earners, and providers.
We tend to seek each other out, and move on to bigger and better things.
While you try to find better ways to chase sluts.
>>
>>74410968
Just pure fable. Betas will always be betas.
>>
File: t8kmduajronfbm6gwz0t.gif (1 MB, 635x254) Image search: [Google]
t8kmduajronfbm6gwz0t.gif
1 MB, 635x254
>>74410968

it has nothing to do with age.
it is your married status.

if you are married then other women want you because you are forbidden fruit. they feel like they can flirt with you because you can't respond. they like to tease a man who is locked up in a wedding ring.

try pushing a stroller with a baby in it while wearing a ring and women will throw themselves at you.

since none of you will ever marry you should just give up.

you are not going to suddenly become attractive when you turn 29.
>>
>>74411037
Hopefully I won't be.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.