[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Puerto Rico
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: debt.jpg (102 KB, 595x335) Image search: [Google]
debt.jpg
102 KB, 595x335
How would pol solve the financial crisis in Puerto Rico?
>>
File: 156486418.png (84 KB, 208x208) Image search: [Google]
156486418.png
84 KB, 208x208
>>74410551
I didn't realize Puerto Rico had an economy at all
>>
>>74410551
opening the border up
>>
>>74410551
They should just default. If they can't, then they should as for a referendum on independence.
>>
>>74410641
Didn't even know it was a country. Thought it was a city in the USA or something.
>>
>>74410551
Giving them independence
>>
>>74410551

Just vote for independence and become a shitty banana republic like you want to be.
>>
>>74410641
it's mostly industrial and tourism. Not much. The government is wasting all the money, though. Plus there's a lot of money to be paid to the US
>>
Make up the debt by selling Puerto Rican slaves to China. Repopulate the island with whites. Whites make everything better.
>>
>>74411078
The majority of people from Puerto Rico do not want to be independent. Roughly half want to remain a commonwealth and half want to be a state
>>
>>74411222
I wouldn't be so against that. Puerto Rico's unemployment rate is abysmal
>>
>>74411078
The pro-independence party here can't even break double digits in polls.

Independence is a meme here.
>>
>>74411222
Because china really needs slaves right?
Sell them to the muslins,all their work force became european
>>
>>74411076
This. For those who actually posted thinking it was a city it's not, Puerto Rico is a US territory (basically a state that doesn't have any representation of have to pay federal income taxes). By keeping them as a territory, they can freely immigrate to US mainland whenever they want. Fuck that. Stay on your shithole island and keep your issues there.
>>
>>74411410

do you guys have recruiting stations?
>>
>>74411454
The government of Puerto Rico pays a shit ton of taxes to the US and barely receives help. Not to mention the fact that it must abide to federal law even though it has no say in the federal government.
>>
>>74411622
Yeah
>>
>>74411643
>pays a shit ton of taxes to the US
We still exempt from paying certain taxes.
>>
Puerto Rico didn't even choose to become a colony. It was taken from the Spanish and has never had power in the government since its inception.
>>
>>74411843
Yeah, I know. I was just expressing that Puerto Rico still pays most taxes and isn't just a burden to the United States
>>
>>74411883
Whatever, man. Maybe if Emeterio Betances hadn't been such a dumb fuck as to start a revolution without fucking weapons we wouldn't be a territory today.

Or maybe if the Nationalist party hadn't resorted to fucking terrorism then the notion of Puerto Rican independence wouldn't have been persecuted into irrelevance.
>>
File: 1457484424523.jpg (158 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1457484424523.jpg
158 KB, 600x337
Stop making reggaeton, you dipshit.
>>
>>74412692
I fucking wish they would
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.