[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help! My Muzzie roommates and his muzzie & black friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: 1463010436861.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1463010436861.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
Help! My Muzzie roommates and his muzzie & black friends are toking it up in the living room. How do I put an end to this. this is a uni dorm btw
>>
Call campus police or the ra you nigger. Claim to be someone in the hall who can smell the weed smell, deny everything to the muslim roommate.
>>
>>74410892
It's this simple. Stop huffing syrup fumes for a minute and think
>>
Quit being a giant faggot and join them
>>
>>74410066
>uni
can't tell if Brit proxy
>>
>>74411016
This

If they're fags though call the RA
>>
>>74410066
If you're in a uni dorm call your RA/floor manager, they'll understand you'll want to remain anonymous and say they could smell it outside and had to come check or something.
>>
Remind your Muzzie friend that drugs are haram and then tell his black friends that blacks do not belong in North America and if they persists you will call the RCMP. If they threaten you with violence, remind them that you have the right to self defence and will defend yourself without prejudice.

On a serious not, call the RCMP and say >>74410892 since you can not smoke in doors. Chances are they will get expelled.
>>
>>74410892
Campus police are all dudebro Chads and I would get laughed at. Same with my RA. Anyway, he left/ My next issue is waiting for me at 2:30 am, when him and his friend come back and blare trashy rap and have rap battles.
(also a muzzie) did this shit so I busted his speakers. This guy just plays music from his phone and I have no access to it.
>>
>>74410066
Fucking murder those degenerates
>>
>>74411289
>(also a muzzie) did this shit so I busted his speakers. This guy just plays music from his phone and I have no access to it.

My last roommate (also a muzzie) did this shit so I busted his speakers. This guy just plays music from his phone and I have no access to it.
>>
File: large (1).jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
large (1).jpg
71 KB, 500x500
Just smoke shisha with your bros you fuckin loser
>>
>>74411289
Sounds like you need to serve him in a rap battle and establish your turf.
>>
>>74410066

Join them in the tokin' you mega-fag
>>
>>74410066
>passing up free weed
>>
>>74411289
You retard, are you so insecure that you can't anonymously call the campus police dispatcher and report illegal activity, they will never know it is you call restricted if you are paranoid.

It's worth a shot, you could get those worthless muds expelled.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 540x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 540x628
You know what to do
>>
>>74411947
>you could get those worthless muds expelled

Expelled from Canadian uni for smoking weed...WEW lad, got anymore fairy tales?
>>
H A R A M

how about you have fun with them
Don't need to smoke weed
Eat Cheetos and make friends
>>
File: mischief2.jpg (216 KB, 819x912) Image search: [Google]
mischief2.jpg
216 KB, 819x912
>>74410066

rat them out, duh

bonus: steal their weed

perfect score: frame for terrorism
>>
File: Death of the Rightous.png (358 KB, 457x442) Image search: [Google]
Death of the Rightous.png
358 KB, 457x442
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YViRZmhcQa0
>>
>>74410066

What uni?
>>
>>74411016
this
>>
>>74410066
get a dog. and some curtains
>>
I'm not going to make friends with Muzzies. I'm not a degenerate WEEDBRO
>>
>>74410066
That's what you get for being a faggot and going to western.
>>
>Call campus police
call the ACTUAL police you fucking mooseknuckle
say that you think they have weapons and are acting violent and you are scared for your life
>>
>>74411016
Haven't you had enough burning vegetation, you fucking leaf?
>>
File: 1447388092088.png (149 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1447388092088.png
149 KB, 499x499
>Neighbor is a "420 blaze it all day every day" kind of person, has medical marijuana card
>keep parking his car in front of our house instead of in his driveway
>because his gf wants access to garage with her car so no car in driveway
>get sick of this
>know he has many pot plants, has 11 plants, one more than the legal amount because of conversations with pot man because all he talks about is pot
>bike to old part of town one day and use payphone to call cops
>tell cops man at address is dealing drugs and has guns, heard a gunshot
>bike home
>see cops all around neighbors house
>see him in back of cop car
>he goes to jail but gets out right away
>few months pass
>find out he was sentenced to 2 years probation
>lost his medical marijuana card, no more pot for him
>lost his job because of jail and pleading guilty, also got a huge fine
>his gf left him because no more free pot

He no longer parks in front of our house.
>>
>>74410066
call the police ASAP
>>
Why would you go to Brock? School should be done til Sept. Unless you are doing summer school at nights.
>>
>>74410066
MOVE.
Nothing good can happen in your situation.
>>
>>74410066
Go out drinking, call the cops.
>>
>>74410066
Dear OP, relax.

If no one is stealing your shit or bothering you just close/lock the door and ignore it.

Plausible deniability my friend.

Spray some deodorant in your room.

Keep your shit safe, unless bothered let it be.
>>
>>74412988
>>74412779
>>74412608
I live in Ottawa
>>
>>74412903
top kek
>>
quit being a fag OP blaze some dank weed.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.