[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why were Northern Europeans on the same level of Africans while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 640x427
Why were Northern Europeans on the same level of Africans while Southern Europeans were building an empire?
>>
Also pic related: viking "architecture"
>>
>>74409350
Multiple factors.
>cold climate requires technology at certain level to produce anything useful, even with high iq
>brutal, warlike and vengeful cultures, but nature culls the population growth
Here's some. Spread of religion spread technology and trade as well. IQ was put into more use, and blood vengeances were abolished.

Imagine, Balkans without eternal struggles. They might even go to bronze age, except Albania.
>>
File: 5784125.jpg (7 KB, 294x200) Image search: [Google]
5784125.jpg
7 KB, 294x200
>Largest empire in the history of the Earth
>>
BUT WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHIT THO
>>
>>74409350
Geographical isolation and tribal warfare. Blood feuds would carry on for centurys, until wergeld was made into law.
>>
surely this must be delet
>>
>>74409350
Harsh northern environment made it hard to maintain large populations/civilizations, which changed once technology was developed to more successfully combat these conditions
>>
File: World_2000_BC.png (1 MB, 4500x2234) Image search: [Google]
World_2000_BC.png
1 MB, 4500x2234
They weren't

Sub Saharans were hunter gatherers while the Europeans were Agrarian.
>>
>>74409350
That looks pretty comfy. Are you comparing this to a hut made out of dirt?
>>
>>74409350
I hope you're not comparing longhouses to african mudhuts.

Longhouses were structurally well designed to keep warm because nigga it gets to like -40c in the winter sometimes.

Meanwhile the castles we made later after foreign designs couldn't keep the warmth at all and sometimes got so fucking cold it was possible to freeze to death inside them.

Building with stone in arctic climates is fucking retarded.
>>
>>74410176
Cool map, thanks
>>
>>74409350
>implying Africans were that advanced
>>
>>74410176
Can I get a source on this map? Obnoxious Chinese students at my uni insist they come from the most ancient culture despite evidence to the contrary, and I need more fuel to BTFO them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.