[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
North Korea as 51st US state?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Let's say hypothetically that the Norks decided to piss off the US and got BTFO.

Would South Korea take the economic pain of taking care of a starving population with poor infrastructure, or could the US realize Fat Kimmy's worst nightmare and make Best Korea part of the US?

Would the US be able to do it? Would the Norks commit Sudoku now that Dear Reader is dead? Or would they reject western rule and try to start another communist revolution?
>>
Anybody?
>>
Somebody plz respond
>>
Population: 25 million

That's too many. If it were four or five million, maybe but twenty five million would damage our economy and fuck up the labor market worse than illegals have.
>>
>>74407503
>Let's say hypothetically that the Norks decided to piss off the US and got BTFO.

Let me give you a little hint:

Nukes. Nukes. Nukes.
>Nukes.
Nuclear warheads.
>Nuclear bombs.
Thermonuclear weapons.
>Weapons designed to split atoms.
Fucking nukes.

This is what really drives 21st century politics: how many nukes that you have.

If North Korea falls, SOMEBODY (read: U.S. or Japan) is getting nuked.
>>
>>74407503
If it happens before Trump takes office I can guarantee that some bleeding heart libcucks will just turn it into another welfare state that siphons off of "evil white man imperialist guilt" especially since we'll crush them in combat.
>>
>>74407503
>>74408248
>>74408701
>>74408798
There's absouletely no chance America would annex North Korea if we got into a serious war, we would be condemned around the world. That's without putting into consideration the language and ideological barrier, of course.

>>74408937
North Korea can't touch America with their useless warheads, they can invade South Korea or Japan with their million strong army and even if they have shitty Soviet-era equipment they'll still BTFO them until good ole America shows up.
>>
shit for a while. then imagine reconstruction and occupation of Japan. white man paradise.
>>
>>74408798
Considering they're going into another famine by Nork standards, that might shave a few million off that Number
>>
>>74407503
No, because North Korea is not worth annexing from any point of view. Not strategically, not economically, not resource-wise, nothing

North Korea is literally a barren shithole. From a military point of view it'd be worth considering because of it's location IF the US wasn't already buttbuddies with South Korea
>>
>>74407503
>US state right at their front door.
China and Russia won't allow that.
They would Nuke the place themselves just to keep western influence away from mainland Asia
>>
>>74409636
I don't think Russia would have that much of a problem, but there's no telling how China would react, especially if the Donald cuts off economic ties with them.
>>
>>74407503
it will never happen. they are totally invaluable and not worth the effort/risk. If it did happen, it would be hiroshima 2.0, because you would have a bunch of rebels in charge of nukes, which would be detonated around 1km from the surface of the country via US interception.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.