[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will Trump make America Aryan again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: my mind is full of fuçk.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
my mind is full of fuçk.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
How will Trump make America Aryan again?
>>
Widespread lynching of all niggers asians and spics.

How else?
>>
flushing the southwest back down the toilet
>>
>>74405849
One brick at a time.
>>
>>74405849
He won't. Trump's plan is to deport illegals and anchor babies, not going full genocide on non whites
>>
>>74405849
He can't, that's yet another deluded trumpfag meme.

There are already too many legal Hispanics in the US, it can't be reversed at this point.

>>74406059
>trump's going to deport anchor babies
I really doubt he'll be able to do it, maybe he could prevent it from happening in the future but it isn't feasible for people who were already granted citizenship.

Trumpfags in general are way too deluded with their expectations on this clown, I guess desperation is leading their train of thought.
>>
>>74405849
Space.
>>
>>74406426
True, the current "anchor babies" are according to the law legal citizens of the United states.
The deport the "anchor babies" is just pure populism, every political candidate does that
>>
File: 1445857444193.jpg (29 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1445857444193.jpg
29 KB, 292x257
>>74406426
PRI, PAN, and PRD are all shit political parties, so how about you have an opinion on your politics before making an opinion on America.
>Mexican Intellectual
>>
>>74405849
By bringing in more white people. http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/trump-let-in-more-white-immigrants
>>
>>74407206
>your parties are shit, therefore your individual opinion is invalid
Look at that pure display of sheer logic and reasoning.

>meme intellectuals
>>
>>74407369
I bet they are all based Slavs.
>>
>>74405849
Trump won't. He's the person that will switch the overton window and allow somebody to do it
>>
>>74407477
Yeah somehow Mexicans think they are entitled to an opinion about American politics. Yet your country is a pile of drugs. So continue on;
>Mexican Intellectual
>>
>>74407480
Of course.
#Trump #Putin #TeamTag
>>
>>74407567

So instead of debating why it is feasible to take away the citizenship of anchor babies you are appealing to nationality in order to decide Esther someone can have an opinion or not.
>Yeah somehow Mexicans think they are entitled to an opinion about American politics. Yet your country is a pile of drugs. So continue on;
Cool appeal to authority, or rather, nationality.

>butthurt meme intellectuals
>>
>>74405849
>America
>Aryan

Never was. Our countries were built by the Scottish and Irish.
>>
>>74407900
Well how about this give an explanation of the political scene in Mexico.
>Mexican Intellectual
>>
>>74408162
Explain why it's relevant to the issue being discussed in this thread, first.
>>
>>74408514
Damn son, you destroyed him
>>
>>74408514
No it's not I just want to know if your even capable of giving an explanation.
>>
>>74407077
Citizenship can be stripped
>>
We were never an aryan nation.

A brown-haired mutt who barely understands his own ancestry has no right to go around calling himself aryan. And racial politics is just a manipulated game anyways, if you're believing that we need to be a country of one race (thus lowering our population to that of some European countries) you are being shilled hard. BLM doesn't exist without the opposing side, remember that, and niggers don't exist without someone pulling the strings. There's strings above you too!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.