[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USA BTFO Now that it's official that USA can't use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: cuck-oh.png (472 KB, 669x719) Image search: [Google]
cuck-oh.png
472 KB, 669x719
USA BTFO

Now that it's official that USA can't use or project power in Asia, and that it's an exclusive chinese influence area, will they start to grow?

How far will the Chinese push the Americans back before they crack?
>>
>>74404907
>Exclusive Chinese influence area
They'll probably keep growing. WW3 WILL happen. It's just a matter of when.
>>
I expect billions in Asia to die of new mysterious illnesses soon.
>>
>>74405398

Would prefer it happened in the next decade or so. I don't want to be fighting a war at 40.
>>
We intercept murkan spy planes every now and then, its nothing special
And each time murka just claims its unsafe and childish
I guess thats the only responce they have
>>
>>74405398
if joos controll everything, why would they need another world war?
>>
>>74404907

I am now a #ChinaMissle
>>
>>74405794
stop, i wanna live some good moments before the shit hits the fan.
>>
Move production back to the US. Apparently the excuse that the entire supply chain is in China isn't actually true.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/donald-trumps-demand-apple-must-make-iphones-us-actually-vivek-wadhwa
>>
Damn, if Trump becomes president and tensions with China and Russia continue to rise, WW3 is a serious possibility. This isn't an anti-Trump post, it's just fact. No other presidential candidate would be aggressive enough to actually provoke a war. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>74408168
Completely wrong. The globalist elites are the ones who want war because they profit off of it, and it kills off all the good men who could potentially stop them. Trump isn't the one controlled by the globalist elites, so he's the only candidate who could avoid war. Also, he and Putin are buddies, so he's our only chance for a good relationship with Russia.
>>
>>74408168
>Trump and Putin havent been kissing each other's asses
The relationship will be glorious. Fuck China.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.