[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder that "My Awakening" by David Duke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: davidduke2.jpg (24 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
davidduke2.jpg
24 KB, 500x375
Just a reminder that "My Awakening" by David Duke is available for free on Youtube or as a torrent download.

https://btdigg.org/search?info_hash=&q=my+awakening+david+duke

https://youtu.be/FAQvGYzdQhE
>>
shoo shoo fbi
>>
>>74403534
I've been listening to it on the way to and from work. About half way through. It's pretty good
>>
>>74403534
thanks, I started reading it once
>>
>>74403534

fuck off with your reptilian eyed faggot
>>
>>74403534
I watched a video of his once. He made some good points about the war on whites and made sense then he just went straight into "fuckin Jews" and didn't give any foresight as to why
>>
Be sure to check out "the holy koran" too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVNyEL0towc
>>
>>74404860
He goes into the Jewish question in depth in the audio book.
>>
>>74403605
Shutup, Shylock.
>>
>>74403534
This is a liberal shill trying tie Trump to the KKK for the 500th time despite Trump clearly disavowing those faggots multiple times.
>>
>>74403534
Dont forget Dr. William Luther Pierce, that man is a saint of the white race.
>>
>>74405183
Muh shekels! Never forget the six gorillion!
>>
File: 1395464832040.jpg (38 KB, 575x720) Image search: [Google]
1395464832040.jpg
38 KB, 575x720
>>74403534
David Duke
>David

I wonder how much Ashkenazi DNA does he have.
>probably the main reason he refuses the Khazarian theory.
>>
Jesus fucking christ.

Every time I see David Duke, EVERY SINGLE TIME, I can't help but see him as moot with a fucking dyed beard. I can't take him seriously at all, that fucking face is too funny and distracting
>>
>>74403534

Fuck David duke. He's a useless old faggot who gave libcucks a nice supply of ammunition with his endorsement of Trump.

Just stick to talking about jews all day on your shitty radio show and stop fucking shit up you cuck.
>>
>>74405741
>moot
who?
>>
>>74403534
Based Duke. He taught me why Jews are the bad guys.
>>
>>74404860
I watched one about the jews involvement in the slavetrade. I highly reccomend it. It goes to show that the jews as always was a MAYOR player in this (surprise) and over 60% of them had house slaves or more slaves, ran the slave trade... here one had jewish holidays not christian.. etc

Red pilling

Now grant one thing. I have not verified this mans claims. I do not know murican history and how to obtain the sources and challenge them, as I could with my own history.

>Somehow I do not doubt it is true. And how they desperately try to pin this on the "white man".
That part is in part very jewish and ugly, not that anyone fucking cares what happened two hundred years ago ffs..
>>
>>74406088
Niggers do, and they want reparations.
>>
>>74405452
You do realize plenty of WASPs have given names from the OT right?

I mean you can't scream JEW! at every Rachel and David that you know.
>>
>>74405183
how is this linked to trump?
>>
File: kkk hillary.jpg (47 KB, 600x327) Image search: [Google]
kkk hillary.jpg
47 KB, 600x327
>>74405793
>ammunition with his endorsement of Trump.

We needed it to be able to start the Hillary KKK Meme.
Still playing checkers dude?
The libs have burned all they had by now!
>>
>>74406575
Let's ask him to provide his 23$me results.

>for the lulz
>>
Hi David!
>>
>>74407338
hi, david davidson here
>>
>>74406886
Duke needs attention and can't keep his faggot mouth shut so he endorsed Trump for president.
>>
>>74408924
hi, I'm David Davidson, how can I help?
>>
>>74408924
duke is more important than trump, and I love trump too
>>
>>74406412
oy vey, niggers built america, that's why it's made from cotton
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.