[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you trust him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: TRUMP TRUST ME.jpg (41 KB, 599x400) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP TRUST ME.jpg
41 KB, 599x400
Why do you trust him?
>>
>>74403019
who says anyone trusts him, he's just the best man for the job based on his rhetoric and lack of murdered bodies falling out of his closet
>>
File: tumblr_nsd497rFAF1qjmob6o1_500.jpg (116 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsd497rFAF1qjmob6o1_500.jpg
116 KB, 500x500
Because I don't trust people who say they're holding a position of power as an act of selflessness. Trump gives mild lip service to the idea, but for the most part its obvious he's doing is as a matter of pride.

The country, HIS country, is going to shit, and that just can't stand in his mind. I fully believe that he intends to go into this, not for money, or power, or fame, but because his sheer overwhelming ego DEMANDS he fix the country and be the best president ever, because its fucking bullshit that the country he loves and grew up in is turning to shit.
>>
I don't, but right now he's the best shot for our personal liberties to not be eroded overnight and I would really like to see the tears of liberals and illegals form a river mightier than the Mississippi.
>>
>>74403019
He has a very good track record of delivering on his promises.
>>
>>74403306
Meh, hes been avoiding the presidency for decades. I think he has watched his country go to shit and realizing at 70 its now or never.
>>
>>74403019
I trust him more than Hillary
>>
It's a secret to everybody.
>>
>>74403555
I like to imagine he just kept hoping someone else would do the job, and after two failed candidates just got out of his chair in his office, walked over to a solid gold bust of his own head, pulled up the hair to reveal a big red button, and pressed it, opening the wall to reveal the MAGA hat in a glass showcase, while saying something like "So, it has come to this."
>>
>>74403108
>>74403108

This. Hillary can't be trusted
>>
>>74403019

Yep people doing in it for their ego are hard to control. Even Obama in the end became a loose cannon because he wanted to make his mark (Iran deal). Of course he just did it because he wanted to earn his peace price and not for nationalism, but the Jew tears were delicious.
>>
>>74403858
Somebody needs to make this a meme
>>
>>74403108
This. I am now a #TrumpMissile
>>
File: ConsiderTheFollowing.jpg (20 KB, 296x241) Image search: [Google]
ConsiderTheFollowing.jpg
20 KB, 296x241
>>74403019
You don't have to trust him. Look at the alternative. I wanted Rand, but Rand dropped out. Trump will at least shake things up. He seems to have no love for the establishment and doesn't come off like a sociopath like literally every other politician I've ever seen. There's no reason not to vote for Trump unless you're happy with the current state of the country.
>>
>>74403019
Because I don't trust anyone but numbers speak volumes
>>
>>74403019
He gets shit done. People in the Western world are so used to weak politicians that just pussyfoot around doing nothing they've forgotten what a real leader looks like. Imagine the space race was happening today with Obama at the helm, there wouldn't be a moon landing because it would be deemed just too hard to do.
>>
>>74403019
he wants to rebuild the twin towers
>>
>>74403019
>Why do you trust him?

I don't, that's why I would never vote for him

Trump = Obama 2.0

You fags will all be disappointed if he's elected.
>>
>>74406402
Unlikely, he might do some things we disagree with but at least he actually does something other than maintain a pulse and hand out money to niggers and Jewish bankers.
>>
>Trump is president
We might get sold out

>Hillary is president
We definitely get sold out

Not that hard of a decision
>>
File: smoke.gif (1 MB, 635x488) Image search: [Google]
smoke.gif
1 MB, 635x488
>>74403019
Trump is just "Hope and Change" for Republicans.
>>
Compare his history with Hillary's. Always look at what people DO, not what they say.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.