[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#BernieorBust psyop agent here. AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: hj4eIRB.jpg (924 KB, 1200x792) Image search: [Google]
hj4eIRB.jpg
924 KB, 1200x792
To summarize:

I have been hired by an undisclosed source with the primary mission of distributing propaganda among young Bernie voters in order to convince them that, no matter what, Hillary rigged the nominating process either to get more delegates than she should have, or simply to get more votes than Bernie in the states that she won.

Goal:

Convince as many Bernie voters that Hillary is roughly equivalent to Trump in terms of how bad she'd be for them, and therefore they should not go out and vote in November. My final goal is to reduce Democratic youth voter participation by 20-30% from what it was in 2012.

Means:

I am in the process of producing high quality propaganda images and text detailing how Hillary rigged each election in the democratic primary process to her advantage. Some of this is based on facts while other material skews what actually took place. Once I will finish producing these materials, I will spread it through subreddits, Twitter, Facebook groups, and other social media networks. My intention is to get these images spreading by August, but they cannot be too mainstream. Basically, they need to fly under the radar of the Clinton campaign so that they cannot produce counter-propaganda in time for the election.

By November, enough younger voters will believe Hillary totally stole the election from Bernie, despite her obviously just winning with minority voters.

I am being paid for this, so I can't say I do it for free. However, I came to /pol/ to let you know that I am not the only one hired to do this. There is large money at work to make sure Hillary loses the election.

The meme wars were just the beginning. #BernieorBust is the most successful way to bring down Hillary Clinton.

AMA
>>
Nice role playing fag.
>>
File: ineffective.png (73 KB, 948x639) Image search: [Google]
ineffective.png
73 KB, 948x639
How neat. I'm doing something similar, but I DO IT FOR FREE.

I pretend to be a Hillary supporter and piss the Berners off to no end.

>he calls me ineffective
>implying
>>
Can you check these dubs?
>>
>>74402140
Not role playing. I'm getting paid to do this.

>>74402266
Checked. Kek also blessed my first post.
>>
>>74402308
>Kek also blessed my first post.
HUH. Maybe he's telling the truth...
>>
File: 1463552694606.jpg (71 KB, 500x536) Image search: [Google]
1463552694606.jpg
71 KB, 500x536
>>74401977
>tfw you live in the age of meme warfare
>dad had the gulf war and mudslime
>older brother had 9/11
>grandpa had cold war
>great grandpa had WWII
>great grandpa also had WWI
I will carry my family's warrior tradition by putting text on images
>>
Nice fantasy fag

Also, if this was a thing, they'd hire a guy who wouldn't run right to /pol and intricately explain his new job

Plus, she is stealing the democratic nomination from him, no troll army needed to point that out.
>>
Also, please do not screenshot my post on post it on Reddit.

Would not want this info out so early, otherwise my contract automatically ends.
>>
>>74402410
I do work like this too
But I work solo
What I do is infiltrate groups online that are moderate in politics and expose them to the most radfem far-left privilege checking tumblr bullshit ever
It pushes them to the right if they're moderate
It just attracts more leftfags as well so groups tend to splinter after I do my work
>>
kek
He's obviously either trolling or he's an Hillary shill trying to discredit the Bernouts.
>>
>>74402538
They hired a guy with a record of success, which I have.

Whether or not I tell /pol/ about it is no interest of theirs. They just don't want the info getting out to the target audience. Since /pol/ wasn't planning on voting for Hillary anyway, posting this here doesn't effect anything.
>>
>>74401977
How can I get paid to shitpost like you?
>>
You gotta know the right people friend ;^)
>>
>>74402189
kek, you're a great troll 2bh lad.
>>
>>74402545
This is what he hopes will happen.
SHILL
H
I
L
L
>>
>>74403051
No, honest to god I don't want that to happen.

I don't want to convince Berniefags to vote Shillary
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.