[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't feminists like Ayaan Hirsi Ali given more attention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
Why aren't feminists like Ayaan Hirsi Ali given more attention than the blue-haired megabeast tumblrite types?
>>
because video games are serious fucking business
>>
>>74401187
1. She's Christian
2. She married a guy
3. She actually is under threat of death and has accomplished something, a nasty reminder to all hamplanets that their "problems" are pretty fucking minor.
>>
she's a women's right activist, anon, not a feminist ;^)
>>
File: 1463521621344.gif (2 MB, 310x325) Image search: [Google]
1463521621344.gif
2 MB, 310x325
>>74401187
because feminists are hypocrits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZKAewadF9U
>>
>>74401347
she also made a lot of shit up, as nogs do. she pretended to have made it on her own out of poverty and violence and into a European Parliament but was actually a rich spoiled daughter with bought favors. good for her for recognizing Muslims for their retarded ways though
>>
>>74401352
I suppose in the modern vernacular there is a difference
>>
>>74401187
Do you really have to ask this question? Because thats not the brand of feminism they like. They like light, harmless, "always get my way" feminism and Ali is not about that shit. She was feminist in a non-white country so... ehh whatever. Its the white male patriarchy that really needs to be dismantled.
>>
>>74401187
The SJW tumblrite hambeast colour whores you always hear about are only in it for attention. Actual feminists, the ones that do actual work, are in it for the actual work, and only need to be heard by the people they need to listen to them.
>>
Probably because most feminist haven't gone through the same shit as she did in Somalia. The Islam apologists even say she's spreading false information based on her own experiences.
>>
>>74401547
What was made up?
>>
she has no clitoris
>>
Same reason that feminists who wrote a book about women manipulating men: they contradict the popular narrative.
>>
Um.... Could it be... Money and power???

>feminism is about rights

Lol
>>
>>74401187
Because she can't be used to make you break yourself.
Don't you know how2 pimp game at all pham?
>>
>>74404197
Do you want to try that again in English?
>>
Because even tumblerinas have standards.
>>
>>74404701
Can't be used politically to drain people with money (FUCKING WHITE MALES) for resources.
>>
>>74401187

Because she is a calm and thoughtful intellectual. She has no gimmick, no zingers, no schtick. Just ideas.

This is a death sentence in MTV-addled American culture.
>>
>>74404990

This still makes no sense to me. Did the Britbro understand this? Could you explain? This Norge may be drunk.
>>
Anyway, desu she was given quite some attention in her time here, but mainly under the guise of >muh poor immigrant muslim that works so hard to succeed
>>
>>74403333
She lied about her situation and where she's from to get into the Netherlands.

She basically did exactly what most 'refugees' are doing now.
>>
>>74405150
He's saying she can't/doesn't use beta males to donate money to her. AKA, she doesn't use the Anita model. A lot of feminists want to get paid without dealing with hard issues that exist outside the west.
>>
>>74405150
No, I didn't understand it. I think he might be in the wrong thread.
>>
>>74405150
Her plight is not useful to pin shit on "the man" to pressure them to give women advantages, basically. This is why she is ignored, and it speaks volumes about the state of current feminism/leftism in the west and their conviction (or rather lack thereof).
>>
>>74405688
What are your hobbies?
>>
>>74405870
Why?
>>
>>74401187
Because western feminists don't care about women, they care about themselves.

They want quotas - for themselves. Improved social standing - for themselves. They want higher wages without need to negotiate. They want to hear less negative opinions about themselves.

Feminist dudes just want to fuck feminist chicks or just believe their quasi doctrinal nonsense.

Ayn and such feminists aren't like that at all. They are dealing with serious shit and for good reasons.
>>
>>74405688

I understand her work to be in the larger context of a cultural criticism of Islam. But she focuses on the gender aspect of it. Most political junkies are male and they're interested in geopolitics, economics and war. Not so much about the cultural side of things, and least of all about women's rights. I think that this is why she is not as famous as, say, Dawkins or Chomsky or Harris. It's not because her work isn't as good. I've read both of her books, Infidel and Heretic. I've read a lot of Chomsky, Harris and Hitchens and much else. She's as competent as any of them. It's just that her subject matter is narrower. Nonetheless, she deserves a wider audience. When you read the hell that Muslim women are subjected to, trust me, you'll want to bomb Somalia and Saudi Arabia and Pakistan even more than you do now.
>>
>>74405247
When did she lie? In her book, she said she was the daughter of a male politician in a shitty African country and also the daughter of female nomad. Moved around a lot. Shitty life by western standards. Above average by African standards. But not by much.
>>
>>74406656
Agree on all points. Don't really think it's fair to compare to those mentioned.
The real issue here is the fact that she is not put in the spotlight by the people that claim to fight for womens issues primarily, but rather by conservative types. Heck, you could even make a good argument most of them are covertly supporting the powers that abused her in the case of euro leftist feminists.
>>
File: img.jpg (18 KB, 313x339) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
18 KB, 313x339
>>74401187
Because she doesn't fit the leftist narrative. She proved that a brown female muslim immigrant could actually make it in the Netherlands by letting go of her culture and just working hard. This triggered the leftists (and the muslims ofc) because it was a very solid argument against islam and the keeping of the own culture and a solid argument to push for a merit-based assimilation system, plus she took the immigrant out of the victim status by not remaining a victim, which is like nails on a blackboard for both the muslim and the leftist.

I am very ashamed of how my country pushed her away and treated her like dirt for actually being successful instead of remaining a subsidised muslim version of a good goy for the Dutch state.
>>
I've always laughed at how Emma Watson gets that job at the UN and the likes of Hirisi Ali and Yousafzai are no where to be seen or heard by liberals.
>>
File: TON.jpg (24 KB, 439x324) Image search: [Google]
TON.jpg
24 KB, 439x324
>>74407218
ayy lmao
>>
>>74407843
Don't wanna offend the guys that want to blow us up, that would be a total shoa.
>>
>>74408014
Poor Rita. She could have been a very good politician if she would have been a little more media savvy
>>
>>74408175
she kicked ayaan out though
>>
>>74403333
look it up, she lied and made up sob stories. this is why women shouldn't be in politics, ever. no exceptions
>>
>>74408325
Dura lex sed lex
>>
>>74406791
being upper class in third world countries is as comfy as it gets. no rules, no law and they hoard all the money. it's not about her book either, she lied when she migrated to Europe and run for parliament
>>
>>74401187

Sunni Muslims are the Jew's army in Europe, Ayaan Hirsi Ali detracts from that.
>>
>>74408640
they slashed off her clit though, that can't be very comfy
>>
>>74408640

This anon gets it...!

ruling the roost in a small pond is way better then being a small fish in a big ocean.
>>
>>74408750

wish Africans and Yemenis would stop doing that...!
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.