[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sandy Hook Shooting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: sandyhook.jpg (53 KB, 634x394) Image search: [Google]
sandyhook.jpg
53 KB, 634x394
What is /pol/'s opinion on this?

Was it real or a hoax?
>>
>>74398871
Hoaxy af.
>>
>>74398871
An episode of CSI is more real than Sandy Hoax
>>
False flag to make excuses for more gun control legislation.

Some if not all of the children who we are told were killed at the school never existed, and were in reality fabricated identities using the childhood photos of people who are now adults.
>>
The only thing I find strange about Sandy Hook is the abundance and evidence of crisis actors, the school being torn down in a short time frame, and the immediate legislation to come from the incident. Not to mention a lot of gun companies are located in Connecticut as well.
>>
>>74398871
Happened during I think Chanukah or some blood moon. The kids were buried on the last day of that holiday. I remember looking into it by myself but no one cared :(
>>
>>74398871
What if it was real and the Feds just threatened to kill his family unless he did it ?
>>74399106
You have any proof m8?
>>
You idiots will deny anything won't you? You can admit Sandy Hook happened and still support the 2nd amendment you vapid cunts.o.j.
>>
fake as fuck.

it was another drill.

funny how Noah Pozner died two times.
>>
my son was a survivor of the shooting how dare you label the deaths of these young children as a conspiracy.
>>
ITT: newfags
>>
>>74399533
>EVERY FUCKING THREAD SOMONE HAS CONNECTIONS TO THIS FAKE AS SHIT

ROT IN HELL CIA
>>
I live there and know many of the victims...
>>
Already the shills/thread derails are showing up. Always happens when something like 9/11, sandy hook, or any major event is brought up.
>>
>>74399276
Adam Lanza was autistic and lived with the only family he cared about: His mother. Who, by the way, was claimed by law enforcement to have been murdered by Lanza prior to his spree at the school.

This documentary has a segment on the false identities of the kids, as well as the "coincidence" of all the notable parents being crisis actors. It's long, but worth watching.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD0z275nQnM
>>
hoax

not one picture of the shooting and its aftermath was ever shown. not even a CCTV still of the guy entering
>>
>>74398871
It was real
Lana killed the kids using two hand guns and a rifle with an AK style shotgun left in the car
Actors claiming to be parents were used by disgusting leftist to be used as propaganda tools to push an agenda while standing on the bodies of dead children.

Occam's razor anons.
No need for some elaborate epic conspiracy just a few soulless actors money and taking advantage of an absolutely disgusting "opportunity"
>>
>>74399305
The only thing I won't deny is dick touch.
>>
>>74399305
>You idiots will deny anything won't you? You can admit Sandy Hook happened and still support the 2nd amendment you vapid cunts.o.j.

Death scene photos to be released any day now.
>>
File: 1457038148678.png (75 KB, 506x608) Image search: [Google]
1457038148678.png
75 KB, 506x608
>>74399868
>2h45m
>>
How many times do we need to go over this??? I live there and own a house , it really happened one of my best friend s sons was killed. Fuck you for denouncing their death.
>>
>>74400156
Yeah, yeah, I know. It's so long partly because there were a bunch of different amateur journalists who made it has a collaborative effort, and stressed the point of not omitting anything that might be even slightly important.

I didn't watch it all in one day.
>>
>>74400424
PROVE IT YOU GOD DAMN LUCIFERIAN SHILL

PROOF
R
O
O
F
>>
>>74400424
Don't belive you, buddy.

Watch this.

I'm actually Alfred, Batman's butler. I make coffee for him and tune up the batmobile. You can't say I'm not, you have no proof I'm not. So mnyah.
>>
There's one thing that needs to be addressed by the "it was a hoax" camp. Many say that the school was run down for years, as evidenced by photos of the poor condition of the interior and exterior. If this is true, there has to be SOME solid evidence. There would be at least one local coming forward to confirm, right? Even if you you do something as unbelievable as paying the entire town off, there are still contractors, school district workers, etc.
>>
File: 1461031110738.jpg (47 KB, 697x960) Image search: [Google]
1461031110738.jpg
47 KB, 697x960
>>74400424
And I'm married to a beautiful snake wife.
>>
>>74398871
it was a real hoax :^)
>>
File: dale.gif (603 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
dale.gif
603 KB, 320x240
>>74400964
This is the first I've heard about the school being run-down. Does that mean it was entirely abandoned, or still in use yet critically underfunded like many other American schools?
>>
>>74400025

So why was none of the footage, even stills or anything, released and the school immediately torn down? Why is there a plethora of evidence to the opposite? It seems like a hoax
>>
>>74401730
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRtN5jVMwcw

There are pictures of mold and signs of heavy water damage, roof damage. There are probably better videos but this came up first.
>>
Hoax
>>
>>74399808
Post an autopsy photo or GTFO.
>>
>>74399808
underage and b&
>>
>>74398871
The one thing that doesn't make sense about a Sandy Hook hoax is idea that the government would go through all the trouble to fake a massacre, when they can just get an MKUltra patsy to do it. I mean why introduces all the points of failure with paid actors.
>>
>>74402101
>So why was none of the footage, even stills or anything, released
None of this has been released for any major shooting since Columbine.

The rest isn't bringing forth evidence it is pointing out a seeming lack of evidence and using that to make other claims.
Extremely similar to well poisoners regarding 9/11.
>>
>>74402101
>>74402836

As for it being torn down the shooting was the final push for inefficient bureaucracy to tear down a school that needed to already be torn down as pointed out by the leaf
>>74402314
>>
>>74398871
How could you even imply that it was a hoax? Those poor innocent chitluns was gunned down by AK47 high capacity machine gun 1000 round banana clips you fuck? The tv told me so! Go kill yourself you tinfoil retard!
>>
This thread makes me sad. Shows /pol/ is nothing but low-quality trolls. The tumblr of the right.
>>
>>74400025
>AK style shotgun
I'm no gun expert, but what the fuck is that
>>
>>74398871
>Was it real or a hoax?

why can't it be both?
>>
>>74403519
Saiga 12
>>
>>74399843
I gotta get in on that budget
>>
>>74398871
It was real. My nephews were killed there.
>>
>>74403668
Holy shit, we'll if you wanted to kill a bunch of people that is the gun to do it
>>
>>74404087
is low quality shilling a meme now?
>>
It's true, my entire genetic line was wiped out
>>
>>74404344
You do know that admitting people died by a gun doesn't make you a Le CIA Le shill? Sandy Hook happened and lives were lost. You're disrespecting them by saying it is a Le forgery.
>>
>>74399732

What you are saying is true, but calm down, >>74399533 was merely satire/bait pointing out subtly what you felt the need to yell.

>>74400017
This. We saw the destroyed bodies of the Columbine killers, but we don't even get to see a CCTV still of Lanza?

>>74400424
a real-life shill. Sometimes hard to spot, sometimes not.

>>74402836
>any major shooting since Columbine. Except we saw pictures of the SWAT response at Virginia Tech and also saw the killer's manifesto, plus there was testimony about how he was deranged from real VT students...oh and there witnesses to the shooting, gun purchase records from Cho... much more evidence was "released" from a major shooting since Columbine
>>
>>74398871
Fake, was an extension of Fast & Furious
It failed as they always do because only half the country is that retarded
>>
>>74398871
i'm definitely leaning towards faux
>no social media posts by teachers during attack
>original police report says he had ar-15 or some shit
>they found that gun, on camera, in the trunk of his car
>>
File: 1358373358708.png (239 KB, 1886x1377) Image search: [Google]
1358373358708.png
239 KB, 1886x1377
Shady doins' was a transpirin'
>>
>>74398871
It's obviously real. That gun with it's high-powered clipazines did so much damage to the school, they had to finish the job. It's just like 9/11, the jet fuel didn't work, so they had to add explosive charges to make it work.
>>
>>74399533

Every thread. Every single time.
>>
How come death photos are never released? Not even a morgue shot of Lanza's dead body? Democrats are retards. If it really happened, releasing the death photos would actually make more people pro gun control. Just saying something happened isn't enough.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.