[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GERMAN CITIZENS WHAT R U GOING TO DO?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 20160110001217538623-original.jpg (2 MB, 3688x2512) Image search: [Google]
20160110001217538623-original.jpg
2 MB, 3688x2512
I'm an American citizen and im legtamitely am worried about the German Citizens who dont want to get cucked by the migration policies.

I genuinely am curious what are you guys going to do?
What can you do?
Are you going to migrate?
>>
No one really gives a shit what you think burger.
>>
>>74399038
wow, rude
>>
>>74399038
thats why im asking what the germans think u british cuck
>>
Literally nothing is going to happen to the German citizens. Most of these refugees are there to avoid living in a war torn country, and often are there to raise their families for a better life. If anything, they should open the possibility for these refugees to become citizens. Literally nothing is wrong with the migration policies.
>>
>>74399038
this tbqh.
Couldnt care less.
>>
File: 1417464657425.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1417464657425.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>74399167

nice one, i forgot somalia was at war
>>
>>74399167
blue pilled as fuck, do some research idiot, theyve done 200,000 crimes estimate somewhere around actually 400,000
have molested thousands of women,
and ontop of all that this is a type of warfare, why doesnt saudi-arabia take one refugee?

god damn u german cucks might as well just give your country away desu
>>
We're still 95% non muslim. But I'm pretty sure some retard will link me to an 5 year old video that shows some guy getting beat up or some sandnigger doing random garbage which apparently proves me wrong.
>>
>>74399359
Check the flag m80
>>
>>74399390
Dietrich, in general, are Germans interested in joining patrols?

for example, the Finnish have patrols
> EXCLUSIVE - Nazi daggers, SS hats and a hangman's noose:
> On night patrol with the 'Soldiers of Odin', neo-Nazi led vigilantes vowing to 'keep Europe's women safe from migrant sex attacks'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3426685/Nazi-daggers-SS-hats-hangman-s-noose-night-patrol-Soldiers-Odin-neo-Nazi-led-vigilantes-vowing-Europe-s-women-safe-migrant-sex-attacks.html
>>
>>74399691
Yes.

http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/selbsternannte-strassenpolizei-polizei-warnt-vor-verhaengnisvollem-trend-buergerwehren-sind-gefaehrlich-fuer-deutschland_id_5196236.html
>>
The main problem is the whole EU is in an problematic situation.Its the rightrise in Austria,France,Hungary,Polen,Netherland etc.
which can lead to an poltical earthquake across the continent.This rightwingers are against an european solution.On the other hand you have the Brexit wich can lead to an snowball-effect if they vote to get out.The problem in this refugeecrisis is that some memberstates doing their job while other one refuse it to do.The problem here is the definition and culture.Also the EU is not like a Buffet where you can cherrypicking what you want.You have to take what you get on the Dish.Easteuropeans thinking not the same about "solidarity" like the germans and swedes.Slowakia for example is a fulleuropean country when it comes to EU money but dont even want take in 1.600 Refugees.Thats why germany,sweden and austria now have to handle that amount of refugees too.If we would be good cordinated EU everyone has to take in some refugees like everyone takes the money.
>>
>>74399038
>They elected a Muslim as the mayor of their country's capital
>>
>>74399167
If they don't want to live in a war torn country, why did they walk through six peaceful countries on their way to germany?
>>
>>74398667
the Germans are lost there is no saving them. the complete destruction of Germany may be the catalyst they need.
>>
>>74399899
I meant, is it popular among you and your friends?

> if you don't have friends, is it popular among people who live in your town?
>>
>>74400029

Who would want to give their own country men and power to an outside nation that doesn't give a shit about them?
>>
>>74400528
>is it popular among people who live in your town?
Why the fuck would it? This isn't detroit. The crime rate here is pretty low, there are no fucking rapefugees anywhere to be found and the few mudshits that are here run fastfood places.
>>
>>74399167
t. a fucking leaf
>>
File: hofer up.png (2 MB, 1640x922) Image search: [Google]
hofer up.png
2 MB, 1640x922
>>74398667
our new chancellor (the first one in Austriathat didn't win any elections) promoted leftists and muslims with links to extremism into the government, refuses any form of coalition with our right-wing and thinks of Canada and Sweden as a role model for Austria.

Only Hofer can save us now. Good luck to Germany. We'll see each other on the other side one day, I'm sure.
>>
File: 1461591709520.jpg (144 KB, 861x567) Image search: [Google]
1461591709520.jpg
144 KB, 861x567
>>74402052
*saved*
>>
>>74398667
xd
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.