[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Hitler lived today, we would have gotten rid of muslims and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: GlhZoo.jpg (79 KB, 490x542) Image search: [Google]
GlhZoo.jpg
79 KB, 490x542
If Hitler lived today, we would have gotten rid of muslims and no one would stop them, in fact, every non-muslim country (and jews) would join them.
Proove me wrong /pol/
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 717x459) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 717x459
>>74397756
>Hitler would unite with ze Jews to exterminate the mudslimes
That would be pretty based actually.
>>
Hitler wanted germany to be Islamic
>>
>>74397756
Can someone make a "hitler wasn't actually white, he was a black muslim trying to clear all the white jews of europe to make way for a new black utopia"
>>
File: hitler-article.jpg (146 KB, 660x894) Image search: [Google]
hitler-article.jpg
146 KB, 660x894
>>74397756
“In recent weeks, many Czechs have exhibited xenophobia in connection with the refugee crisis. If Hitler rose from the dead and promised to rid Europe of refugees, would you vote for him?”

He would get elected easily and sort this stuff out in a year.
>>
>>74397756
Hitler had extremely warm ties to the middle East and Muslims retard
>>
>>74399268
>If Hitler lived today

You know what today means right?
>>
>>74397756
hitler would be a failing liberal arts student and sjw.
>>
File: Untitled.png (71 KB, 295x168) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
71 KB, 295x168
>>74397756
>>
>>74399418
Hitler wasnt stupid, so he wouldnt have been a sjw
>>
>>74397756
Hitler was strongly pro-Muslim and allied with Muslim leaders. There, I proved you wrong. Next
>>
>>74397756

You really are exposing your utter ignorance of history.

Like many shitposters ITT.

Hitler was in league with Muslims.

Hitler was in league with Aryan People.
>>
File: 51AHraEEvNL - Copy.jpg (48 KB, 332x500) Image search: [Google]
51AHraEEvNL - Copy.jpg
48 KB, 332x500
>>74397756

op you better take a look at this
>>
>>74397756
>(and jews)
Do you even /pol/ dude?
Thats like saying "We should trust Merkel".

Get me out here. I lost every hope in /pol/
>>
>>74399755
>>74399835
>>74399947
Do you people seriously not know the meaning of the word today? To think a guy like Hitler would grow up pro muslim in the current zeitgeist is close to retarded.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.