[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim Assimilation in the USA vs. UK/Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 22
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 325x325
Any /pol/ bros able to shed some light on why it seems as though Muslim immigrants seem to assimilate better in the USA?

I do not know of any Muslim neighborhoods in the USA that seem as hostile to the outsider as those I've seen in Europe. That said, I haven't lived anywhere in Europe for more than a few months at a time.

I've been to Muslim immigrant neighborhoods in many US cities and I'm never given strange looks or treated poorly, even though I'm a FUCKING WHITE MALE.

Thoughts?
>>
>>74395415
Fuck off
>>
>>74395415

>Dearborn, Michigan
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>74395415
There are less of them as a percentage of the population
>>
File: about that.jpg (76 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
about that.jpg
76 KB, 640x360
>>74395415
>Any /pol/ bros able to shed some light on why it seems as though Muslim immigrants seem to assimilate better in the USA?
>>
guns behind ever blade of grass
>>
File: 1460683032737.jpg (134 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1460683032737.jpg
134 KB, 960x960
muzzies out
>>
>>74395415
Fuck off
>>
File: 1463044842233.jpg (54 KB, 373x527) Image search: [Google]
1463044842233.jpg
54 KB, 373x527
>>74395415
There's less of them.
>>
File: Nevar_forget.jpg (466 KB, 833x768) Image search: [Google]
Nevar_forget.jpg
466 KB, 833x768
>>74395415
Americans aren't afraid to be patriotic

European Unioners don't even remember what patriotism is or which country they are in and you will be arrested for saying anything negative about our wonderful islamic immigrant brothers and sisters

>PC Police
>>
>>74395415
Initially we didn't take in very many, and they were mostly highly skilled labor. They assimilated well. Increasingly we're seeing the same ghettoization problem as there is in Europe with newer arrivals. We put a lot of them in single areas, and they are low skilled. Their communities probably won't fully integrate for generations if ever.
>>
>>74395768
Nothing wrong with it really
>>
>>74395866
We don't have many. People kill each other here often enough for a muslim murder to go pretty much unnoticed. That being said, the smaller the population of muslims in an area, the better behaved they usually are.
>>
>>74395706
>>74395795
>>74396051
Sure is good discussion going on in this echo chamber. How about you fuck off?
>>
>>74395415
Most US-based muslims fled their countries because they were moderate, literate, and wanted to actually leave for a better life, not because of the current food/water/social stresses flooding them into Europe. A lot are also descendants of Irani ex-nationals.

Also we're way, way better at handling immigrants than Europe because you're expected to assimilate into the greater culture, and the greater culture is predominately, but not exclusively, white.(or rather, the US's Culture is not based on being a white person, but on being an American.)
>>
>>74395415
Because of 11/9.
>>
Michigan fag here, Muslims in Dearborn are actually pretty nice and cool.

Qt hjabis too
>>
>>74395415
I agree. I think it's because we don't import thousands at once and put them into the same ghettos.

I have a Muslim immigrant drinking buddy who's son became a doctor and married a Christian.

My pharmacist is a successfu, pretty Muslim female. Muslims I went to HS with had non Muslim friends. Muslims on my street growing up would ride bikes with us and play baseball at the park.

Because they were integrated they were exposed to new ideas, and learned firsthand that infidels were pretty all right. They made connections and were therefore able to get jobs later.
>>
File: 48945841.png (586 KB, 642x636) Image search: [Google]
48945841.png
586 KB, 642x636
>>74396076
Showing patriotism in the UK?

It's off to the nick for you.
>>
>>74395768
Pretty tame actually. Wait until the fresh arrivals come and stir in their shit and ruin the peace.
>>
>>74396319

>he doesn't know about the Somalians in Minnesota
>>
>>74396054
Pretty much this. I saw a pic awhile ago that showed what happens each time the Muslim population reaches a certain % in a country, anyone have it?
>>
They don't have the population density and most legal immigrants had to be on the up and up to get past.
>>
>>74395415
Because the majority of muslims in the US are relatively well off and educated, they have to fly across half the world to get there after all, usually with the offer of skilled work.

On the other hand here in Europe we have masses of uneducated lower class migrants who have of late walked here.
>>
>>74395415
Direct corrolation between concentration of mudslimes and how explodey they get. Most places theyre a tiny minority. In the few places that have a large concentration they reveal their true colors.
>>
>>74396420
Not denying that we're messing it up now. But prior to the Obama administration we were doing fine with integrating the majority of them.
>>
Because the Muslims in the US came here fleeing the crazy Muslims in the middle east. The rapefugees are crazy muslims fleeing war.
>>
>>74395415
As its against the U.S. Flag code to wear the flag as a garment of clothing, it seems she hasn't integrated properly.
>>
File: 1462672412630.png (72 KB, 309x330) Image search: [Google]
1462672412630.png
72 KB, 309x330
>>74395415
You have nearly infinite space compared with the UK. Spread out, muslims aren't as fundamentalist as when they share six to a bedroom reinforcing their batshit, self-imposed "alienation". Also, muslim type has a huge impact on assimilation, with the Salafists being the absolute worst of the worst. Guess what sort of muslim the UK gets the most of? Some are like the Quakers. Salafists kill them over here for wishing the locals Happy Easter.

Also, your cops are not as cowed as our cops. It's only very recently that the police manned the fuck up and started arresting muslims. Around 2004-2010 muslims were untouchable by the cops thanks to the Lawrence Inquiry and the subsequent new crime of Institutional Racism. Trevor Phillips, a curr of a man responsible for rolling out the latter has recently done a painful 180 and admitted that Salafists will never integrate, and are generally bad news for the UK. Now that we have 3 million of them firmly entrenched and sucking the welfare teet dry with their seven kids, of course.
>>
>>74396319
>Because they were integrated they were exposed to new ideas, and learned firsthand that infidels were pretty all right. They made connections and were therefore able to get jobs later.
This is really the biggest point. Europe doesn't want to admit it, but it still has a class/status problem. One of the biggest reasons the US is so successful at creating an actually pretty successful multi-cultural society(/pol/ chimpouts aside) is due to the fact that it expects its immigrants to blend into the whole, add that new culture's strengths while stripping it of its weaknesses.
>>
I agree with OP a lot of Muslims I've met in the US are pretty normal people. They don't act like animals like the ones in Europe
>>
>>74395415
Using the American flag as clothing is against the flag code. Unpatriotic whore, technically speaking she's desecrating it.
>>
>>74395415
>I've been to Muslim immigrant neighborhoods in many US cities and I'm never given strange looks or treated poorly

Yawn, because they're a fucking tiny minority. Like the one black family in a suburban area. They behave until they hit critical mass BECAUSE THAT'S THE TACTIC.
>>
>>74395415
this
>>74395848
and this
>>74395990
and this
>>74396076
Remember that the european media tie nationalism/patriotism to the European colonial powers and the third reich so its a no no

you naughty poof ;P
>>
>>74396218
>People kill each other here often enough for a muslim murder to go pretty much unnoticed

"So many people kill each other here in the US muslim murders go unnoticed"

Is this really the excuse you are going for?

>"our country is so big of a shithole we cant keep tabs on ethnic crimes"

Remind us what happened in san bernadino
>>
>>74396659
>As its against the U.S. Flag code to wear the flag as a garment of clothing, it seems she hasn't integrated properly.
>>implying there isn't Bubba with his flag jacket coming out of his church right now.
Go fuck off
>>
>>74395415
>Using American flag as a hijab

DELETE THIS REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>74395415
>Any /pol/ bros able to shed some light on why it seems as though Muslim immigrants seem to assimilate better in the USA?

American muslims: Mostly well to do types who come here for business opportunities
European muslims: Mostly impoverished miscreants there to do day labor and suck up welfare

That's it.
>>
>>74396659
>he doesn't have a US flag shirt
un-patriotic tbqh
>>
>>74395990
this
>>
File: 1411517444496.jpg (197 KB, 1200x917) Image search: [Google]
1411517444496.jpg
197 KB, 1200x917
>>74396219
No, I'm not going to discuss disgusting subhuman muzzies. They all deserve to be gassed indiscriminately.

Fuck off.
>>
>>74396790
Well so many Muslims rape underage white girls in the UK that it's become a family tradition for the majority and Brits like yourself ignore it.

Someone tried to pull that here they'd be shot.
>>
>>74395415
idk anon how about this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USORHBUmN4k
>>
>>74395415
You're such an idiot, let them breed a bit more and see how that pans out mate.
>>
>>74395415
muslim people can't swim across the ocean.
>>
>>74395415
Because they fear Americans. When 9/11 happened, there were some things that happened that was not reported, and the Bush administration and the media (out of fear) allowed to happen.

Most are still under Stockholm Syndrome more than a decade after it happened. It wasn't until recently (thanks, Soros) that they're getting uppity again. Not too many, but they're loud.

It's time to show them there's no hope. That their dream of spreading Islam all over the world will remain unrealized. That there is only fear. And subservience. Obey or be broken.
>>
>>74396770
>
1st amendment
>>
>>74395415
They don't, it's the same. What you have to understand is muslims and other ethnic groups aren't going to act violent and anti-american until they have a critical mass of people, where they have completely taken over areas and are the majority. Few places are like this yet in the US, it's much easier for them to get to europe.
>>
bigger country so you notice them less

if most Muzzlims were in a few neighborghoods more problems
>>
>>74396286
Every time I see a qt Hijabi I just want to bend her over and give her my children.
>>
>>74397118
a friend in college told me how a muslim kid in his school went from loud mouth to absolute beta bitch after 9/11 happened.

the muslim family also went around their neighborhood giving food to carry favor
>>
>>74395415
Mudslimes in the US are less populous and generally richer than the rapefugees in Europe. Plus Americans are less cucked.
>>
>>74397015

2012.11.12 USA Houston, TX 1 0 A 28-year-old American man is shot to death by a conservative Muslim over an alleged role in converting a woman to Christianity.

2013.02.07 USA Buena Vista, NJ 2 0 A Muslim targets and beheads two Christian Coptic immigrants.

2013.03.24 USA Ashtabula, OH 1 0 A Muslim convert walks into a church service with a Quran and guns down his Christian father while praising Allah.

2013.04.15 USA Boston, MA 3 264 Foreign-born Muslims describing themselves as 'very religious' detonate two bombs packed with ball bearings at the Boston Marathon, killing three people and causing several more to lose limbs.

2013.04.19 USA Boston, MA 1 1 Jihadists gun down a university police officer sitting in his car.

2013.08.04 USA Richmond, CA 1 0 A convert "on a mission from Allah" stabs a store clerk to death.

2014.03.06 USA Port Bolivar, TX 2 0 A Muslim man shoots his lesbian daughter and her lover to death and leaves a copy of the Quran open to a page condemning homosexuality.

2014.04.27 USA Skyway, WA 1 0 A 30-year-old man is murdered by a Muslim fanatic.

2014.06.01 USA Seattle, WA 2 0 Two homosexuals are murdered by an Islamic extremist.

2014.06.25 USA West Orange, NJ 1 0 A 19-year-old college student is shot to death 'in revenge' for Muslim deaths overseas.

2014.09.25 USA Moore, OK 1 1 A Sharia advocate beheads a woman after calling for Islamic terror and posting an Islamist beheading photo.

2014.12.18 USA Morganton, NC 1 0 A 74-year-old man is shot several times in the head by a 'radicalized' ISIS supporter.

2015.07.16 USA Chattanooga, TN 5 2 A 'devout Muslim' stages a suicide attack on a recruiting center at a strip mall and a naval center which leaves five dead.

2015.12.02 USA San Bernardino, CA 14 17 A 'very religious' Muslim shoots up a Christmas party with his wife, leaving fourteen dead.
>>
>>74395415

They are far from home here. Also we screen them. Plus we only have some Europe has been depending on them for cheap labor for awhile now. We are also much larger so even the some we have are mostly out numbered. So the ones we have are polite and join our culture for the most part.

You dont even screen them concentrate large amount of them in ghettos and then have no jobs available. Then you wonder why they blow up on you.

I was talking to some last weekend in a nearby area on the northern end of chicago. It was muslims and indians all on top of each other. There was a christian bookstore across was some kind of rigged up Mosque which was right next to a Synagogue. No problems.
>>
>>74396076

This also. Youve have yourself something to be embarrassed of. You are encouraging those fucks to replace you. Here in America they see strength and want to be part of it.
>>
>>74395415
Assimilation means we castrate their males and liberate their women. Nothing else is legitimate, and constitutes colonization.
>>
>>74395415
They don't integrate all that well in the U.S either.
It's just that they are too few and so scattered throughout the territory that their lack of integration doesn't have any significant impact one way or the other on society as whole.
Unlike Europe.
>>
Is there not a higher percentage of Muslims who hate America living in the US, than Muslims living in the UK who hate the UK. America has something like 25% of the Muslim population wanting to bring it down, whereas UK is like 12%
Neither are acceptable levels, but just as a comparison.
>>
We shoot them if they chimp out. If they try to parade around banners supporting Shariah and calling for the U.S.'s destruction
>>
>>74395415

Because muslims in the united states are usually people who left their nations because

A.) They were ruled by Baathist Fascists
B.) Ruled by equally dysfunctional theocrats

And are typically more educated, better financed and are usually willing to integrate, provided people don't give them any trouble. This is also because we have a strict immigration policy for these people to ensure they're thoroughly vetted for security purposes, with notable exceptions being the 9/11 attackers and the San Bernadino attackers, whose actual motives was masked by advocates and patrons here on the stateside.

Muslims in Europe, however, are drawn from colonial criminal underclass backgrounds (and or refugees), are poor, ignorant and jingoistic (not unlike our own brand of southern evangelical rednecks over here). Europe likes to maintain its progressive and multicultural pretenses, but is more than content to allow these individuals to stew in their vitriol, ignorance, unemployment and outrage, believing that they can be placated through appeasement, social benefits and welfare.
>>
>>74396598

The only reason they're in Europe is because the rich Muslim nations like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and UAE will not help out their fellow Muslim brotherhood
>>
>>74396043
wtf. at least stand. Fucken bitch.
>>
File: 1459066129522.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2500) Image search: [Google]
1459066129522.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2500
>>74396572
>>
They aren't coming in millions, and settling in small neighbourhoods where only mudslims can live.

If you had that situation, you could see why they are cancer among a civilised society!
>>
>>74398044
Why were things like Anjem Choudary and Sharia4Belgium allowed to go on for as long as they did? That wouldn't even happen here really, and we're the muh free speech country
>>
File: image.png (414 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
414 KB, 640x1136
>>74397515
Yeah, I wrote one of the article about 19 year old college student that brought his death to the national news and led to his death being classified as terrorism. I'm not denying there are significant problems. However the majority of 1st/2nd generation Muslims I know don't practice, drink and pretty much don't care about religion. First world riches destroy religion.

Second, so many rapes happened in the UK by Muslim rape gangs that I can't even list them. But here's a map of the cities with rape gangs:

And here's a link: https://kafircrusaders.wordpress.com/muslim-grooming-paedo-map/
>>
>>74395415
>Muslim immigrants seem to assimilate better in the USA?
Are they leaving islam?
If not then they're not assimilating and you're a gullible faggot falling or taqiyya.
>>
File: 1459331551934.png (1004 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459331551934.png
1004 KB, 1080x1080
>>74397515
Wow! So integrated! No problems! Much assimilation! So peacefull! Wow!
>>
>>74395415
Google the stats. They achieve higher incomes and education than Whites when they come here. Contrast with Europe immigrants that simply come to suck welfare benefits.
>>
>>74399371
AYOOOO
*Tips Fedora*
*Puts on fingerless gloves*
HOLLLUP
>>
>>74395415
Economic opportunity. plain and simple.
In America muslim immigrants can prosper.
In countries like France, muslim immigrants have been crowded into shitty ghettos with poor access to things like education.
>>
>>74398778

My point was that NONE of that should be happening in the US because you guys are stating that there are so little of them there and they assimilate so well right? Yet theres a huge, (Yuge) number of casulaties within only 3 years.

The fact there has been more be-headings in the US is kind of incredible to think about really.

Considering the tiny amount of them in the US its staggering how badly they assimilate. Theres way more of them in the uk so no shit theres more crime, there's no atlantic ocean isolating us either.
>>
>>74395415

Muslims are never assimilated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6FOU5JEgBE
>>
>>74395415
Muslims are around 1% or less of the population, therefore they are an extreme minority.

In Yurop they have tons, and tons of them so they are getting uppity.
>>
>>74395415
Yes, they integrate so well here.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridges_TV
>>
>>74395415
The second amendment and rednecks
Plenty of gun owning hicks even in Michigan so those niggers in Dearborn know not to rock the boat lest some good ol boys roll in and start some fires
>>
>>74399083
>Are they leaving islam?
>If not then they're not assimilating and you're a gullible faggot falling or taqiyya.
Ah yes, the angry teenager approach to the world, very nice.
Look, stupid, the founding fathers never demanded people give up a religion.
You and your horseshit is un-American. Kindly fuck off.
>>
>>74395415
They're either foreign students, who will then move back to Saudi Arbia soon after they graduate, or they're nogs and they end up killing each other.

That, and they're more often than not loaded in some way and like living a live of luxury .
>>
File: canadaday.jpg (57 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
canadaday.jpg
57 KB, 650x433
>>74395415
PROUD TO BE CANADIAN !
OOOH CANADAAA!
>>
>>74399633
>Considering the tiny amount of them in the US its staggering how badly they assimilate.
The fuck are you even babbling about?
Cite some stats that muslim immigrants do more crime than any other immigrant group. You're talking out your ass.
>>
>>74395415
>Muslim immigrants seem to assimilate better in the USA?
[citation needed]

the only difference between USA and the EU is that here nobody is going to put up with their bullshit and cover up their crimes, so they hide their power level. But they are no different.
>>
>>74396420
I don't know much about them, but in Buffalo where I live, more and more Somalians are being resettled here and they are the first Muslim population that really seems to be more Europe level insulated.
Has Minnesota experienced a ton of problems or just a lack of assimilation?
Dearborn was always fine when I went through there.
>>
>>74399903

Can you name another immigrant group in the US that injured over 200+ people in a religiously motivated bombing recently?

Can you name another immigrant group that beheads people multiple times in the US within a few years?
>>
>>74396598
This seems to be the general consensus and is generally applicable to the Muslim immigrants here I've met. As uneducated Somalians come in, I have noticed a change in the levels of assimilation.
>>
>>74399633

2.6 million Muslims in UK https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom

3.3 million Muslims in US

Yeah we need better screening bc almost all of those murderers were recent immigrants while in the UK Muslim rapists are often born in the UK.
>>
>>74396661
Cops here aren't cowed when it comes to Muslims. Rotherham wouldn't happen here.
However, due to Obama, Holder, and Lynch, we have an issue here where the police are cowed when it comes to blacks.
I realize that for UK bros it might seem like we have a ton of officer involved shootings and the police don't seem cowed at all in re blacks, but that belies the massive levels of gun crime blacks commit.
>>
>>74399903
They are over-represented in the us prison population, ahmed
>>
>>74400231
>Can you name another immigrant group in the US that injured over 200+ people in a religiously motivated bombing recently?

>Can you name another immigrant group that beheads people multiple times in the US within a few years?

Can you CITE SOME STATS like I asked?
No, of course you can't.
I tell you what, shit-for-brains. How about I list every crime committed by white males in America recently, including brutal shit worse than beheading. Will that mean all white males are bad?
Stick your double-standard bigotry directly up your ass.
>>
>>74400347
>2.6 million Muslims in UK https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom
>3.3 million Muslims in US

Yeah in a country of 70 million vs one with 300 million, great job anon.
>>
File: Tamerlan.jpg (29 KB, 455x353) Image search: [Google]
Tamerlan.jpg
29 KB, 455x353
>>74395415
Muslims are all-American boys, amirite?
>>
>>74400171

I'm pretty sure most of the Americans who tried to join ISIS were Somalians from Minnesota.

Last time I went into Minneapolis there they acted like complete niggers and the Swede descended whites were complete cucks about it.

Wouldn't be too surprised if Minneapolis were the next Detroit.
>>
>>74399736
I can't think of a more American tradition than a DV murder-suicide
>>
Muslims are very passionate people, and when we haven't been castrated and patriotic nationalism is still sorta mainstream, Muslims will latch on to it pretty easily.
>>
>>74400449
>However, due to Obama, Holder, and Lynch, we have an issue here where the police are cowed when it comes to blacks.
Tell up the story of "The Persecuted Cop and the Mean Black Men" again, grampa.
Yeah, it's terrible, cops actually have to worry about losing their jobs when they shoot a black man in the back.
>>
>>74400504
>They are over-represented in the us prison population, ahmed
Are you talking about muslim converts, stupid, or immigrant muslims?
Got any stats to back up the thing you read on some right-wing cesspool?
>>
>>74397067
Meh. Weakly attended rally that looked mostly Hispanic. Plus Muh freedoms include the right to burn the flag. I don't like it but it's their right.
The less you silence people's voices, the less they actually end up accomplishing.
Much like children, many of these hippies scream, yell, have a tantrum, and take a nap. Once we start silencing that, that's when they start acting more and talking less.
>>
>>74395415
More opportunities in the US for them, they're not stuck in ghettos in public bullshit housing 1hr outside of major cities with only economical means of transportation is public. You do hear of bullshit in the news once in a while, one Libyan refugee fleeing the war there stabbed his roommate to death in 2012.

I live in NYC and there's a section a lot of them live in a few blocks away, they all work and make money, seem content. The muslim friends I grew up with don't go for the snackbar idiocy and can't stand the hypocrisy in the religion. Back when 9/11 happened they actually started ratting out the illegals and troublemakers to the NYPD and Feds. I think they like living in the US for the most part and don't shit where they eat.
>>
>>74395415
They don't assimilate. See 9/11, Fort Hood, Boston Bombing, San Bernadino, etc.
>>
>>74400231
Umm yeah.

We have about 300,000 illegal immigrants from our southern friends in our prison systems. They're religion is called Cartel.
>>
>>74397118
What happened bro? I was 20 when 9/11 went down and don't recall anything to severe, but I also wasn't looking much beyond MSM at that age.
>>
>>74399767
How is that relevant to my point? They're not assimilating, plain and simple. Also I don't really care about the founding fathers and judging by the number of gun grabbers a lot of your countrymen are also against their values.
>>
>>74400888

>9/11
>US Citizens

Boston Bombing and San Bernandini were immigrant related, Fort Hood fits though.
>>
File: 1318838345350.jpg (56 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1318838345350.jpg
56 KB, 479x720
>>74395415
Most US Muslims fled their country and actively tried to make a good life for themselves.When they came here it was EXPECTED for them to behave and Americanize to an extent because nobody was going to give them special protection.

Contrast that with the EU. They get under-educated third worlders who want little more than to live off the government tit. They don't assimilate because nobody is forcing them to. Heck, they'll make an excuse for a Muslim man raping a little child...

Now, the question is if they're going to change in the US as our government imports more third worlders who are more hardline.
Being from the Dearborn area, you get two kinds of Muslims. Highly educated moderates and semi-behaved niggers.
>>
>>74400549
>Can you CITE SOME STATS like I asked?

You need sources to know that the boston marathon bombing happened?

sure ok anon https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/health-wellness/2013/04/23/number-injured-marathon-bombing-revised-downward/NRpaz5mmvGquP7KMA6XsIK/story.html

200+ people injured, name me one other immigrant group that injured over 200+ people in a bombing

Beheadings:

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/09/28/us/oklahoma-beheading/
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/2-Men-Beheaded-New-Jersey-Jersey-City-Roommates-Buena-Vista-190726381.html

Show me other immigrant groups that do this.

>>
>>74401062
>Most US Muslims fled their country and actively tried to make a good life for themselves.When they came here it was EXPECTED for them to behave and Americanize to an extent because nobody was going to give them special protection.

2013.02.07 USA Buena Vista, NJ 2 0 A Muslim targets and beheads two Christian Coptic immigrants.

2013.03.24 USA Ashtabula, OH 1 0 A Muslim convert walks into a church service with a Quran and guns down his Christian father while praising Allah.

2013.04.15 USA Boston, MA 3 264 Foreign-born Muslims describing themselves as 'very religious' detonate two bombs packed with ball bearings at the Boston Marathon, killing three people and causing several more to lose limbs.

2013.04.19 USA Boston, MA 1 1 Jihadists gun down a university police officer sitting in his car.

2013.08.04 USA Richmond, CA 1 0 A convert "on a mission from Allah" stabs a store clerk to death.

2014.03.06 USA Port Bolivar, TX 2 0 A Muslim man shoots his lesbian daughter and her lover to death and leaves a copy of the Quran open to a page condemning homosexuality.

2014.04.27 USA Skyway, WA 1 0 A 30-year-old man is murdered by a Muslim fanatic.

2014.06.01 USA Seattle, WA 2 0 Two homosexuals are murdered by an Islamic extremist.

2014.06.25 USA West Orange, NJ 1 0 A 19-year-old college student is shot to death 'in revenge' for Muslim deaths overseas.

2014.09.25 USA Moore, OK 1 1 A Sharia advocate beheads a woman after calling for Islamic terror and posting an Islamist beheading photo.

2014.12.18 USA Morganton, NC 1 0 A 74-year-old man is shot several times in the head by a 'radicalized' ISIS supporter.

2015.07.16 USA Chattanooga, TN 5 2 A 'devout Muslim' stages a suicide attack on a recruiting center at a strip mall and a naval center which leaves five dead.

2015.12.02 USA San Bernardino, CA 14 17 A 'very religious' Muslim shoots up a Christmas party with his wife, leaving fourteen dead.
>>
>>74400569
You didn't say percentage of the population wise, just number wise.

I would bet percentage wise you have more Muslim criminals than us anyways.
>>
>>74398567
Thanks anon. That's an interesting read.
>>
>>74395990
If the government doesn't control them, we will.
>>
>>74400787
>Are you talking about muslim converts, stupid, or immigrant muslims?
Both
>Got any stats to back up the thing you read on some right-wing cesspool?
It's common knowledge, ahmed.You can look it up yourself. also muslim criminals often end up dead than in prison
>>
>>74396598
Wrong Nigel.

Its because you are cucked faggots who apologize for rapists and blame victims.
>>
>>74401090
Mexicans. Cartels. They behead people all the time.

Their crime rates are staggering.
>>
>>74399585
This is one point that I continually come back to. Muslim immigrants here open up businesses non stop. We have a larger population of less educated Muslims than I initially thought. In cities like Buffalo and Dearborn, these motherfuckers are entrepreneurial as shit.

I have to think European stifling regulations and employment laws have at least some responsibility for the current situation there.

It's likely much more difficult to stay radicalized when making sweet moolah than when living in Parisian ghetto.

That also explains why our blacks are so fucking violent. Zero desire to take advantage of a country that allows people who barely speak English to get rich.
>>
>>74395990
It's this
>>
British people, like myself, have accepted and respected Islam as a part of our society. If you think any differently it's probably because you've been sitting in front of the tv for too long.
>>
>>74398567
Bingo, thanks m8
>>
>>74401090
mexican cartels and gangs are responsible for more deaths.

t. mexican American
>>
>>74399633
I understand your point, my Anglo cousin, but another poster already mentioned: the US is full of violent crime. It is difficult to express how much more violence there here vs. there. Many Americans from rough areas, upon traveling in Europe or the UK for the first time, describe it as Disneyworld.

We aren't Brazil tier but for a developed nation we are absurdly violent.

The beheading stat is pretty fucking disturbing tbqh tho senpai. One of those occurred here in WNY. Paki named Hassan.
>>
>>74399736
Yeah that occurred outside of my city, in a very wealthy suburb. The trial was a shit show.
>>
>>74400606
Wtf am I lookin at?
>>
>>74401672
I bet like 75% of the blacks here and the Arabs in Europe who would otherwise be good "legit" entrepreneurs get caught up in drug game shit
>>
>>74401865

hmm you are right there, drug war is a big factor there forgot about that.

bombings arent really their style on us soil though, they are big into decapitations and dismemberment though.
>>
>>74400034
That's why I said "seemed". I wasn't arguing for or against. I was interested to hear what others thought.
Ive really enjoyed reading the responses. Got some new information, new perspectives. I thought this thread might just turn into a shit show but I've enjoyed it desu senpai.
>>
>>74402018
thats the older tsarnaev brother from the boston bombings
>>
>>74395415

Muslims do not assimilate anywhere, because this nation was founded on an "us vs. them" mentality. It is strictly forbidden to "assimilate" in their religion, it is strictly forbidden to betray God and the word of God.

They don't assimilate in the US nor in Europe. The difference is that the US doesn't ask them to assimilate, Europe does. Europe is a bunch of very little countries, genetically and culturally homogeneous, that have made each other war for 1000-1500 years, this cemented their identity and they're very protective of it, of any "invader". They ask whoever comes to their country to "assimilate" (which is stupid and impossible because you can't discard your genes, your race, your history, your ancestry), to fully adopt the local culture, to recognize their ancestors as their own. This cannot happen and it will never happen.

The US doesn't ask that of its muslim citizens. It just asks them to work and shut their trap. The "US" identity is more of a "contract" of non-aggression because it's a recent country, it's not like being French or British or German or Polish or Hungarian.
>>
>>74400231
Mexicans commit a much larger amount of crime.
>>
>>74395415
Not that we don't have honor killings here. Maybe weve just been doing it longer, or the muslims who come here have to fly. So they're wealthier and often better people.
>>
>>74401865
However, the cartels are around for over half a century now, have an established crime network and there are billions to be made. You don't get anything from snackbaring and the muslim immigrants are a relatively new trens. Even though the USA gets the creme of the crop of muslim immigrants. Imagine that with a few million more and EU tier Muslims. I think your cartels will have a real competitor then. But it won't happen: because of the atlantic and background checks.

Europe on the other hand...
>>
>>74398567
>"Before I was nine, I had learned the basic canon of Arab life...."

You guys know that's from a book by a Zionist Jew, right? You quote it on every Islam infographic.
>>
>>74395768
Theres a video on youtube of christians demonstrating in dearborn. It is not as civilized as you may think.
>>
File: 1459364530665.jpg (21 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1459364530665.jpg
21 KB, 300x360
>>74402193
Ah. He looks better in the right picture then.
>>
>>74402362

No shit, they were agitating them.
>>
>>74400703
That shooting in South Carolina was a murder and the cop was indicted instantly. That's not what I'm talking about.
Watch Chicago burn this summer. This winter past already proved the Ferguson effect.
>>
>>74399767
t. Mohammed bin Alu-saylekum
>>
>>74399371
Maybe the pope is a genius
>>
>>74400606
Wasn't that guy a Chechen on a student visa, though? Not born or based in America?
>>
>>74400787
Your questions and points are mostly valid but you're being kind of a dick. Don't be condescending snarky liberal guy. That doesn't really foster any kind of discussion.
>>
>>74402598
OP said assimilation.
>>
>>74402598

Refugee
>>
american muslim immigrants:
-more educated on average than european muslim immigrants
-often trying to get away from islamic regimes by going to least islamic place
-immigrate in smaller numbers at slower rates
typically immigrate in a much more spread out way, only a few couple of large majority muslim ghettos compared with european countries
-american education intentionally secular, european education often teaches religious studies, makes kids think about religion in school so integrate less whereas in america they all mix more because religion not mentioned
-muslims who really have a problem with the west and western culture unlikely to immigrate to america where it is known that sexualised culture is so pervasive and your sons and daughters are more likely to become westernised vs european countries
-american identity much easier for outsiders to feel wholly a part of since not based on ethnic group history. the idea of america being a country of immigrants is strong and captures imaginations. harder for muslims to feel wholly british or french when those countries have long history of being a single people for 1000s of years, even though british indians do it perfectly well.

those are the main reasons why muslims in america are more integrated and assimilated.
>>
>>74395415
I don't think my city has a Muslim enclave.

Better yet I don't know any real US Cities with Muslim enclaves.

Either way, all the crime in American cities is done by actual American niggers, and they're less than 10% of my city so I'm not worried.
>>
>>74395415
Drive through Dearborn
Literally black flags for Ashura
Assimilate better
Every so often
Headlines about Muslims keeping literal slaves
Assimilate better
Better than what, burning French banlieus?
>>
>>74402696
Assimilation is for immigrants, people on student visas aren't immigrants. It is specifically a non-immigrant visa

>>74402706
The guy who shot Bobby Kennedy was a refugee too, from Palestine I think

Anyway the real reason is that Europe is a stone's throw away from the Islamic world so all the trash flows in, America has the luxury of picking and choosing which Muslims come here

It's not a perfect system and we still get plenty of trash, but less than Europe
>>
>>74402598
Totally American until he started working for the CIA and stood up in masjid to volunteer unsolicited hate for no reason.
>>
>>74402226
That's a perspective I haven't heard yet. Do you think the concept of citizenship as a non-aggression pact might be ideal in a world full of migrating and intermingling disparate cultures?
>>
>>74395415
because Americans are allowed to defend themselves. we have the 2nd and stand your ground laws.
>>
File: Draw Muhammad.jpg (126 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
Draw Muhammad.jpg
126 KB, 640x920
>>74395415
Unlike Bongcucks, Mussies know that Americans will shoot them when they misbehave.
>>
File: you.jpg (27 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
27 KB, 500x345
>>74402930
>>
>>74402930
For nonimmigrants their family sure has stayed here for a long time.

You know like the uncle that called them losers, and the sisters doing jail time.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/19/us/marathon-suspects-uncle/

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/01/us/tsarnaev-family/
>>
>>74395415
I've noticed this too... The men don't assimilate as well as women though
>>
>>74395768
I also live nearby there too
>>
>>74395415
Muslims in the US are not assimilated at all, they're just kikeish in that they can hide their true intentions a little better than their counterparts in Europistan since the ones that come over here tend to immigrate with some sort of skill (even if going to tech schools) instead of being inbred goatfuckers marching across the continent. They're still fifth columnist traitors however who will erode away at western values to slowly implement Sharia. CAIR and other groups like that often work to create bullshit "islamophobic" stories to further their cause and then use their massive connections with the media and government to spin things i.e. Flying Imams, Clock Boy, that dumb cunt from the Citadel who wanted to wear her hijab.
>>
>>74402845
Yeah but the point is, other than Dearborn, where else would be a "Sharia no-go" zone?

I live far away from there, but I also hear Hamtramck in Michigan is another Sharia no-go zone in the making.

Just because we're a bigger country with a denser population, doesn't mean we have more Sharia no-go zones. I honestly believe it's a conspiracy theory here, but in Europe it's not.
>>
>>74402426
Were they in a bullpen? jesus fuck ahmed, kill yourself.
>>
>>74403705
Minnesota. It has a large Somali population that's actually been investigated for jihadist indoctrination.

>denser population

Opposite, surely
>>
Essentially, USA gets the cream of the immigrant crop.

Europe gets the shitty illiterate peasants while we in the US get the middle to upper class, highly educated ones.
>>
>>74403764

It would be no different if some fucking Muslim went into some Christian gathering with a sign and a megaphone screaming Allahu Ackbar.

Those "Christians" were acting like nigs
>>
>>74403323
Damn right. They're taking our jobs and raping our children.
>>
>>74403785
>large Somali population

Yeah, like less than 5% of the state

They probably just live in their shit hole and don't leave it like ordinary filth does.
>>
File: 00fight2web05-superJumbo.jpg (635 KB, 2048x1115) Image search: [Google]
00fight2web05-superJumbo.jpg
635 KB, 2048x1115
>>74403705
>sharia no-go zone
>Hamtramck

it's chill as fuck there
>>
>>74404353
They leave it enough to join ISIS

https://www.rt.com/usa/325547-minnesota-isis-somali-emir/
>>
>>74398762
Choudary is an ex-lawyer so he knows how to fuck with us without breaking the law
>>
>>74395848
>>74395848
/thread

As soon as you get past like 5% of the population, they get way shittier.
>>
>>74404496
You have incredibly shit laws if you have discussions in Parliament about banning Trump but Choudary's allowed to do his thing unabated.
>>
>>74395415
Euros are cucks.

When mudfucks tell them to conform to Shariah, they say "o-okay..." otherwise they get arrested for hate speech.

In America, we dare them to try without getting their fucking skulls blasted open.

And that is the only proper way to deal with a mudtard.
>>
In America we make movies and tv shows about removing kebab

In Europe such things are banned hate speech
>>
>>74404655
When petitions reach a certain amount it's legally required to be discussed in parliament. It got called out for being stupid by our Chancellor, actually.
>>
>>74398372
If she's not a citizen why should she stand? I don't stand for the leaf pledge when they sing it during sporting events because I'm American and my allegiance is the US. I sure as hell wouldn't PLEDGE my allegiance to another country.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 640x848) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 640x848
>>74395415
>using the flag as a headscarf
>>
>>74404890
I've stood up in other countries when their national anthems play. I don't sing along or put my hand on my heart or anything but I just stand and wait it out because it's common courtesy. It's better to seem respectful than disrespectful.
>>
>>74395990
6th post best post
>>
Nice anecdotal evidence
>>
>>74405028
Same here. Although since /pol/, and experiencing all the leafposting, I may stop standing.
>>
>>74400347
does this include muslims on work visas?
>>
File: 1457669679338.png (2 MB, 1290x1410) Image search: [Google]
1457669679338.png
2 MB, 1290x1410
>>74395415
We don't have the same problems Europe does that is for sure. I have known a few Muslims through college and work.

I share an office with a co-worker who is Muslim he is alright, likes to hunt and fish, likes to watch those weird Imam videos on Youtube though. Also he is a Paki, he did not come in to work for like 3 weeks after San Bernandino. I get worried sometimes because he watches some of those weird videos on Youtube. I carry a knife in my backpack in case he ever goes Allah Snackbar at the office someday, he owns like 9 guns. I know it probably won't be enough though.

Also made a few Muslim friends in college. They seemed like generally nice people my only problem with them is they never drank. I think any religion that doesn't allow you to crack open cold one ain't worth it. I would seem them at parties and it was always an awkward interaction.

My general perception is kebabs are pretty good people, but they are also kind of nutty. I know a couple who are bipolar and my half Palestinian friend's brother killed himself in HS.
>>
File: 1456888767717.jpg (107 KB, 540x900) Image search: [Google]
1456888767717.jpg
107 KB, 540x900
>>74395415
When mudslimes are surrounded by a bunch of 300 lb men driving pickup trucks flying confederate flags, they're smart enough to shut up about the whole allahu ackbar thing
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.