[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't Be a Cuck, Zuck!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: file.png (497 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
file.png
497 KB, 640x480
http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/17/dont-be-cuck-zuckerberg/

>It’s been four days, and Mark Zuckerberg has yet to accept my offer of a debate to address allegations that Facebook regularly censors topics of interest to conservatives on its “trending news” feature, as well as multiple other cases of censorship on the platform.

>Instead of accepting my challenge, Zuckerberg is trying to build bridges by meeting with the tamest, most sycophantic conservatives around today. It won’t work!

>I’m sure Zuckerberg thinks it’s a hugely radical gesture to meet with Glenn Beck. After all, didn’t the liberal media call him racist once? Not only that — Zuckerberg is even meeting with Mitt Romney’s former digital director. Truly, it’s the dawn of a new age of bipartisan dialogue.

>Except not really, because Zuck is meeting with… cucks. Aside from the Trump representative, who can scarcely avoid the meeting if he wants to hold the social network to its promises come the general election, the conservative representatives are primarily members of the Establishment.

>That’s why Breitbart has not participated in the event Facebook has planned for tomorrow, even though Facebook reached out to us. We want something more: we want truth and transparency.

Say it with me--don't be a cuck, Zuck!
>>
File: E4mRoz0jGv.jpg (29 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
E4mRoz0jGv.jpg
29 KB, 240x320
>>74395095
Zuck doesn't have anything to gain from participating. He will operate from the shadows, from behind his walls, as always.
>>
>>74395095
just like if zuckenberg knew who gaylo was
BTW jew calling out jew : who cares?
>>
>>74396469
You people have to stop hating on breitabart.

They go as far as you can go without being pushed in the nazi corner.

If at this point you still think they are controlled opposition you are nuts.

Shapiro was controlled opposition and they handled him like a boss.

I don't care how many jews work there. They are doing a fantastic job and have exposed so much of the corruption that it is unthinkable that they are controlled.

It probably even helps that they hire many jews as it makes it impossible to push them in the nazi corner.
>>
File: 1460549793658.jpg (61 KB, 1200x842) Image search: [Google]
1460549793658.jpg
61 KB, 1200x842
>>74398002
>They are doing a fantastic job and have exposed so much of the corruption that it is unthinkable that they are controlled.

And yet, have they commented upon the rampant corruption and fucked-upness in Israel?

No, they shill for their little buddy over there all the time.

This is why they are controlled opposition: they are without an ounce of criticism for Israel.
>>
>>74398278
Frankly, I'm more concerned with powerful diaspora jews than some shlomo in Israel. I'm definitly not a fan of Israel and they deserve criticism.

But it's not very high on my list of concerns to save western civilization.
>>
>>74395899

maybe that's part of the plan.

to create an atmosphere where he becomes a coward; then he has two options: to cater to the conservatives (unlikely), or to continue to shrivel in ultra left dictatorism.
>>
>>74395095
prove you are milo or GTFO.
>>
File: 1463413274201.png (771 KB, 1546x1118) Image search: [Google]
1463413274201.png
771 KB, 1546x1118
>>74398694
The meme that there is a fundamental difference between the diaspora kikes and the Israelis needs to end.

They are but two forms of the same disease.
>>
>>74398937
That picture proves the opposite though.
>>
File: 1463413226581.png (592 KB, 1173x1162) Image search: [Google]
1463413226581.png
592 KB, 1173x1162
>>74399059
Yeah, the kikes got me that time with disinfo.

I need to be more careful about what I download from here
>>
>>74398937
The pic in your post is the hypocrisy that we all hate. I'm with you. They want diversity for Europe/USA and the opposite for Israel.

But that's not what Breitbart is doing. Breitbart is clearly against the push for diversity in USA/Europe.
>>
>>74399481
>Breitbart is clearly against the push for diversity in USA/Europe.

yet they support Israel, who ships fucking shitskins to Europe that 'infiltrate' their borders, and even give them 3500 dollars of american money to get rid of them.

They are clearly not interested in our interests.
>>
And another thing, that I would like to post here.

Israel only exists because of the machinations of England the USA. I don't need to give specifics, but we all know what those machinations were.

If Israel is truly non anti-white, why do they not support or endorse a poly-ethnic white nation, which is the goal of all true white nationalists?

We enabled them to exist. Why can they not support a state for the same people who fought and died to make their ancient dream a reality?
>>
http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/04/30/report-germany-rethinking-unconditional-support-israel/
This article and its comments pretty much show what average Breitbart supporter is like
Not our kind, and neither is Milo
>>
>>74395095
Fuck off, Milo

You're the biggest cuck there is
>>
>>74400106
Not gonna lie. I'm not aware what you are talking about.

I googled "Israel pays arabs 3500 to go to europe"

and the first article I got was "Israeli government to refugees: Go back to Africa or go to prison"

Pretty based statement imo.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/toughening-its-stance-toward-migrants-israel-pushes-africans-to-leave/2015/05/14/e1637bce-f350-11e4-bca5-21b51bbdf93e_story.html

Now, I don't know if you have different sources that say they send them to Europe and what amount of people we are talking about, but my point is the breitbart guys want the same for Europe and Israel.

I see them as great supporters of America who happen to be also pro Israel (as a lot of them are jewish).

However you spin it, what they hvae done for the western world to wake up people and call out the corrupt establishment far outweighs the amount of damage any pro-israel article could do to western civilization.
>>
>>74395899
Source on the hottie pls
>>
>>74401087
We need to be more like Israel
>>
>>74395095
>HAHAHA KEKOLDS
When will this garbage meme be dead?
>>
>>74401087

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.567450

In this article, it is explained how the venomous kike sends niggers to white nations.

this is not reported on very much, for some reason
>>
>>74402301
What i get out of that article is that Israel said "we don't want these refugees. we pay you 3500 to leave."

And Sweden said "hey, bring them to us."

That is a comon practice btw which Norway and even Germany does, too.

That day when I defended Israel on pol...
>>
It's a common practice to pay refugees to leave is what I mean.
>>
>>74402870
>And Sweden said "hey, bring them to us."
>That is a comon practice btw which Norway and even Germany does, too.

I know that there was articles about the kikes in Israel specifically sending the niggers to Europe.

Since I posted links on /pol/ the articles disappeared.

There is something going on
>>
>>74403613
I take you word.

What I agree with you is that it is a joke that the same MSM who call out other countries for not taking in enough refugees completely ignores that Israel is not fulfilling its obligations under the Refugee Convention.

But Breitbart is not calling out western countries to take in more refugees. They are telling them to stop.

Whatever, the thread is pretty dead and we start to spin in circles.
>>
File: protocols.jpg (87 KB, 758x793) Image search: [Google]
protocols.jpg
87 KB, 758x793
>>74404122
The horror is the ontological eventuality of ethnic war in Europe, once again.

I have a tremendous amount of trepidation and loathing toward life in light of this inextricable inevitability.

And yet again, the kikes were the ones behind it.
>>
>>74395899
I wish google didn't wreck reverse image search
>>
>>74401087
The only way the right is going to progress with normies is if it appears to accept Israel or ignores them. They own the media machine and the money, if you don't support Israel then you will just get called Hitler Nazis all day and gain no traction with the plebs.
>>
>>74401382
Natasha Nice, coal burner.
>>
>>74395095
why would Zuckerberg, who is worth billions, want to debate a fag?
>>
>>74395095
Get that faggot Milo. Zuckercuck is the next Soros
>>
When a faggot is in the front defending your ideology, you know you already lost /pol/.

Just pray we Muslims the last opposition, the last one to look at you straight with a raised head and say NO. Not behind an anonymous nickname, not while playing I'm gay card, just like that and with all the focus on us to bring us down including from you we will say NO, this wouldn't be my life, I wouldn't degenerate my society, I will live as I WANT not as your degenerate mind tell you to live.

Have fun sharing bathroom with ill people in women's cloths :)
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.