[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What constitutes being White?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1444978038348.jpg (714 KB, 1706x2560) Image search: [Google]
1444978038348.jpg
714 KB, 1706x2560
>/pol/ can't seem to come close to agreement over what constitutes being White

>Why are some groups White and some groups not White (beyond Melanin levels)

>In America, why do we exclude Whites Latin Americans from our category? (Don't leftists - who seek to destroy the White power structure benefit from this?)
>>
>>74392503
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>European ancestry
>Non Jewish
>Intelligent
>Compassionate

Even if you have pale skin, if you're a brainlet you're not white.
>>
>>74392503
Being of European descent, having white skin, and not Mexican, Jewish, or Muslim. All the people who say "hurr durr you have to have blond hair and blue eyes to be fully white" are compensating and want to feel better about themselves even though they are neckbeards.
>>
Having the vast majority of your ancestry hailing from populations that have been in Europe for thousands of years, with 'Europe' being the landmass north of the mediterranean, and West of the caspian and black seas and caucasus and ural mountains.

This shit is not complicated.
>>
>>74392503

I reject the notion that there are races based on skin color or any other physiological features.
The only thing that matters is ethnicity.
If you have an affinity towards people who dont speak your language and with which you dont share the same traditions, you are retarded.
>>
>>74392503
>>/pol/ can't seem to come close to agreement over what constitutes being White

Why would tens of thousands of people, many of them nonwhite, many of them shills, be able to agree on what constitutes a political term invented by Italians?
>>
File: image.png (651 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
651 KB, 768x1024
Why the fuck do you faggots always care about the collective opinions of young adults together posting on /pol/?
Seriously, none of us are qualified and a majority are here for memes. Why dojt you use the fucking internet wisely?
The US Supreme court has already made a ruling as to who is white or not when they gave out citizenship to people coming in.
The motto was "usa is a country open to all free white men" so they had to categorise people to see if they are white
White:
>Caucasian
>christian
Thats it.
Armenians, greeks, christian iranians, sicilians, slavs, whatever. If they fit the description they are White.

Why care about meme opinions when professionals already made a law on it (before america was cucked and turned liberal too)
>>
>>74395448
>United States supreme court

worst organization to ever exist

armenians and iranians are not white
>>
>>74392716
what the hells a brainlet
>>
>>74396453
obviously someone with a small brain
you brainlet
>>
>>74392503
I see that pic a lot.
Who is she and what about her besides being hawt?
>>
>>74395448
Calm down there Sholmo. Remember your asthma.
>>
>>74392503
Holy shit she is beautiful. What is her name?
>>
File: 1439856728276.jpg (118 KB, 360x500) Image search: [Google]
1439856728276.jpg
118 KB, 360x500
>>74392503
You know you're white when your gun rack has a gun rack on it.
>>
File: evola.gif (19 KB, 179x246) Image search: [Google]
evola.gif
19 KB, 179x246
white-ness is completely irrelevant. Only Aryan-ness matters. Finns are white and they are useless autists who are only good for making Doom Metal. Persians are Aryans and far superior to any autistic blonde and blue eyed Finn.
>>
>>74392503
>tfw you used to bang a chick who looked identical to her.
God she was brilliant. I miss her.
>>
White skin + European ancestry
>>
>>74396907

Anna Yrjölä

https://www.instagram.com/annaemiliayy/
>>
what is you're half ashkenazi and don't look jewy at all
blond hair, blue eyes
>>
>>74398430
Thank you Thank you
she is too fucking beautiful to be true
>>
Molygod doesn't care about race. He cares about intelligence and culture. Maybe you should, too, pol.
>>
This girl look a lot like me, like she could be my sister, and I do have ancestors in Finland.
She might be my long lost cousin or something.
But about the white thing it's a meme, you should seek people out based on what they think not the colour of their skin.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.