[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ - Israel happening thread /IH/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: ronpaulif.jpg (71 KB, 795x470) Image search: [Google]
ronpaulif.jpg
71 KB, 795x470
Just happened:
>Right-wing Russian party to enter govt. and receive the hefty prize of the Defense Ministry
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Liberman-Netanyahu-hasnt-made-coalition-offer-to-Yisrael-Beyteinu-but-if-he-does-well-listen-454271

Only one condition was demanded: death penalty
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.720214

FP butthert:
>5 Things You Need to Know About Israel’s New Putin-Loving Defense Minister
>1) He wants to behead disloyal Arabs.
>2) He wants to exile some Israeli-Arab politicians.
>3) He really likes Vladimir Putin.
>4) He really doesn’t like Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
>5) He doesn’t technically live in Israel.
http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/05/18/five-things-you-need-to-know-about-israels-new-putin-loving-defense-minister
>>
>1 there's nothing wrong with beheading Arabs
>2 there's nothing wrong with kicking out the Arabs
>3 there's nothing wrong with liking Putin
>4 there's nothing wrong with hating Erdogan
>5 WTF?
>>
>>74389815
Think he's still loyal to Mother Russia?
>>
>>74389815
You are pretty full of yourself if you think he'll actually do anything he claims.
Remember when he was sar ahuz(Minister of foreign affairs) and he did NOTHING?
He is one of those politicians with a loud moth and zero actions, chill down.
>>
>t. Increasingly nervous man
>>
>>74390251
>5 LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOOOOOR
>>
>>74389815
Why are Israeli Jews so based while the diaspora ones are a bunch of cucks and subversive SJWs, that are even anti-Israel occasionally?

What you people think of them?
>>
File: 1444309990433.jpg (234 KB, 334x500) Image search: [Google]
1444309990433.jpg
234 KB, 334x500
Cant wait for the leftist butthurt
>>
>>74391197
Even IDF soldiers here mentioned that femnazis are complaining about manspreading in Israel.

It's safe to say that the Israelis don't like this cultural marxist bullshit either.
>>
>>74390751
Nuh, I don't dare hoping he'll actually do something, but I do hope he won't be actively cucking the military like that ugly kibbutznik cow fucker he replaces.
>>
>>74391229
>based
>saved
>>
File: ComradeLiberman.jpg (74 KB, 766x766) Image search: [Google]
ComradeLiberman.jpg
74 KB, 766x766
Liberman knows what is good for the araps
>>
>>74390674
He's Moldovan actually, but his party's voters are like 90% Russian speakers
>>
>>74391197
I fucking despise leftist SJW Jews and i'm Jewish.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.