[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
European Reservations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: SageHonga.jpg (228 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
SageHonga.jpg
228 KB, 1000x1000
When Europeans become a minority in 50+ years, will we be living on reservations like the Native Americans?
>>
>>74386289
Considering that in every country where they've become a minority, they've been systematically murdered or expelled, I'm gonna have to give that question a hard "no."
>>
You think Africans and Arabs are going to tolerate white existence?
>>
They already do.

They're called the Amish
>>
>>74386289
Not at this rate, no.
Indians were given reservations because they were willing to fight and die for their people. Europeans so far have not shown this dignity so they will be granted no such concessions by their replacements.
>>
>>74386456
You're referring to Zimbabwe? That was while there was still a lot of us and it wasn't our land either.
>>
European leadership hates european cultures.
We sorbs fight for having sorbs only villages with our own administration since 25 years now, and what did we get? Nothing!
The Arabs will have an autonomus region before we have.
Mark my words
>>
>>74386289
Magnanimity is an exclusively white trait and western phenomenon.
>>
>>74386621
Land doesn't belong to anyone. You must defend everything
>>
File: 07008441.jpg (122 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
07008441.jpg
122 KB, 1500x1500
>>74386289
>will we be living on
only if you are able to pay jizya
>>
>>74386713
So we don't have a claim to Europe? We just are the current owners
>>
>>74386289
No. Muslims and niggers arent as compassionate as whites. We won't be allowed an inch.
>>
>>74386289
You mean the rich part of towns?
>>
>>74386665
I disagree. There are empathetic people in all groups, but we are overly so due to media, education etc. force feeding us guilt.
>>
File: 1460788943643.jpg (56 KB, 382x358) Image search: [Google]
1460788943643.jpg
56 KB, 382x358
>>74386289
Holy fuck I... I never thought of that...

p-please c-can I immigrate

I'm white and Catholic
>>
>>74386881
Yes. Doesn't mean your heritage and cultural history isn't worth defending though. If a foreign force came in and exterminated all Europeans, no one would be left to remember who you were
>>
>>74386945
No I mean on like caravan site style reservations in rural areas, away from the rest. We may not be given luxuries but perhaps a place for our own?..
>>
>>74387072
They don't exist...yet.
>>
>>74387041
What's your point? There are empathetic people everywhere. So?

Please feel free to survey the political systems of world governance across the globe through history and it will be clear that earlier than anyone else, whites sought to treat their own people better.

Take a look at global charitable donations by country. It's "white" countries footing the entire bill. Other nations have money but have no appetite to provide aid to the world. You can certainly disagree if you'd like but that doesn't change the facts.
>>
>>74387319
well with less than 2 children per woman it's bound to happen
>>
>>74386832
>implying Europeans will be offered the option of paying jizya.

CHRISTIANS pay jizya. Europe isn't Christian anymore and hasn't been for at least 60 years. For the pagans and the godless of Europe there will only be the simple commandment "convert to Islam or die".
>>
File: 1384097469746.jpg (94 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1384097469746.jpg
94 KB, 600x400
>>74386832
This.
>>
there wont be a civilized world without whites so no
>>
There were civilisations that existed before ours you do realise.
>>
>>74386289
That looks like Mirah from MFC.
>>
File: god damn.jpg (71 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
god damn.jpg
71 KB, 490x490
>>74386289
>When the reservations are nicer than the rest of society
>>
>>74386479
This. They are going to hunt us down to the last man and exterminate us in the most painful and gruesome ways.
>>
>>74388705
I can't tell whether ppl are trolling or whether they really think this way.
>>
>>74386289
>When Europeans become a minority in 50+ years, will we be living on reservations like the Native Americans?
Yeah.
Except they'll be called "fortresses."
>>
>>74388877
well it's /pol/, what did you expect
>>
>>74386881
Of course you don't have a fucking claim. Do you think some invader from outside is gonna be like "ohh this is white people country, better not invade it"? That's retarded.
>>
>>74386289
look at south africa
>>
>tfw live in Canada
>tfw Chinese are taking over
>tfw Chinese won't bother us along as we stay out of their way

Feel sorry for the black people and middle eastern people though, from what I can tell the CHinese hate them
>>
>>74388877
Eh?

The pattern throughout history has been the same: successful minorities are killed by unsuccessful majorities.

It's been true of the Overseas Chinese in SE Asia, the Armenians in Turkey, the Ibos in Nigeria, the Lebanese in Syria, the Parsis in India.

Whites will not be an exception. The envy of other races will culminate in their destruction, and when the horror of genocide becomes overwhelming, it will be too late for whites to become racially aware. They will be executed with guns if they're lucky, but more likely tortured to death and their women and children raped and dismembered.
>>
>>74386881
>So we don't have a claim to Europe?

Unless you can defend the land, no.
>>
>>74388877
Yes yes Muhammed, I know, I know. Arab muslims are such tolerant and peaceful people, they would never genocide people of a different race, culture or religion... Wait.
>>
>>74389561
Yes Ghengis tell me more how invasions are all that matter.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.