[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
according to a poll 45% of bernie voters say they will never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: neverhillary1.png (371 KB, 511x324) Image search: [Google]
neverhillary1.png
371 KB, 511x324
according to a poll 45% of bernie voters say they will never vote for hillary and 15% are voting for trump

>>redalertpolitics.com/2016/05/12/poll-45-bernie-voters-say-theyre-neverhillary-15-will-vote-trump/

is this the end for shillary? should trump be trying to court bernie voters? trump and bernie actually line up on policies on trade and campaign finance reform
>>
>>74385453
Hill is kill
>>
>should trump be trying to court bernie voters?

This is his best (only) path to the presidency, so yes.
>>
>>74385453
Trump's been pandering to Sanders supporters for a long time, not willing to hit him hard despite Sanders attacking him near daily. He's echoing the same concerns about the establishment that Sanders is and he's trying to push him into an independent run, which would undoubtedly give him the win.
>>
>>74385581
>he's trying to push him into an independent run, which would undoubtedly give him the win.
Wouldn't having 3 serious candidates make it nearly impossible to get a majority of the electoral college?
>>
Not voting for HIlldog is still voting for Trump.
>>
>>74385453
I think she will pick Bernie as VP to get his followers. In my opinion this would be the best strategic option from her point of view. If she doesn't, Trump does definitely stand a decent chance.
>>
File: 1461705281603.jpg (225 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461705281603.jpg
225 KB, 1920x1080
>>74385453
>implying that Trump had any substance

But fear not, there is a third option!
>>
Hopefully. But what has me worried is that Hillary had millions more votes than trump. Won't that stump him? I mean he only got 60% of the vote yesterday when he was the only candidate
>>
>>74385653

No, 3 candidates almost guarantees that one wins, since the third will draw from either dems or GOP.

4 candidates is when nobody wins and congress decides.
>>
>>74385720
Doubtful, his die hard fanbase is chimping out over the rumors of fraud in the dem primarys.
>>
>>74385453
Redaertpolitics is a trump shilling site
>>
>>74385653
>a fucking leaf

No, Sanders would divide the liberal vote while the right would be unified under Trump. He would easily win the electoral college since neither Hillary or Bernie could gain enough traction to beat him.
>>
>>74385581
Bernie is echoing him..a little Trump Jr, just like cruz
>>
>>74385720
If Sanders accepted the position it would kill his movement. He declared war on the "democratic establishment" yesterday. Not a war he can win of course.
>>
File: 1458965350363.jpg (449 KB, 1193x1984) Image search: [Google]
1458965350363.jpg
449 KB, 1193x1984
>>74385453
>>
well hilldog lost another female vote coming out of pennsylvania 'cause my hard left sister told me if bernie didn't get the nod she was not voting at all.
>>
>>74385453
Link asshole?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.