[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women Almost Made it into the US Selective Service
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Combat Effective.jpg (33 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
Combat Effective.jpg
33 KB, 534x401
I'm surprised no one is talking about this.

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/military/2016/05/17/ndaa-house-women-draft-stripped/84481376/

Recently in the USA, a foolish Republican tried to tank a bill by adding language that would require women to register for the selective service just like men.

He thought that everyone in his committee shared his sexism, so when the bill passed the committee he went into panic mode.

For a little while it looked like feminists would finally get a slice of actual equality, unlike the "equality that just so happens to exclusively benefit women" they always ask for.

Sadly, the Republican Party continued its tradition of being so terrible no amount of Donald Trump could ever fix them or make the worse. They have passed a motion to strip the language from the bill.

Man, I really wanted to see who would vote against having women in the draft. It would have been nice to out all the fake feminists.

AND BEFORE ANY OF YOU HIPPY FUCKS SAYS THERE SHOULD BE NO DRAFT:

Yes, mostly everyone agrees there should be no draft at all. But since that isn't the case, stop fucking bringing it up so you can dodge the issue. This is about the fact that women still aren't in the theoretical draft that is still mandated for people to sign up for, and the incredibly easy fix that never seems to happen.
>>
They want equal rights when it benefits them, they want privileges when it doesn't.
>>
>>74384470

So western society once again pampers women and hates men.

Oh my God. What a surprise. I am so shocked. Shocked, I tell you.
>>
I'd also like to know why the old white guys of the GOP are so against women in the military.

Modern warfare has little to do with raw strength anymore. It doesn't matter if you have 250 lbs of pure muscle if they fucking shoot you or bomb you, and women are more than capable of shooting and bombing the enemy.
>>
>>74384584
Show me where a women who wants to be in combat wont sign up for the draft.
>>
>>74384470
>date: 2000
this is the most important part of this email. she and her cronies were agitating to get back into the mideast well before 9/11. her, rumsfeld, cheney, cofer black, all these cocksuckers jumped on 9/11 to get them back in the game over there.
>>
>>74384814
Wut. Infantry soldiers are humping more than ever with increases in armor and tech they have to carry. Why do you think they're trying to develope robot dogs to lighten the load. A female infantry soldier cannot carry a wounded comrade. Israel has female infantry and their deaths on the frontline are almost equal to the men though there is significantly less of them.
>>
>>74385152
wew, wrong thread
>>
>>74384876
>woman who wants to be combat
Gotta find one of those first I guess. They want to be included in the men's-only clubs, but not have to do the same things to get there or retain membership.

>women should get to be navy seals
>but they should get instructor or desk jobs afterward
>>
>>74386117
They got 1 woman to pass the Ranger course after telling her exactly what to expect and getting 5 tries.
>>
>>74384876
Show me a woman that actually wants to go to combat.
>>
Haha welfare queen! phone rings, oh wait i have to go to the front lines? gets shot, dies a civilian pussy asshole. EAT SHIT YOU COLLEGE BOY FAGGOTS. YOUR ASS WILL DIE TOO YOU PIECES OF SHIT!!
>>
>>74384876
>Woman who wants to be in combat
Well considering what, only a hand full actually made it through boot and schooling it was never going to happen. And that's with hand holding the entire way.
>>
File: SgtZim.jpg (52 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
SgtZim.jpg
52 KB, 720x540
>>74384814
>>
>>74384470
Someone will bring a case to the Supreme Court, and women will have the choose between the vote and the Selective Service. This will THE reason majorities of women fought AGAINST the vote in the 18 and early 1900s
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.