[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pol, what's your stand on pic related? Is this a form of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: train1.jpg (37 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
train1.jpg
37 KB, 500x667
Pol, what's your stand on pic related? Is this a form of cuckold?

I really hate these women with their fucking child alone asking for a seat, I never give my seat, when they stare at me I do the same till they look away, and if they say something I pretend to be sick.

What about you?
>>
That man should be jailed for manspreading

>>74381217
>I really hate these women with their fucking child alone asking for a seat, I never give my seat, when they stare at me I do the same till they look away, and if they say something I pretend to be sick.

puto negro
>>
I always leave my sit to white elders, handicapped folks and pregnant women, the rest can choke on my dick.
>>
Dont make the choice to have kids if you think you deserve special treatment.
>>
>>74381386

>puto negro

We're not that different, besides what if the baby is a milked shit?
>>
>>74381386
fucking hell tio, you're right the guy already paid for his ticket and i find hard to see why would i give my paid set up. anyways i saw the same fucking pic on kikebook but with Méxicans in it not ragheads.
>>
>>74381217
I wouldnt even imagine giving a seat to a kebab or a nigger pregnant/carrying. Much less to a old kebab, Fuck them they should go home.

I do however go out of my way to assist elderly whites and whites who are pregnant / carrying a child / have a child in a vagon.

I must however confess to occationaly helping cure asiatic women, not the ugly ones though.
>>
i always stay standing in the tram or metro when it's more or less packed because of the belief that there's always somebody else who needs my seat more. i'm young and in good health, why should i be in competition with someone weak or stupid just for the privilege to rest my ass? fuck that, have those seats, faggots. i'll read my book standing.
>>
>>74382431
>I wouldnt even imagine giving a seat to a kebab

I dont know what the fuck are you talking about, you are already giving your country to them.
>>
>>74383656
Yeah, there's a few of us who've taken issues with that policy and are doing what we can to change it...

You're not that much better José, how many niggers did you let into your country last year?

Just because they dont want to stay in Spain because you cant even keep your own people in line well enough to keep any amount of nationa prosperity without father Franco, doesn mean they dont bother us further north who actaully work and dont sleep daytime...
>>
>>74381217
Check your privilege, American tourists
>>
File: shocking.png (194 KB, 285x328) Image search: [Google]
shocking.png
194 KB, 285x328
>>74383656
>>74384029
>>74381434
>>74381941

I just noticed. What's up with all these other flags speaking in perfect English?
>>
>>74384326
You heard that song by Red hot chili peppers when you were young, Californication?

That's what's up.

You could obviously call it jewish cultural imperialism if you want to be more specific but they're obviously one and the same.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.