[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump’s Anti-Semitic Supporters http://www.nationalreview
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 56
File: BenShapiroHS.jpg (13 KB, 163x268) Image search: [Google]
BenShapiroHS.jpg
13 KB, 163x268
Trump’s Anti-Semitic Supporters

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435527/anti-semitism-donald-trump-right-nationalism-white-supremacism

I was wrong. I’ve spent most of my career arguing that anti-Semitism in the United States is almost entirely a product of the political Left. I’ve traveled across the country from Iowa to Texas; I’ve rarely seen an iota of true anti-Semitism. I’ve sensed far more anti-Jewish animus from leftist college students at the University of California, Los Angeles, than from churches in Valencia. As an observer of President Obama’s thoroughgoing anti-Israel administration, I could easily link the anti-Semitism of the Left to its disdain for both Biblical morality and Israeli success over its primary Islamist adversaries. The anti-Semitism I’d heard about from my grandparents — the country-club anti-Semitism, the alleged white-supremacist leanings of rednecks from the backwoods — was a figment of the imagination, I figured. I figured wrong. Donald Trump’s nomination has drawn anti-Semites from the woodwork. I’ve experienced more pure, unadulterated anti-Semitism since coming out against Trump’s candidacy than at any other time in my political career. Trump supporters have threatened me and other Jews who hold my viewpoint. They’ve blown up my e-mail inbox with anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. They greeted the birth of my second child by calling for me, my wife, and two children to be thrown into a gas chamber. Yes, seriously. This isn’t a majority of Trump supporters, obviously. It’s not even a large minority. But there is a significant core of Trump support that not only traffics in anti-Semitism but celebrates it — and god-worships Trump as the leader of an anti-Jewish movement.
>>
File: thumb.jpg (45 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
thumb.jpg
45 KB, 1200x630
>>
>>74375580

How would you describe Ben's stature? I consider him Fun Sized
>>
>>74375580
Is this the hardest someone has been trolled in the history of the internet?
>>
>>74375580

the "alt-right" has spoken
>>
File: shooter white.png (38 KB, 817x641) Image search: [Google]
shooter white.png
38 KB, 817x641
>>74375580

> 5'6"
>>
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 682x600
>>74375580
>They greeted the birth of my second child by calling for me, my wife, and my two children to be thrown into a gas chamber
>>
Soooo ... how is it that he received such a strong reception from the attendees at AIPAC? Using your flawed logic, you could also say "the majority of KKK members like ice cream therefore if you like ice cream you're a member of the KKK"
>>
>>74375580
Better get used to it fucker. A storm is coming in US and hopefully in Europe too.
>>
>>74376475
That seems appropriate. I'm have fun watching him try to be taken seriously upon his highchair.
>>
File: EVYR.png (24 KB, 259x350) Image search: [Google]
EVYR.png
24 KB, 259x350
>>74375580
EVERY TIME
>>
>>74375580
Why won't you guys leave Shapiro alone? Yeah he's anti-Trump, but he's great at wrecking college lefties.
>>
Oy vey
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-06+at+11.40.40).png (11 KB, 863x153) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-06+at+11.40.40).png
11 KB, 863x153
>>
>>74375580
Left or right it doesn't matter, there is always at least one reason they are disliked. Always has been that way, they have always been kicked out of different countries.
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 750x1334
>>74375580
One of the best parts of my day is listening to him cry about trump during his radio show during my commute

I like when he goes off the deep end and the other hosts start having to argue against him
>>
>>74377167
The last name didn't give it away?
>>
>>74375580
I feel bad. Shapiro and Levin aren't cultured enough to realize a lot of these people are just trolls who take /pol/ way to seriously.

I think it's our fault for labeling all Jews and globalist scum.
>>
File: jewguy.png (17 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
jewguy.png
17 KB, 429x410
>>74377167

>tfw you're not sure if you're being memed or if /pol/ has memed Nigel too hard
>>
>>74377180
Trump made Shapiro reveal himself to be a college lefty. Shapiro was weak and swallowed the blue pill.
>>
>>74377644
Ben's well aware much of these hate tweets have their genesis in the murky depths of sheekyforums
>>
>michael savage hates shapiro with a passion
>apparently represented the other side when savage was trying to get out of some contract
of all the things that happened this election cycle this is probably the weirdest
>>
>>74377644
>I feel bad. Shapiro and Levin aren't cultured enough to realize a lot of these people are just trolls who take /pol/ way to seriously.

Aren't they either a troll, or someone who takes /pol/ way too seriously? I don't think there's a lot of overlap between those groups..
>>
File: rules2.jpg (319 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
rules2.jpg
319 KB, 800x600
>>74375580
>Trump’s anti-Semitic supporters believe they’ve identified that enemy, even if Trump won’t say it out loud. The anti-Semites believe that Trump’s zero-sum critique of free markets and foreign policy hawkishness, combined with his “America first” posturing, amounts to a rejection of the supposedly Jewish financial lobby on the one hand and the supposedly all-powerful Israel lobby on the other; they believe that Trump’s nationalism without philosophy amounts to an embrace of the blood-and-soil white supremacism they celebrate.

Translation: "HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE THE JEWS IN POWER, LOWLY GOYIM?
>>
>>74377180
>implying wrecking college lefties is hard
>>
>>74375580
Hahaha this made my day.

>hy do “anudda shoah!” meme-makers turn their lonely eyes to the clownish reality-television star?

Why indeed, Mr. Shapiro. Why indeed.
>>
>>74375580
>Why has Trump triggered erogenous feelings from the pathetic Hitler devotees at Stormfront? Why do “anudda shoah!” meme-makers turn their lonely eyes to the clownish reality-television star? Why are the droogs of the alt-right desperate for sexual congress with The Combover?
Pretty funny desu

>>74379517
beat me to it.

>>74377470
Not really, it was the Catholic Church that used anti-semitism for various ugly purposes. There were very few problems for Jews in the Arab world before 1948. Similarly Latin America is relatively anti-semitic despite having very few jews itself.

I mean, the existence of the medieval court jew was a direct product of Canon Law. Think about how much bullshit has flowed from that office's existence.
>>
>>74375580
>implying anti-semitism is a bad thing
>>
>I’ve spent most of my career arguing that anti-Semitism in the United States is almost entirely a product of the political Left.
It's like people just don't like Jewish tricks whether they lean left or right
>>
>>74375580
>America First
>wah antisemitism
Every time.
>>
Ben Shapiro is cute and cool
>>
>>74380275
>I’ve spent most of my career arguing that anti-Semitism in the United States is almost entirely a product of the political Left.

Nothing like painting your enemies as bigots and racists in order to win an argument, amirite? :^)

Somehow seems... I dunno... leftist?
>>
>>74375580
>being this obsessed with your jewish heritage
being this interested in being white makes you a pussy, a baby and a skinhead.
>>
>>74380561
Ben pls
>>
is ben shapiro white
>>
Here's the Archive because OP is a faggot
http://archive.is/f6lzp
>>
>>74380773
only when it's beneficial
>>
>>74380988
Jews are history's greatest shape-shifters.
>>
>>74380773
He could pass as one, but instead chooses to indentify as one of the "chosen people"

He was forced to reveal his true colors during the Trump Presidential Election when he realized the "alt-right" he was catering to was far from the fringe minority he thought it was while initially collecting shekels.

After realizing this his shekeling went into overdrive as he frantickly scrambled to back pedal to no avail.
>>
I'd give my left testicle to see Ben naked
>>
>>74375580

>do 9/11
>cry about how "America first" and controlling borders is anti-Semitic
>act surprised when people get sick of your nonsense
>>
>>74381106
His twitter meltdowns were the best. Even more so with that faggot Milo egging him on.

>Endlessly shilling a narrative about that Trump campaign boss that supposedly assaulted a reporter and knocked her to the ground
>CCTV says otherwise, he just grabbed her arm when she approached Trump in a threatening manner
>Prosecutors decide "lol this is retarded", no charges brought
>Lil' Ben goes into overdrive on Twatter, has a complete meltdown
>/pol/ just sits there laughing now his BS and collusion has been found out
>Somehow we're now anti-semites for shitting on him when he was trying to create a false flag against Trump
>>
The thing that made him lose all credibility was really whiteknighting that lying bitch
>>
>>74381506

I think it was the jewish ancestry once that became common knowledge. Him white knighting a lying whore was just the kosher excuse everyone needed to drop him.
>>
Ben Shapiro is the kikiest kike who ever kiked. /pol/ should be ashamed of themselves for ever liking him.
>>
Stupid kike deserves to be gassed for thinking leftist are anti-semitic.
>>
>>74375580
Why is little Benji so mad all the time?
>>
>>74381793

He was likable when he was defending the 2nd amendment against Piers Morgan, but I feel like that was a carefully staged ruse so he could garner support prior to the election, the use that support to lead some of his followers to a candidate that serves his tribe's interest.
>>
>>74376475
>>74377121
He's 5'2", so I'd call him "travel sized" instead since "fun size" is reserved for short chicks you can throw around like fuckdolls.

He's the "human" equivalent of one of those tiny bottles of mouthwash you buy when you get ready to fly on a plane.
>>
>>74381844
Lot of them are
Basically whole Free Palestine movement(because in Ben's mind, not supporting Israel = antisemitism)
>>
He's only 5'2" aka a child so I don't give a shit what he says. In my eyes he's WORTHLESS.
>>
>>74381735
>I think it was the jewish ancestry once that became common knowledge.

When was his jewish ancestry NOT common knowledge? The guy wears a yamaha 24/7. He's not exactly hiding it.
>>
>>74382569

When I first seem him popping up in youtube clips / on the news he never wore it and he never spoke about his jewishness, even if a cursory glance behind the scenes will reveal it.
>>
File: 1391049715137.jpg (360 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1391049715137.jpg
360 KB, 1162x850
>>74375580
>Kike Shapiro going full remember muh 6 gorillion

The Jude truly is Eternal, there is no fighting ones blood
>>
>>74375580
>Benji has become what he hates and is moaning about how oppressed he is by those evil anti-Semites.

Holy shit this is funny as hell. His whole career is breaking like fine china. TBQH he was never any different from the opposition due to constantly playing the oppressed Jew card.
>>
File: plese stop kiddo.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
plese stop kiddo.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>The anti-Semitism on the right may slink back beneath its rock when Trump
>when

That's not going to happen Bennie.
Also the antisemitism has died down a lot on /pol/ since trump started becoming popular here. This guy is a fucking newfag. Seems like the faggot only has been browsing pol for the last six months. If he wanted to see antisemitism he should have came here 2 or 3 years ago, he would have cried like a little child. Is this the guy who left his other job because he backed some lying cunt? was a sad bastard.

Also the article he wrote was very boring. He's a smart guy I'll give him that, but his work is CNN bimbo tier. No one is going to take their time to read yet another anti trump article . He should write about something more interesting. Isn't there something going on with Saudi Arabia that can spark a war? maybe he should write about that instead of a none issue like trump's hair and a Chinese image board full of cartoon frogs. I bet people at his job see him as a creep because he writes about 4chan that is synonymous for traps and pedophiles. He writes about very low hanging fruit but that's all Baby Ben can reach.
>>
File: 1463107052668.gif (204 KB, 404x416) Image search: [Google]
1463107052668.gif
204 KB, 404x416
>>74375580

It's hilarious how much Trump made this guy's pussy hurt. Talk about shooting your career in the head.
>>
>>74383392
the jew noticed a commercial opportunity to exploit outrage against SJWs. once he realized this course was counter-productive to the greater jewish goals he turned against it.
>>
File: 1455345366403.png (616 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
1455345366403.png
616 KB, 1280x722
No one is going to believe you, Benny. The left has been screaming racism at every little thing for years now. They've cried wolf for so long that accusations of racism are meaningless now. We're using that cover of racism fatigue to go wild with redpills. Racism isn't a news story that gets attention anymore.
>>
Ben looks really evil in a lot of pictures.
>>
>>74382775

>Shapiro
>>
File: 1418098670153.jpg (83 KB, 599x818) Image search: [Google]
1418098670153.jpg
83 KB, 599x818
>>74375580
>>
>>74384320
This. He's a one trick pony. All he does is talk about trump like it's some ground breaking topic. Doesn't he realize that every single major news outlet has said everything about him? Who the fuck is national review? If he's writing for a smaller outlet he should at least write about something other than trump's hands. Baby ben is pretty smart on paper but I assume he's on the wrong side of the spectrum.
>>
File: hgfd.jpg (13 KB, 258x289) Image search: [Google]
hgfd.jpg
13 KB, 258x289
>>74384562
He looks perfectly normal here
>>
Trump literally made him an Autist.
>>
>>74384800
He's bet his entire career on Trump losing. Then he has a chance to sell himself as "The conservative who got it right about Trump" for four years.

Also, he'll try to squirm his way into actual running for office one day if he can
>>
>>74375580
Jews did manage to make inroads with Christian right evangelical dupes in their effort to push the bomb Iran neocon agenda
>>
Jews are less than 2% of the American population, no one feels obligated to be sensitive to these whiny narcissists on a daily basis
>>
File: Coulter Jew Math.jpg (118 KB, 954x459) Image search: [Google]
Coulter Jew Math.jpg
118 KB, 954x459
>>74385056
Agreed. I think Ann Coulter said it best.
>>
>>74375580
It's called love of ones own.

I am not Jewish, therefore I do not wish to support Israel anymore, especially after they whine about how we're not doing enough to help them.

Get fucked Benny
>>
>>74384950
>he'll try to squirm his way into actual running for office one day if he can

We are collecting his antics and will release them to him competitors when he decides to run for office.
>>
File: shapiro.webm (2 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
shapiro.webm
2 MB, 800x450
>>
>>74384800

What's hilarious to me is how he completely psychologically unraveled over some piece of ass. The midget wouldn't even be in this bitch's eyeline. Stupid as hell. How long before this guy is such a psychological wreck that he's sucking dick for nickles? I'm guess about year five of President Trump's administration.
>>
>>74385149
too many
>>
>>74385282
Haha, I was there for that event. It was at University of Michigan. Admittedly, it was a good talk, although in that environment you can't really challenge his views in any meaningful way.
>>
File: who rules.jpg (185 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
who rules.jpg
185 KB, 800x600
>>74378842
Someone removed the attribution so I put it back
>>
>>74377167
just how new are you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jilQ_31WquQ
>>
Ben has never been more right

The anti-Semitic demagoguery here is appalling
>>
>>74387278
Yes. If only there was some way the Jews could have a voice in the media, so they could tell their side. Sadly they will never be able to compete with some teenagers on an anime image board.
>>
>>74387278
What are you going to do about it, Chaim?
>>
>>74387278
> ID is PETA
Is the organization PETA produced by Jewish Trickery?
>>
How could someone go from based to SJW overnight, sheekyforums?

It's like he was abducted by aliens and replaced by a double. Is the Donald that powerful?
>>
File: Moses041.jpg (532 KB, 861x1509) Image search: [Google]
Moses041.jpg
532 KB, 861x1509
>>74387278

I hate anti-antisemitism and personally think the Jews are one of the four great civilizations on earth along with Europe, China, and India .

But the Jews became unhinged after they gained Israel. They started a zionist campaign of extermination against the Palestinians that is still horrifying the rest of the world, they manipulate public opinion to be pro-Israel, anti-Arab and propagate white guilt. They beleive when you identify them as elites pushing their interests is archetypal primal racism against them.

The Jews are the people who gave us the Bible, Einstein, Freud, Mahler, Spinoza and Jesus and Niels Bohr.

The Jews should return being people of the book as is their tradition, and stop trying to build an empire in the Middle-East and a Zionist 3rd column in the West.
>>
>>74388738

shit meant 5 great civillizations.

>inb4 Europe isn't one unified civilliation.

I count Europe uniquely with regards to the Greco-Roman, Christian, Renaissance and Enlightenment historical periods in world history.
>>
File: CS09MEHWcAEMUne.jpg (95 KB, 524x644) Image search: [Google]
CS09MEHWcAEMUne.jpg
95 KB, 524x644
>>74388738
>The Jews should return being people of the book as is their tradition
>>
>>74388897

Personally I don't think the Jews hold the Talmud in such a high regard, and is deuterocanonical in comparison to the Torah.

However I'm not a Jew and don't know that much about it.
>>
File: תרנגובולבול.png (7 KB, 300x317) Image search: [Google]
תרנגובולבול.png
7 KB, 300x317
>>74388738
>exterminate
>palestinians

proofs?
>>
>>74387278

Not appalling, just embarrassing. It shows a really child-like understanding of how the world works.

Wow, I found some jews doing some fucked up shit. It's a conspiracy! Dey holdin' us down! Jewish devils don't want us to get ahead!

Their push for race mixing is understandable, considering what happened the last time white people got really interested in racial purity. And just you watch what this immigrant shit in europe leads to. You'll be thanking the jews soon enough. 1.6 billion muslims worldwide. Something had to wake us up. Why not something in cucklandia? They'd be the first to complain about anti-muslim action and global pre-emptive action.
>>
File: CS1K1zLWwAAiBbL.jpg (93 KB, 555x650) Image search: [Google]
CS1K1zLWwAAiBbL.jpg
93 KB, 555x650
>>74389074
>Torah
>>
>>74389120

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20140823-unicef-israel-killed-500-children-in-gaza/
>>
nigger...i just want to make America great again.

stfu
>>
>>74389120
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Israel
>>
File: mm okay.jpg (116 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
mm okay.jpg
116 KB, 1296x730
>"TRUMP IS A RACIST!"
>t. Jew journalist

>"TRUMP IS LIKE HITLER!"
>t. Jew journalist

>"TRUMP HATES FREE TRADE!"
>t. Jew journalist

>"TRUMP CALLS ALL MEXICANS RACIST!!"
>t. Jew journalist

>"TRUMP HATES ISRAEL!!"
>t. Jew journalist

>"TRUMP MAKES MUSLIMS WANT TO KILL US!!"
>t. Jew journalist

>"TRUMP'S 'AMERICA FIRST' RHETORIC ECHOES NAZIS!!"
>t. Jew journalist

>"DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!"
>t. Jew journalist

>"AMERICA MUST REMAIN MULTICULTURAL!"
>t. Jew journalist

>"TRUMP HATES ALL WOMEN!!"
>t. Jew journalist

"How come all these Jews are writing articles like this? They're just pointless knee-jerk ad hom hit-pieces with zero substance."
>"OMFG ANTI-SEMITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>t. Jew journalists on both sides of the isle
>>
>>74377167

No shit, he's wearing a fucking yarmulke, you inbred limey fuck
>>
File: proofs1.jpg (47 KB, 682x489) Image search: [Google]
proofs1.jpg
47 KB, 682x489
>>74389271
>>74389271
>big yearly population growth
>8th most obese "country" in the world

http://www.economist.com/node/8846631

silly goys
>>
>>74389907
Slaves in the South had huge population growths and were often obese. It doesn't mean slavery was right.
>>
>>74375580
As smart as he is, he really doesn't understand "trolling".
>>
>>74390061
doesnt make them exterminated either, goy
>>
>>74390117
Which proves he has some manner of Aspergers. Not being able to understand a joke, let alone take one, is a big red flag.

Jews were better during Mel Brook's time. Now they're a bunch of whiny pussies.
>>
>>74389194
>Their push for race mixing is understandable, considering what happened the last time white people got really interested in racial purity.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

The Germans weren't interested in racial purity for shits-n-giggles. They legitimately felt threatened by the presence of Jews, given the Jew-lead revolution that nearly toppled the nation earlier in the century.

With the Jews, it's always a question of who was the aggressor and who was acting in the interest of self-preservation. And this is very difficult to tease out, because each side feels equally justified. Both sides claim that they are only trying to protect themselves.
>>
>>74375580
>anti semitic candidate
>literally being funded by semites

Shapiro is that kid that your school touted around for winning the debate portion of a national forensics competition but who was a total faggot to be around.
>>
File: Feel the bern.jpg (140 KB, 599x842) Image search: [Google]
Feel the bern.jpg
140 KB, 599x842
>>74390179
I'm not even a goy, I just understand how Israel was formed. The current nation state of Israel has the demographics that it does now due to ethnic cleansing and displacement of the Palestinian population that was currently residing there. We can debate about whether or not that was an ethical decision, but many Palestinians, including women and children have lost their lives due to this geographical conflict that has been going strong since the 40s.
>>
>>74390491
*That was previously residing there
>>
>>74384845
kek
>>
File: EUjews.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
EUjews.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
God forbid someone doesn't like the jews! It's like a mental shoah! 6,000,000 tiny gas chambers for the brain!
>>
>>74390491
we won fair and square, goy

just like americans who won over the reds
>>
>>74375580
damn that shapiro kid looks like a demon for fucks sake
>>
>>74390734
>america won over the reds
>not a collapsing cultural marxist dystopia
>>
Well, Israel won fair and square if you count the fact that Israel originally had the support of Truman and Stalin.

But even so, I just wish that if the Jews won, that they wouldn't leave so many Palestinians in the state.
>>
>>74390885
i meant the ones that are red and all over

aka native americans
>>
File: lilben.jpg (258 KB, 722x1686) Image search: [Google]
lilben.jpg
258 KB, 722x1686
>>74375580
oy vey
>>
>>74390491
Welp worse would happen to us if we would lose, palestinians (aka "kill all infidels muslims") don't have even a remote notion of human rights. They want this land to form a caliphate and "peacefully" enslave their women so please go fuck yourself if you rather support them.
>>
File: abandon thread.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
abandon thread.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>thread devolves into same-old Israel vs Palestine argument
>>
Ben was fucking cool and a great ally of conservatives until he pulled the Michelle Fields crap.

Why did you have to go full retard Ben?
>>
>>74381735

no, pol liked him before the arm touching shoah
>>
>>74391542
I never claimed to support the Palestinians, but I find it interesting how you guys are so on edge about this. I'm just saying that Israelis fucked up by leaving 20% of the population of Israel Arab
>>
File: 1459289725547.jpg (55 KB, 414x427) Image search: [Google]
1459289725547.jpg
55 KB, 414x427
>>74375580
>still this mad about Cruz
>>
>>74375580
>guy X has retarded voters, out of milions literally 0.01%
>guy X is ebil
>doesn't mater than guy Y,Z and O have also retarded voters that count for 0.02%
>they are good goys cause they are not antisemitic

That's cool logic.
>>
>>74392882
some of them are pretty cool (got some chill co-workers) but the rest who are strictly stuck into the muslim mindset should gtfo
>>
File: 4chan.pol.JIDF.bait112.jpg (645 KB, 736x1200) Image search: [Google]
4chan.pol.JIDF.bait112.jpg
645 KB, 736x1200
>>74376921
>>74376924
>>74377167
>>74377470
>>74377644
>>74377661
>>74377812
>>74378335
>>74378401
>>74378842
They occupy the left and right, just like they occupy communism and neoconservatism, socialism and wall street. It's called controlled oppositon, and they do it well, because it's in their religion. "As above, so below". They also invented double entry book-keeping. AASB. I wouldn't be surprised if they are also the worst of the worst stormfags you see around here. They always infiltrate both sides; the side that wins is Israel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEAmtWd6aD0
>>
>>74376616
yes. It's literally made him lose grasp of reality.
>>
can someone explain the whole Trump-Fields-Shapiro-Breitbart fiasco? I have conservative friends who love Shapiro and they don't know he hates trump because he's a white knight for Fields. But I don't know a good summary of the story to tell them
>>
>>74394276
Google or search Breitbart. It was 100% coverage for almost a month. There is no way you cant find the story on your own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkLrr9Ydl9g
>>
File: 1462850172535.gif (2 MB, 177x150) Image search: [Google]
1462850172535.gif
2 MB, 177x150
>They greeted the birth of my second child by calling for me, my wife, and my two children to be thrown into a gas chamber.
>>
File: 1462492803036.jpg (31 KB, 718x637) Image search: [Google]
1462492803036.jpg
31 KB, 718x637
>>74375580
we broke him, and brought the kike forth from him pol, well a spoiled little kikeling.

Dude he's like Merkel, he just can't stop and see he had wrong, been a really big hypocrite, liar and just keeps on going.

I'm very sure Shapiro knows what pol is, and that he is visiting here. He just does like the fucking SJWs he attacks, act stupid and wave the anti semitism card.

>God damnit I sorta respected this kike
Now I just want to sneak up on him at night and beat the shit out of him 6 million times with a bag of soapbars made of jews.....
>>
File: 1407214286139.png (120 KB, 355x380) Image search: [Google]
1407214286139.png
120 KB, 355x380
>>74376475
He's the kind of Jew who fits in an Easy Bake Oven.
>>
File: DSCF1607.jpg (262 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
DSCF1607.jpg
262 KB, 1600x1200
>>74391428
oh the good times
I keked so hard I was sore in my abs for days and I workout every 2nd day.
>>
>>74381899
Cruz dropping out broke something in his brain, he had a complete meltdown and has posted nonsense on twitter ever since and cranked his victim complex into overdrive, I feel pretty bad for him desu.
>>
>>74375580
I actually like based Ben.
He brings up valid points, but come on man, all the based Jews are on the Trump Train but you.
>>
>>74375580
>IMPLYING BIBLICAL MORALITY COMES FROM THE OT
>>
>>74375580
He's kind of retarded, it's amazing how he almost gets it but then concludes : "rednecks aren't in churches, they're on the internet!!!11!1"
>>
File: 2 Fast 2 Fuhrerious.png (893 KB, 576x578) Image search: [Google]
2 Fast 2 Fuhrerious.png
893 KB, 576x578
>>74384424
This. Now that the language barriers have begun to break down, we can spread our redpills to the masses.

A few years ago, you'd only hear the term "globalists", the "establishment" or the "elites" during an Alex Jones rant. Now it's common conversation. All we need to do is slowly change the perception of the "white" elite, to what they really are: Jewish.
>>
>>74388426
Yes.
>>
>>74389697
>#RenegadeJew
>>
>>74389697
they even do it here in some papers, but it has backfired really hard. These are all now ofc controlled by your fucking news... Should be illegal for foreigners to run a press covered as "news" yet alone buy somewhat respected 200 year old news agencies to pump out degeneracy...

>yup here too
part dagbladet.no ... as if we fucking vote.. there are some burgers here, but they get their news from the fucking sauce (got some in senpai)

>but.. I mean the fucking point
comments closed always on this one

another of the jew owned papers is open for comments through facebook. They believed this would only bring people writing shit agreeing with them since under full name.
>fuck dat backfired
people love trump
people hate immigrants
people hate the politicians
people hate the journalists
99.9999% of the comments =)

this be vg.no and nettavisen.no(has it's own reg thing, not confirmed for jew but it has changed lately )
>>
>>74391428
When will Shekelpiro realize that he can't outshitpost /pol/?
>>
It's amazing how fast Shapiro has fallen in such a short period of time
>>
File: 1357031343258.gif (11 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1357031343258.gif
11 KB, 501x585
>>74391917
>cool
>great ally
You could almost say he was our "greatest ally"
>>
>>74382569
>yamaha
>>
>Muh Antisemitism

Seriously, how strong is the force of the A-card?

Do people get afraid of being nationalists in America who put America first bcuz of people like Shapiro who will call you anti-semite if you don't support national socialism for Israel and multiculturalism for USA (which will kill USA)?
>>
>>74393952
What's wrong with double-entry bookkeeping?
>>
File: 8c4e3-2.jpg (43 KB, 249x366) Image search: [Google]
8c4e3-2.jpg
43 KB, 249x366
>>74375580
>>
>>74375580
>Obama’s thoroughgoing anti-Israel administration
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>74395518
Why did you trust a jew in the beginning? They will always stab you in the back sooner or later
>>
>>74395689
>Seriously, how strong is the force of the A-card?
It's getting weaker by the day.
>>
File: Utedo.jpg (584 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
Utedo.jpg
584 KB, 1152x864
>>74395518
>It's amazing how fast Shapiro has fallen in such a short period of time
this! I don't expect to agree with everyone I like, I disagreed strongly on part his views on rato and trump and many other things.
>though I loved tons of his shit part gegen die homostaffel on the campuses
lit made the fuckers chimpout and cry

boooom from 9 to -1
>was he a fraud
>or do he keep expecting to get something out of this while he understand this culture and that he should be gassed
pic related, norse gas chamber traditional. For you shapiro

looks prutty.. but god damnit.. it's a warzone in there

was he a fraud all along?
>>
>>74376804
This was exactly my reaction
>>
>>74395725
It's silly. What's next? "Hollywood is anti-semitic"

What they mean by saying "anti-israel" is that they are not working enough for a pure racial nationalist Israel. I don't think anyone really think that the Democrats are anti-Israel, it's just phony.
>>
File: 1455135285347.jpg (22 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1455135285347.jpg
22 KB, 340x340
>>74395489
>Shekelpiro
>>
File: 1448094865180.jpg (444 KB, 903x788) Image search: [Google]
1448094865180.jpg
444 KB, 903x788
>>74375580
>>
File: 1330996125583.jpg (88 KB, 481x585) Image search: [Google]
1330996125583.jpg
88 KB, 481x585
Ben is such a manlet retard and he doesn't even know it. First of all, Ben isn't Semitic, he's a white person pretending to belong to a Semitic religion that nobody knows what really happened to. Second is Ben, and all White people who think they are Jewish are actually the biggest Anti-Semites on the planet. They are all pro Israel, and against Palestine. Here's the kicked, Palestine is filled with 100% Semites while Israel is ruled over by Europeans who think they are descended from Semites who converted to other religions long ago.
>>
File: ben-shapiro-btfo-by-trump.jpg (37 KB, 567x566) Image search: [Google]
ben-shapiro-btfo-by-trump.jpg
37 KB, 567x566
>>74375580
This fuckface kike just doesn't get it. Or, I guess it's just more anti-white kike trickery. Stop trying to undermine us for globalist kikes. It's not that hard you worthless kike.
>>
File: CixZyrbWEAEdu9e.jpg (58 KB, 1024x398) Image search: [Google]
CixZyrbWEAEdu9e.jpg
58 KB, 1024x398
>>
>>74396496
Yep

I don't see Jews as a race nor a religion. It's more of an ideology to me. The most dangerous and hateful ideology the world has ever seen.
>>
>>74377167
>>>/news/
>>
>>74375580
> I could easily link the anti-Semitism of the Left to its disdain for both Biblical morality and Israeli success over its primary Islamist adversaries.

How is this even considered "anti-semitism" in the first place?
It's the same attitude they have to everyone in the West. It has nothing to do with ethnicity or belief in Jewish conspiracy.
>>
File: Illya.jpg (64 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Illya.jpg
64 KB, 1920x1080
>>74377644
>/pol/ is just satire
>>
The Jews are talking about you.
>>
File: SA.jpg (37 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
SA.jpg
37 KB, 500x372
>>74397089
>terrifying online brigades
Memestormers
>>
>>74377167
>look at age
>look at his personal life achievements

Ben is a winner in life, and I guarantee you there are NEETs his age...on this board. So I say Benjamin shouldn't be discouraged.
>>
This cuck only thought the right hated muslims, and he was OK with that. He just wasn't OK when he found out that the right also hates jews.

He's pretty retarded to now realize this.
>>
>>74397400
>Memestormers
epin
>>
>>74377644
I hated Jews before /pol/
>>
>>74397629
Achievements that now including sending his career into a nosedive over an irrational obsession with the GOP nominee and a lying coworker.

He's become a total hypocrite and started using all the tricks he used to hit the left for. He's got nothing to be proud of.

>>74397940
No one even cared until he started attacking Trump. He bitched about Trump's muslim policy. He's just another underhanded kike.
>>
>>74382020
>>74376475
>>74394962
He's 5'9 you stupid Goyim.
>>
lmao, Shapiro is seriously autistic as fuck. He needs to take a few lessons from Milo.
>>
>>74398612
Fuck off Milo you cunt
>>
Personally, I would vote for Shapiro if he were to run in 2020 and Trump was not. I really think that he could probably provide the same entertainment value as Trump has if Shapiro gets the nomination and gets the priviledge of fucking up a libtard
>>
>>74375580
Trump literally said he would be neutral between Israel and Palestine once off the cuff and Ben has gone on a SJW crusade that sent him off the deep end. The funny part is that Trump will probably be the most pro-Israel president in history.

Half of these so-called white supremacists are just fucking trolls that are triggering this dipshit.

Anyway, just so fucking tired of Jews who only care about Israel. This is the double-loyalty meme that leaves Jews screaming anti-antisemitism but actually is totally real and openly practiced. I mean shit, Adelson already said he wishes he served in the Israeli army, that his son be an IDF sniper, and basically only has one issue he cares about: Israel.
>>
>>74383927
I kek'd.
>>
File: 1463227990881.jpg (27 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
1463227990881.jpg
27 KB, 500x483
How dare these goyim not but Is real first fucking anti-Semities.

I'm going to make a super PAC to make shitty ads with money from Jew donors to attack Trump that will show them
>>
>>74376804
I was on his twitter when it happened and it was only 1 person that person got insulted and condemmed by an overwhelming majority
>>
File: 100% jew match.gif (120 KB, 211x157) Image search: [Google]
100% jew match.gif
120 KB, 211x157
OY VEY MUH ISRAEL

It's amazing I used think Shapiro was a good jew. "one of the good ones" I used to tell myself. But Trump has totally ousted him as an israel-first shill who doesn't give a single fuck about america and just uses it as a pawn.
>>
File: 1460750321364.png (306 KB, 960x781) Image search: [Google]
1460750321364.png
306 KB, 960x781
>>74377896
Oy gevalt tell me about it I've had three full legions of the finest JIDF posting there and we've yet to make a dent! In fact they just ignore us!!!!
>>
>>74376475
Free sample
>>
>>74375580
Why does he keep saying anti-semite like its a bad thing?
>>
>>74391542
Mmm, I see your point, but a huge segment of the Jewish population doesn't exactly have a great track record with women's rights, particularly the fast growing Orthodox segment.

Anyway, once the time comes, Jews will throw out human rights when they're in a position to do so. My guess is Israel won't have much of an Arab population left, and what is left will be in a position of extreme slavery.
>>
>>74377180
My kid could wreck college lefties

Likes need to burn
>>
>>74376804

Fucking milo actually tweeted a picture of a nigger baby and said something like congrats on your wife giving birth to half black baby.

Ben was fuming lol
>>
The whole world has hated Jews for thousands of years. There's a reason for that. Listen to the wisdom of the old.
>>
File: Ben Full Shekels Shapiro.jpg (65 KB, 416x500) Image search: [Google]
Ben Full Shekels Shapiro.jpg
65 KB, 416x500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM

Ben Shapiro you were based til you turned on Trump and showed your true colors as a Cuckservative.

I still respect you, but you are embodiment of a living meme
>>
>>74397629

Thanks to his Jew connections. You can't compare the achievements of someone with Jewish privilege to a normal person. All the doors in life were opened for him.
>>
>>74401389
It's amusing to see the downfall of people like him, he had everything handed on a silver platter but he mistook the image on his mirror for a lion while being a pussy and ultimately he has been reduced to a cringe-as-fuck lolcow
>>
File: 1463338188702.jpg (23 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1463338188702.jpg
23 KB, 360x360
>>74376804
>>
>Ben Shapiro is the author of Primetime Propaganda: The True Hollywood Story of How the Left Took Over Your TV.

Is Manletpiro the most ignorant jew on the planet or is he just playing jew magic?
>>
>>74377644
>he thinks the Jew doesn't know these are trolls
>he thinks the Jew is honest enough to not lie about it and use it for his own personal gain

Best goy.
>>
>>74387278
most everybody here is half or at least a quarter jew, its like niggers calling each other niggers, or perhaps when black people call niggers niggers
>>
File: rebuttal.png (137 KB, 851x692) Image search: [Google]
rebuttal.png
137 KB, 851x692
Pic related is my comment to BTFO Kike Ben.

Some apologists such as denying that Israel control America.
>>
>demagoguery
Really sick of this word, it's the new problematic.
>>
>>74401901
This.
I was a Shapiro supporter. I participated in "anti-Semitic" threads trying to defend some Jews and trying to push the idea of people who are not perfect but who are 85% good. Then Shapiro doubled down on a hoax that was exposed almost immediately and for which he refuses to apologize.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 566x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 566x528
>>74402447
>mfw all those snobby cunts that want to pose as cultured use Greek words in their vocabulary

Sad really
>>
>>74402501
You know what? Those kikes are oven-worthy.

Leftist kikes are genuinely oven worthy. What's really wrong with supposedly right-winged jews? The do operate indeed on values, but they never disclose which of all those values is the crown; it's tribalism.

That's why although Sheckelpiro acknowledges the absurdity of Jews voting left (he made a video while he was working with PJ media) still they won't call them out, they will not isolate them for they are of their tribe, the "God's chosen people"

Unless the right winger jews call out and isolate liberal kikes, they are as oven-worthy as the latter.

Of course there are brilliant exceptions, but they are less than a handful. The irony? This tactic absolutely ensures that Israel won't survive the next century, because with Europe and USA subverted and destroyed the muslims will massacre them
>>
>>74380561

Go home, Ben.
>>
>>74402162
He actually names the jew in the book
>>
>>74403217

>The irony? This tactic absolutely ensures that Israel won't survive the next century, because with Europe and USA subverted and destroyed the muslims will massacre them

This, the left hating Israel is just an extension of their anti-white hate; once enough mexitos turn Texas blue, the US will become a one party state and no dem will continuously fund Israel
>>
>>74404280
Screw the free gibs, do you really think that if at some point USA gets a fully blown nigger or a beaner elected president they would back Israel militarily? It's gonna be something along the lines "lol who cares about the crackers/gringos with the huge noses, they have oppressed Palestene for too long, let those evil shitlords die

I can guarantee you that no european country would go to war for kikes if they get invaded tomorrow. USA is the sole reason Israel exists. If they manage to subvert you, they will die with you
>>
>>74404873
>If they manage to subvert you, they will die with you
>63% and dropping

Not really if, but when at this point. We're on the cusp on never seeing another white national pick for the dems. It'll just be blacks and latinos sharing power from here on out
>>
Breitbart murdered him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jilQ_31WquQ
>>
File: 91i328.jpg (142 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
91i328.jpg
142 KB, 740x740
>>74405367
>video is pro Milo
>>
>>74396871
Yeah, all those jews blowing themselves up in airports and forcing women to wear bedsheets- oh wait...
>>
>>74394990
Would love to see a shoop with that shark with a yamulke, the heeb haircut and with two two palms rubbing together.
>>
>>74405283
Unless the God-Emperor gets elected and manages to turn the tide.

You guys should try and shill a well-written article that uses my talking points in a less aggressive tone.

For example, antisemitism with the traditional sense is a work of fiction, no one actually hates Jews for crucifying Jesus. The modern anti jewish sentiment has two very different sources: on the left wing, Israelis are viewed as filthy imperialist oppressors of the poor muslims in M.E.

On the right wing the antijewish sentiment derives from the tremendous amount of jewie leftist marxists spewing their agenda, while the right winged jews go on radio silence, they refuse to call them out, to ridicule them tho isolate them. Should the right wing jews honor their political values against the liberal marxist kikes, the anti jewish sentiment will completely vanish
>>
>>74375580
>>
>>74375580
You know what fuck this guy
He has been on /pol/ he has poster happy merchant stuff himself he is just being a dishonest faggot
>>
Ben if youre reading this I love you and it's the cruelest thing in the universe that I cant be a fertile woman you can just squirt babies into until I die
>>
>>74403217
Wow its almost like the western commie joos are just a boogeyman for your insecurity and don't give a fuck about Israel!
>>
This weasel really has lost the plot. Not only is he getting upset over fucking /pol/ memes (of all things), but he has completely sold out and betrayed anyone who followed him.

The fucking guy wrote an article a few years back saying how good a Trump presidency would be, and yet here he is trying to sink it with any bullshit he can muster. Lies and exaggerations is now his mission statement. He sold his soul. Anything for that sweet, sweet globalist money.

The funny part? He is playing the Jew card, yet at the same time making Jews look like clowns. It takes a real piece of shit to sell out his morals and convictions for some obvious cash.

Fuck you Benji. I used to like you.
>>
>>74401455
You sound like a black guy talking about white privilege
>>
>>74406946
Actually he wrote an article about how strong a trump presidential bid would be, not That trump would be a shining president, turns out he was 100% correct and it backfired on him.
He's really smart but also clearly autistic and nerdy as fuck.
>>
File: 1459228230471.jpg (301 KB, 940x950) Image search: [Google]
1459228230471.jpg
301 KB, 940x950
>>74375580

>blown up my e-mail inbox

OY VEY, IT'S ANADUH SHOA!
>>
>>74407216
It doesn't matter how you take the article. Benji tried to get the article removed from the internet when he started getting bought off by Ted and the gang, which tells you everything you need to know about his character.

He is a pathetic little weasel. Every trick he used to deride the left for is now being used by himself. I can't think of a quicker 180 than that of Benny boy.

All he had to do was admit his was wrong. He was wrong about Trump. He was wrong about Fields. He IS wrong about /pol/ memes. Yet he digs his hole deeper, inviting more trolls so he play victim. Who would think 6 months ago that Ben would become unrecognisable from Anita Sarkeesian?
>>
>>74401137
Link?
I don't have a twitter and don't know how to use it.
>>
>>74375580
Why do jews hate white people
Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.