[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RyanAir offering cheap flights to UK to vote REMAIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: EUR_Brexit__Facebook.jpg (164 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
EUR_Brexit__Facebook.jpg
164 KB, 1200x628
Cucked RyanAir is offering Britain's fellow migrants abroad a cheap flight home to vote to remain in EU
>>
>>74375303
You bongs better get out of the EU, don't sell your selves short and fade into irrelevance, you fuckers once ruled the whole world.
>>
File: brexit.jpg (206 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
brexit.jpg
206 KB, 1200x628
>>74375303
Fixed
>>
>>74375303
christ this is the most transparent thing I've seen next to the ghost of a shattered window
>>
What's stopping someone from just voting to leave instead?
>>
>>74375871
Nothing. Can we get a leave version out there!
>>
File: 14321353240.jpg (230 KB, 1522x1015) Image search: [Google]
14321353240.jpg
230 KB, 1522x1015
>>74375871
>What's stopping someone from just voting to leave instead?

I read most expats will vote for IN, but I can't find that article claiming it anymore. All Brits I talked to here are for IN, I hope some lied in order to avoid being called Nazis..
>>
>>74375303
Isn't this technically electoral fraud?
>>
>>74376633
How?
>>
No one likes Ryanair
>>
>>74377041
They're giving something to people for free for voting to remain in the EU.

I think it's technically bribery.
>>
>>74377140
Sorry, not free, but practically free.
>>
>>74377140
The same deal is afforded to people who fly home to vote remain, it's just that most ex-pats will vote remain to keep their convenient euro-life.
>>
If britain leave then all those brits on the continent will be repatriated and would have to get visa to get back?
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 296x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 296x440
>tfw you realise the working class will be swayed by shit like this this in an attempt to keep their cheap holidays to Malaga
Lol jokes on them, it'll be their daughters getting raped
>>
>>74375303

kek

they're not even trying to hide it anymore

importing voters is literally the definition of vote rigging
>>
>>74377636
>implying we take holidays
>>
>>74377663
>importing voters

They're just doing a sale on the referendum day, it's not related in any way to the referendum.
>>
>>74377140
That's just the advertising campaign those flights aren't exclusively for people voting to remain.
Buying a Tassimo coffee machine won't actually get George clooney to fancy you either.
>>
>>74377960
Yes, you do, last time I went to Thailand, one particular resort was full of bald, fat, alcoholic, working class Western males in football shirts.

You're not even limited to Europe anymore.
>>
>>74377513
Probably not, here's article 70b of the Vienna Treaty

>Consequences of the termination of a treaty

>unless the treaty otherwise provides or the parties otherwise agree, the termination of a treaty under its provisions or in accordance with the present convention; does not affect any right, obligation or legal situation of the parties created through the execution of the treaty prior to its termination

So everyone who migrates before an exit were to go into effect would still have the same rights as before.
>>
>>74375303
Nice looks like I can get a cheap flight and visit my cousin in Scotland for 1 week
>>
File: spurdoherrasmies.png (13 KB, 588x409) Image search: [Google]
spurdoherrasmies.png
13 KB, 588x409
>>74375303
>get cheap flight home
>vote leave
>>
>>74376264
Why would the Chinese want for UK so badly to remain in the EU?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.