[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a single nation on Earth that isn't in economic,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: It's all blue pills.jpg (30 KB, 414x549) Image search: [Google]
It's all blue pills.jpg
30 KB, 414x549
Is there a single nation on Earth that isn't in economic, social and cultural freefall? I need to get the fuck out of this corporate-run collapsing hellhole.
>>
File: ITS HAPPENING.png (1 MB, 1366x2653) Image search: [Google]
ITS HAPPENING.png
1 MB, 1366x2653
>>74375062
Yes pretty much all of them. If you listen to all the retarded doomsday posters and habbening threads of course its going to seem like the world will collapse in a few hours but in reality those retards have been posting the same shit for years without ever telling the truth.
>>
File: brp.jpg (20 KB, 600x417) Image search: [Google]
brp.jpg
20 KB, 600x417
>>74375062
thats why it's called the black pill. The red pill still means you think their is hope, the black pill you know better.
>>
>>74375062
Israel
>>
>>74375302
>>74375062

>being a beta homo coward

you're part of the problem
>>
>>74375302
>>74375304
I'm serious guys. I need to get the fuck out of here. The crushing weight of being surrounded by this many retarded people, even as a hermit is driving me absolutely insane. I can not fucking take this shit anymore. Everyone here is completely retarded and disgustingly fat and unhygienic.

>>74375266
This is bullshit. The entire West is falling apart. And you're one to talk, Canada. I'd never more there. Your cities are shittier looking than America's and you're full of shitposting assholes. By the way, there WAS a dip that September.
>>
>>74375539
There is no where to go, we either fight or go down. No other boat to jump into.
>>
>>74375539
How new? I have caps of the exactly same predication from 4chan and other forums from up to 10 years ago. Give me actual evidence that society is collapsing and will stop laughing at you.
>>74375649
Here come the innawoods roleplayers
>>
>>74375649
I'm coming to the conclusion more every day that's the life I'm in for. Hopes deleted.

>>74375755
You fucking retarded. You posted an image that tried to "prove" that the stock market didn't drop. It dropped EXACTLY as predicted THAT FUCKING MONTH. Just not to the degree people hyped.

Get the fuck out of here, Canada. You're not helpful in any way.
>par for the course
>>
>>74375909
>You fucking retarded. You posted an image that tried to "prove" that the stock market didn't drop. It dropped EXACTLY as predicted THAT FUCKING MONTH.
lol (and the pic is zoomed in as hell too)
>>
>>74375266
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_stock_market_selloff
>>
>>74377736
wow a predication that was made 2 months before what they claimed to be another great depression secretly was actually predicting a rather small event half a year later!
>if you piss in the wind long enough you will eventually end up with something similiar!
>>
>>74375062
Wow no wonder I see you westerners coming here in dozens

There are lots of countries like that in Asia op. Still don't know why people would come here tho
>>
>>74375062

antarctica, nigga

http://pol.foundation/
>>
>>74379443

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/67772911
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 736x736
>>74375062
Uganda
>>
Most south american countries for now. There are some that are embracing the whole fag enabling and feminist bullshit and other degeneracy.
>>
>>74375062
Iceland already went through the free fall and they're or at least soon will be led by pirates.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.