[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The real definition of an unlce tom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 183x275
http://www.thisis50.com/m/blogpost?id=784568%3ABlogPost%3A33790341

What this rapper says is an uncle tom is not a person that works and goes to school. He actually says thats how he wants black people to get money. He says an unlce tom is a person that cruffies the community more than contrubits to it.

Discuss this pol.
>>
>>74374820
Charles barkley is not an uncle tom. Stacy dash and raven are though but they have already been destroyed by the black community and raven lost many of her jobs. They even cut out her character on empire.
>>
fuck, I can no longer say that niggers have never said anything that made sense
>>
>>74374820
But I'll agree how could a black person be against blm? But blm should adress their issues in a different way. They make people think police brutality is a black issue when it reality everyone could benefit from police reform. But because its a "black issue" what people dont care. Because a majority of white people are racist.
>>
>>74375093
What don't you understand?
>>
>>74375093
This guy makes perfect sense. He isnt even speaking in slang. Your just dumb.
>>
>>74374820
Al Sharpton and Obama are uncle toms, they are allies the DNC which enslaves blacks
>>
>>74375148
This is true. Im white and i have delt with police brutality. A cop punched me in the face while i was handcuffed. The others just watched and laughed. This was 10 years ago. And guess what i was arrested for. Weed a little ten sack of it too.

Fuck the pigs.
>>
>>74375272
Definitely not.
>>
>>74374820

goodbye uncle toms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKsGp4au0oY
>>
>>74375178
>>74375224
You missed the double negative.
>I can no longer say, "niggers have never said something intelligent".
>>
>>74375272
No black person that supports blm can be an uncle tom.
>>
>>74375224
>>74374820

>This guy makes sense
>Anon doesn't realize the nigger is basically saying that blacks can't criticize the black community if you don't give them gibs

I'm a black, anon. And this dude is literally a dude who is fresh out of prison who slams Don lemon, Stacey Dash and Charles Barkley and perpetuates the lie of Ferguson injustice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nt1YxFDVNs
>>
>>74374820
The best point he made was shows will never talk about white crime. Shows like the view, good morning America. Very quick to talk about black crimmials and critize blacks. But i have never heard them talk about white crimmials or pedofile priest scandals anything like that.
>>
>>74374820
Black people trying to redefine estalished words for a population of illiterates is like trying to change the oil on a moving car (you can alter word meanings more easily with literate people).
>>
>>74374820

Willie D is literally a nigger fresh out of prison who attacks black people who criticize the black community because the things they say are "white supremacist talking points."

No black person who calls another black person a "coon" should be seen as rational. Problems only get solved if someone points out the problem. This dude is attacking people who are pointing out the problems which means he's standing the way of the solution.

Fuck em.
>>
>>74375995
Snoop dogg 50 cent lebron James have given back tons of money to their communities. If you were black and rich why wouldn't you? Your part of the problem. You don't think rich who're people dont donate to the children's hospital and their local libraries?

Unlce toms everyone
>>
>>74376407
But MUH DIK nigga. dey homos smdh
>>
>>74377275

So it's basically "muh feels"?

You were socialized to feel entitled to a taxation because the person was produced in the environment?

It's his money, you could use the same argument: asking why rich people don't donate more than they do, infinitely, until they're at the same level as the community that produced them?
>>
>>74376407
This

Its strange how black people can be so openly racist and hateful to other blacks and its ok
>>
>>74377275
>If you were black and rich why wouldn't you? Your part of the problem

No. YOU'RE part of the problem. Instead of actively pushing to change the culture so that the youth develop a strong work ethic and decent moral code, your concern is why the rich black folk haven't done anything FOR YOU.

Rich black folks owe me NOTHING. Rich black folk owe you NOTHING.

>"You don't think rich who're people dont donate to the children's hospital and their local libraries?"

What does that have to do with anything? They are not obligated to. I donate money to causes all the time but there is no obligation for me to do so; I do so because I want to.

Furthermore, it is completely IDIOTIC to say that someone needs to give money to the black community to be able to criticize it.

>"Damn... My fellow African-Americans are destroying their communities out of outrage over the death of a teenage profligate. I better run and donate some shekels so I can point out how stupid this shit is."

No.
>>
>>74377275
>if you don't give free money to violent, antisocial pieces of shit so they can throw it away on drugs and shoes, you're a problem
Go fuck yourself, nigger.
>>
>>74377870

>Its strange how black people can be so openly racist and hateful to other blacks and its ok

It's cultural acceptance (leaning towards expectation) of violence/hate for (and now from) them. From language, to community, to parenting, to the school systems, to nearly every form of media/entertainment/culture.

It's sad tbqh fampai, hard to get away from massive negative intention. But eventually you have to stop feeding into that cycle, and disprove it sincerely.

It's similar to the hand dealt to the Romani, except on a much more grand scale.
>>
>http://www.thisis50.com
>thisis
>isis

Nice try
>>
File: KoolGRap_notsmiling[1].jpg (94 KB, 713x523) Image search: [Google]
KoolGRap_notsmiling[1].jpg
94 KB, 713x523
>>74374820
I like Hip Hop a lot, I'm listening to Kool G Rap right now. I wouldn't take his opinions on social issues seriously though, same with Willy D; the Geto Boys don't exactly make high brow intellectual music.
>>
>>74376407
Black criminals are way out of proportion in the media. The media will have you think that every black person is a muderer or a rapist and that is not the case. 95% of black people work. And i have meet thousands of blacks and the worst crime the commited was smoking weed.
>>
>>74379867
You're clearly trolling. This is your last (you) homie.
>>
>>74380082
What are you saying? That all blacks are crimmials then?
>>
>>74374820
>Charles Barkley
>Always cruffies his community
>Never contrubits to it

Uncle Tom Confirmed.
>>
>>74377275
>>74377631
>>74378471

I completely agree with this guy. No blacks dont have to donate to the community but many of them do. I cant name any black celebrities that don't expect the ones that are unlce toms. If i was rich i would give back. Only a pussy wouldn't.
>>
>>74379867

the problem is the ultimate association of black = poor.

poor white people commit the same manner and number of crimes, but it isn't a divisive narrative based on ethnicity, for them it's based on geography.
>>
>>74380636
Well they don't but ok.
>>
>>74378802
Its exctally cooning. They seek approval from whites so much that they will do anything to please them. There is this guy at my job who is black. He will be extra friendly to white coustmers even go above and beyond to help them. If they told him to dance he would. Its funny because a ton of blacks work at ky job and they all make fun of him for doing this. The worst part is most of the blacks are getting their college education expect for him. He by far is the dumbest person i ever met as well.
>>
>>74374820

is this /blackgeneral/ ?
>>
>>74380636
This my mom watched the view yesterday the mentioned a black person that killed their own kids. But 5 white families kid their kids the same weekend as well. Why not mention that?
>>
>>74380829

I've lived in poor white neighborhoods full of trash ass motherfuckers stealing everything that isn't bolted down.

A guy stole a fucking spoon from my kitchen.

That shit isn't color based.

>>74380889

Why is that really a race thing and not just a guy who wants to suck up to his capitalist master?
>>
>>74374820
A real uncle tom would be somebody like al sharpton, who was busted dealing drugs and became a rat and got his fellow blacks arrested.

Charles Barkley simply things that blacks should act respectful in order to be equal.
>>
>>74381320
White crime far outstrips black crime? Really?
>>
>>74381320
The because the media will NEVER admit whites are anything other the pedofiles. A white guy robbed and killed a man on the subway two weeks ago. They didn't show his face till yesterday. If he was black they would of had ten pics and a pic of his mother.
>>
>>74381508
Anyone can be rich anon. I read his story why isnt he nice to everyone?
>>
>>74381508
Bro. Everyone in my town is fucking rich as fuck. It doesn't matter if your asian black white if you live here your making bank. He only sucks up to the white man. Because for whatever reason his brian tells him he is still a house slave.
>>
>>74381717
What does that even mean?
>>
>>74375341

>Handcuffed.
>LMAO DUDE WEED

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. All you degenerates need to be shot.
>>
>>74382632
Weed is a victimless crime? Why do you care if i smoke? I dont care if your drink or have sex with a 15 year old girl germany.
>>
>>74382632
Dont you live a pedo country.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.