[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump and taxes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: trumptaxes.jpg (53 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
trumptaxes.jpg
53 KB, 800x500
So why won't Trump release his taxes? Most nominees have released them since the 1970s.

Is his net worth over inflated? Is he evading taxes? Does it show he has secret deals with the mob?
>>
>>74373937
A
>>
>>74373937
he doesnt have to, so why should he?

fuck peer pressure and fuck pandering
>>
>>74374034
FUCKING
>>
>>74373937

>he's under audit
>he'll release them once he's no longer under audit
What's the issue? If trump was doing anything wrong, the audits would find it anyway
>>
>>74373937
He has like 5 months until november. He has plenty of time.
>>
>>74374056
You're right, he doesn't have to. Not releasing them though makes people think he's hiding something.
>>
I feel like he's setting another trap with this

he hopes to bait people into screaming about releasing his taxes and making all sorts of weird allegations and speculations, just to dispel them all once he releases them

I think it'll be something along those lines
>>
>>74373937
>Does it show he has secret deals with the mob?
Why in the hell would that be reflected in tax documents?

>"Hey Don Guido, I'm sending you a 1099 for those cement shoe repairs you did last fall"

If anything, it'll show he's as crafty with his taxes as he is in other areas of his life. Many of his assets are probably in a corporate name and on paper he probably doesnt make all that ungodly of an amount of cash per year.

Smart people know that wealth is measured in more than cash on hand, anyway. Most of Trump's worth is tied up in real property, and a significant portion of his own wealth estimates stem from his persona, which he values at something like a billion dollars. When I first heard that, I laughed, but that was a long time ago now.
>>
>>74374119
Being under audit doesn't stop him from releasing them.

Honestly I think the most likely scenario is his wealth is over inflated. He's done numerous things over the years to inflate the price of properties he has.
>>
>>74374071
LEAF
>>
>>74374169
youre so fkn paranoid and manipulative that this is what you think at all times
>Not releasing them though makes people think he's hiding something
>>
>>74374319
>Trump should let the country's best tax lawyers do probono work for the IRS while he's under audit

You're retarded
>>
>>74373937

Do you seriously still not understand Trump's master media trolling machine?

Even after the taco bowl, you still don't get it?
>>
>>74374401
It's true though, Obongo didn't release his birth certificate until he was under intense scrutiny. A lot of people thought he was Kenyan.
>>
>>74373937
He's under audit lad. I don't care about his taxes anyway; it's not like he's a hypocritical leftie that pays no tax and then says the rich should pay more.
>>
>>74374674
except a birth location inside the US is a requirement of being elected.

income statements are not.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 236x236
>>74374119
That and he doesn't fucking have to he doesn't want to, I know hes rich and I don't really give a shit hiw much he pays because its probably WAY more than I do.

These liberal fags I swear, whenever they see a rich successful man they hate on him and want to fuck with his fortune as much as they want.

Me? I don't get jealous, that success inspires and it makes me want to be successful and rich too and I live in a country where I can make that happen.

I also don't want to get taxes to death when I do become rich, it seems to me that libtards and SJWs are fine with living poor and off the gov'ts teat
>>
>>74373937

Why do you think you are entitled to see his private information?

>>74374169
>If you have nothing to hide You have nothing to worry about

Way to be a fascist cuck
>>
>>74374740
True, but why would he not release them if there's nothing to hide? It's not a requirement, but most nominees have done it for a very long time.
>>74374697
An audit isn't stopping him from releasing his tax statements.
>>
>>74374903
Then you could call all of the birther movement people fascist cucks, which I'm fairly certain a majority of /pol/ supported.
>>
>>74374169

that was funny when you said that people think
>>
>>74374938
>giving people who hate you more reason to hate you
most anti-trump nerds are batshit crazy loons. at least by keeping it hidden, they can retain the small piece of doubt in their minds that maybe their nutjob hate isnt valid
>>
>>74375111
A birth cert doesn't provide any information the public doesn't already have

Also, way to ignore this
>>
>>74373937
nah, he's just letting it be a lightning rod, they'll attack it for a few months, he'll release them totally clean just in time for the vote
>>
voters dont give a fuck about taxes, it's a media meme

no-one who's not an accountant/tax lawyer has gone up to someone they know and said 'show me your taxes bro'

it literally is a nonexistant thing, not a single person cares about trump's taxes, not one
>>
>>74375111
POTUS must be born in the US so if there are doubts about that, showing birth certificate is kinda required.

It's not the same thing at all.
>>
>You only need privacy if you have something to hide!!11!!1
Jesus,are your shitposting services government-funded,canuck? Only that would explain the amount of canadian retardation here lately.
>>
>>74375582

thanks for chiming in Priebus
>>
I think he's withholding them as a bargaining tool.

He knows Hillary has her shady as fuck wall street speeches she wont release.
He has the R nom locked up so no need to release them at the moment.
In the GE everything will come out on the table and when Hilldog comes at Trump for not releasing them, he will and say now release those Wall Street speeches -- she won't -- and once again HillCunt will be stumped.

Pres. Trump
>>
>>74374870
>These liberal fags I swear, whenever they see a rich successful man they hate on him and want to fuck with his fortune as much as they want.

This is important. Poor and/or unsuccessful people don't realize that when you're good, people will constantly try to tear you down so there's one less person more successful than them in the world.

It's why the accusations of racist/bigot/misogynist stick so well to Trump, liberal fags are jealous but they can say "Hey I may not be a successful self made billionaire but at least I'm not Islamophobic."
>>
>>74373937
He's examined all through the year.. they trying to dig up dirt on him and it's not happening.. he went public about this during his campaign speeches. "trump trump you got something to hide with tax returns" same fucking answer i always give 99% of the time.. they're making me do it..

try to sway perception that trump is dodging his tax returns.. He is hiding something VOTE AGAINST TRUMP HE'S PURE EVIL.. he's not only hitler he's also satan.. where did i get that from.. shh.. stop asking complicated questions..
>>
File: 1459505998909.gif (493 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459505998909.gif
493 KB, 500x500
go check out right side broadcasting, has most of his live events. he speaks of this on numerous occations during his events for presidency. VERY public knowledge..

He gets audited nearly every fucking year.. Cause they can't control him.. So his tax returns are the same.

Businessman tychoon.. can't control him.. when in doubt audit!
>>
>>74376678
(cont) has also called for auditing the fed.. (rotschild owned bank, forget the partners)

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/701868541545295872 genuine. Maybe he doesn't know what mess he has gotten himself into but there's someone protecting him or he'd have had an accident long ago with the way he's speaking.
>>
>all this damage control
Trumpfags are the fucking worst.
>>
>>74376892
wrong is fucking wrong straya..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8teuKbQmlps
Too much turbulance in your head cause of living in the land of where everything is trying to fucking kill you stralia..
>>
Why do people want to see his taxes so bad? To confirm he's rich as fuck and takes advantage of legal tax loopholes to maximize profits and his net worth?
>>
>>74374169
And if he releases something they'll find one minor thing and harp on it endlessly or twist something around to say he's a cheat or whatever. Really not being led to do it like the media wants helps him. People are becoming more and more distrustful of them and the more they harp on it, the more people will roll their eyes and turn against them over something stupid.
>>
>>74376892
kys ausfailia
>>
File: 1461742363719.jpg (28 KB, 332x443) Image search: [Google]
1461742363719.jpg
28 KB, 332x443
>>74377060
(cont) hows the prison population from out of uk doing.. have to admit i love the aussies.. not their shitposting but the aussies i like..

aliens 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCTd1XHbliU

hear me out.. the aussies were ejected from the UK for various crimes and used to colonize the land.. they've turned into defenders of that land.. a prison colony has turned into a very beautiful thing..

"i'm telling you it's here" involuntary jihaad..

FUCK!
>>
>>74374169
yeah and if you've got nothing to hide you shouldn't be worried about anyone listening to your phone calls or going through your web history/hard drive either

Privacy trumps whatever bullshit strawman anyone might come up with.
>>
>>74373937
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-files-personal-financial-disclosure-form-with-the-federal-e

Not the same, but here's why:
His tax statements will become the very template used to close all the loop holes.

You watch it.You are asking for something you do not want the answer to.
>>
File: 1463406255372.png (819 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463406255372.png
819 KB, 1600x1000
>>74373937
>Is his net worth over inflated?
Yes.
Most of his value is branding and "good will" which wouldn't be reflected on a tax return.
>>
He's saving that one for a later episode. He's building tension to undo it later on like a true player. It will be out but on his timeline.
>>
>>74373937
He's released his taxes every year... to the IRS.

If the IRS has a problem with his tax returns the IRS will deal with it.

What does some liberal spunk collecting welfare need with tens of thousands of pages of business taxes when they can't even understand how their own 1040EZ works?
>>
>>74374169
Post your tax documents here, leaf. I want to see how much your free health care costs.
>>
>>74373937
>Is his net worth over inflated?

this is the consensus. he's not a criminal. he's a proud man who lets people bother him about things like the size of his hands, his sexual prowess, and his wealth.

he routinely overstates his wealth based on his belief that his "name" alone is where much of his wealth resides.

I still like him, but he has some issues. He could be another Nixon, who was actually a great president in a few ways until the press and his "enemies" made him act stupidly because he believed he could do no wrong.

Trump is a bit healthier mentally than Nixon was, but Trump has the potential to get weird if people challenge him, and as president, he will get challenged a lot.
>>
>>74374316
>It'll show he's crafty with his taxes
>implying his son-in-law doesn't do them.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.