[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Trump ever said anything inherently racist or bigoted?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 10
File: dump trump.jpg (15 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
dump trump.jpg
15 KB, 275x183
Lefties last gasp to dump the trump.
What do you think he has said that might be construed as racist or bigoted?
>>
File: 1452473177817.jpg (81 KB, 835x749) Image search: [Google]
1452473177817.jpg
81 KB, 835x749
being white makes you racist
>>
File: 1456817189474.jpg (192 KB, 650x947) Image search: [Google]
1456817189474.jpg
192 KB, 650x947
>>74372272
>>
>>74372141
>majority of country is white
>majority of showbiz is white
Fucking retards.
>>
>just to make sure you won't move goal posts once given proof,

>do you agree with these definitions from Merriam-Webster?

>racist: a person or group of persons who believe or has expressed that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race (thus the inferiority of other races)

>bigot: a person who is or have expressed that he/she is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
I said I don't believe those definitions to be true....

I told them that I don't agree with the definitions, but to go ahead and make a point. They can't get over me not accepting definitions as a starting point, kek
>>
Never heard this guy say anything racist. Not even American. Saying you don't want illegal Mexican immigrants in your country is not racist.

Liberals always point towards it but never towards Trumps complete ignorance to Foreign Affairs.

Thats valid criticism, not fucking racism.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1463593236244.jpg (47 KB, 664x594) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463593236244.jpg
47 KB, 664x594
>>
>>74372850
But he refused to call people planning on voting for him assholes for their beliefs! Don't you know in this age of thoughtcrime that you're supposed to alienate your voters for believing in things the majority doesn't?
>>
>>74373185
He was asked to do this?
>>
>>74373320
Yeah, he got railed hard for not denouncing David Duke when he told his followers to vote for him. I don't agree with white supremacy, as I'm sure many of us don't, but the guy can't really be held responsible for the demographic he appeals to, and shouldn't be demonized for not calling them out. But that's just my opinion.
>>
>>74372109
>bernie sanders
>white
Lol what?
>>
>>74372323
Jesus Christ, anon. I won't quote them all, but here's a (You). I fucking hate kikes so god damn much.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.