[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shillary Indictment?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 4L_OUHH2RJ6.jpg (28 KB, 326x195) Image search: [Google]
4L_OUHH2RJ6.jpg
28 KB, 326x195
Is shillary going to be indicted?
>>
Nope.
>>
>>74369580
I hope so.
>>
File: lambrightPLAN.jpg (121 KB, 1024x654) Image search: [Google]
lambrightPLAN.jpg
121 KB, 1024x654
>>74369580
Why would the law apply to here.
>>
>>74369580
Probably not. Would like to see it happen but it won't.
>>
File: stuthof4.jpg (25 KB, 584x454) Image search: [Google]
stuthof4.jpg
25 KB, 584x454
>>74369580
>Is shillary going to be indicted?
It would be great if she was hanged until dead on Live TV. For treason and crimes against humanity.
>>
>>74369580
Lets hope not. at least until after the Election. She needs a good Schlonging first.
>>
>>74372004
I don't believe direct democracy works with the number of people who have exposed themselves these last few years as the most ignorant retards regarding law, military, economics, international relations, infrastructure, social programs, foresight, etc.
I'm no longer sure a federal government is necessary outside of the Supreme Court and the Military. The states should decide all of their own laws, taxes, social policies, have their own court systems, and allow citizens to leave the fucking state if they don't like it. We have 50 mix and match political themeparks plus territories and should use them to the fullest extent, otherwise why have 50 states if they're all going to be the same thank to daddy fed?
But no, instead we can have one nigger on twatter that can get a misunderstanding in a parking lot sent to the Supreme Court with tag-along legislation, investigation and media coverage.
Democracy is shit, and everyone knows that. Ben Franklin knew that at the birth of this nation.
>>
If dubz hillary will spend her life in prison
>>
File: 1million more.jpg (56 KB, 453x355) Image search: [Google]
1million more.jpg
56 KB, 453x355
>>74372923
shit sorry guys I tried
>>
>>74372688
Did anyone else fap to that picture?
>>
>>74369580
her staff will take the bullet for her.
>>
>>74369580
>Is shillary going to be indicted?
No, she is too important to the Democrats, but since they will not touch her, one or more of her closest aids will be indicted.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.