[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can any of you guys speak gypsy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: beggar.jpg (56 KB, 468x280) Image search: [Google]
beggar.jpg
56 KB, 468x280
How do you say

"Only criminals and the very old use paper and metal money in Norway"

I hardly touched any money in 2015. My children will likely go years before between every time they see a coin or a note. I just want to give the gypsies a head up or have something to say to them when they start crawling and crying and walking in front of me when I am on my way somewhere. I don't have coins or notes. Do I look like I am 80+ years old or like I sell or buy drugs? Why on earth would I go around with paper or metal money like it's the 1970s?

There are tons of gypsies everywhere, they must be doing a lot of crime, because nobody has change on them anymore.
>>
>>74368639
My gypsy language is a little rusty, but I think the phrase you should use is, 'Fuck Off'
>>
File: 134366rwsfuvsep8.gif (288 KB, 88x120) Image search: [Google]
134366rwsfuvsep8.gif
288 KB, 88x120
>>74368639

The same 2 gypsies beg on the same fucking comer in shifts where I live. I think we only have 2, but it is only the tourist who give them money.

It is also funny watching Chinese tourist take selfies with them (and not give them money).
>>
>>74369046
>but it is only the tourist who give them money

Well, who else even CAN give them money? It's not like I want to go to the ATM and give some gypsy 200 kroners. Why don't they get a job?

Why do they insist on ONLY doing crime or begging? How can that be a life? It's degenerate. Have you ever googled "gypsy"? It shows pictures that is not anywhere near how gypsies actually are. Look at my picture... It is the closest picture to a real gypsy that I found. And he is clean, he obvously took a shower recently. You never see gypsies clean as that.

>>74368793
They don't speak english.
>>
File: 1432958812166.jpg (34 KB, 836x483) Image search: [Google]
1432958812166.jpg
34 KB, 836x483
>>74368639
Tbqh OP what you want translated doesn't make much sense to me even in english, but I guess it'd be: "Doar criminalii si batranii folosesc bani din hartie si metal in Norvegia."

Tbqh OP you're better off ignoring them, if they follow you, look them in the eyes and tell them "Nam".

t. flag
t. lived in Bucharest for 18 years
>>
>>74369623
>Why don't they get a job?
too lazy

why work for money when people can give you money for sitting whole day on the street

also because full time jobs don't allow gypsies

>Why do they insist on ONLY doing crime or begging?
because you don't have to go to school to be able to do that

even if you pay for their education they'll still refuse to

gypsies have no future whatsoever
>>
>>74369046
>chinese taking selfies with gypsies
kek

fuck them, push em into the ocean or something
>>
>>74368639
>earn money
>get piece of paper saying you have money
>give that piece of paper to the jews
>they assure you your money actually exist
>never see any of the """money""" you have earned

I know its all fake now that we are off gold, but at least I can touch mine [spoiler]and use it to put drugs up my nose [/spoiler]
>>
File: 1463017999065.gif (44 KB, 133x240) Image search: [Google]
1463017999065.gif
44 KB, 133x240
>>74368639
Gypsy culture basically is centered around being paranoid as hell of other people and cultures as well as expecting the worst out of almost anyone. Because of this they don't really trust school systems or governments so they don't send their kids to school or if they do it isn't for very long because of mistrust or the student gets bullied like a motherfucker. Thus they don't have the qualifications to get a real job and have no problem scamming the people who they believe have wronged them.
>>
>>74370296
>what you want translated doesn't make much sense to me even in english

In norway we have some things called money.... It is made by metal and paper... Only criminals and very old people use that.

Normal people also use money, but with card. Normal people maybe see money 2-3 times per year, for example if they get money as a birthday present from a old aunt. Or if they work in a store.

It's old fashioned. Just like how bartering sheep or trinkets for services is in Romania. It was probably fine 2000 years ago, but today it is different. I understand that paper and metal money must be normal in Romania. If you buy a beer in a pub then you use money. You don't use sheep or a hand knitted cap in exchange for beer like you probably would several thousand years ago.

If you want to buy something in Norway you use a card, unless you are a tourist, criminal or very old and have paper or metal money on you.
>>
File: 1459933683099.png (200 KB, 346x479) Image search: [Google]
1459933683099.png
200 KB, 346x479
>>74368639
Yes good goy, Only use visa and make every transaction trackable.
>>
>>74371467
What are bank fees like in Norway? Here the jews make interest on your money then they charge you a fee anytime you want to access it. I'm not paying someone to let me spend my money.
>>
>>74371318
In other words, they're poor Jews.
>>
>>74370624
>also because full time jobs don't allow gypsies

I would think twice before hiring a gypsy. That's true.

>even if you pay for their education they'll still refuse to

I know, but why? Why insist on being at the bottom? Why do they insist on being parasites even when they get all the help for free? It's infuriating!

>>74371318
>Gypsy culture basically is centered around being paranoid as hell of other people and cultures as well as expecting the worst out of almost anyone.

Yeah they probably think normal people are similar to their own family in some way. I would also think humans in general was untrustworthy and evil if I was raised surrounded by gypsies.

>Thus they don't have the qualifications to get a real job and have no problem scamming the people who they believe have wronged them.

Stalin used to force them to go to school but as soon as they stopped forcing the gypsies they stopped going to school. It's absolutely insane.
>>
>>74371827
Some banks have fees, some don't..: it's not really that much fees
>>
>>74371964
$1 here, $1 there...for the rest of your life.

using cards requires infrastructure, internet, accounting, people to manage all that. All things you need to pay for in some various fee. I don't see a need for that, give me my money and I can handle it myself.
>>
>>74371827
The fee is less than what i would loose in loose change had i used paper/metal money
>>
>>74371850
In a way

>>74371878
>Yeah they probably think normal people are similar to their own family in some way. I would also think humans in general was untrustworthy and evil if I was raised surrounded by gypsies.
They know they're severely abnormal compared to the cultures around them but don't care. The only people they every really trust are their own family and other gypsies. They built their paranoia off of the history of being mistreated by basically everyone and their own behavior continues this cycle forever.

>Stalin used to force them to go to school but as soon as they stopped forcing the gypsies they stopped going to school. It's absolutely insane.
They stopped because they're not big on people telling them what to do.

>
I know, but why? Why insist on being at the bottom? Why do they insist on being parasites even when they get all the help for free? It's infuriating!
It circles back to the lack of trust and what they prioritize. I knew a gypsy kid who I was good friends with, his family decided to settle down and assimilate but the moment someone pointed out he was a gypsy the entire school shat on him for it and the teachers disrespected him and held a heavy bias against him. His parents pulled him out of school to home school him because they didn't want him involved in that environment but still wanted him to get an education.

That's at least in their case.
>>
>>74368639
>using cards instead of cash
enjoy your debit fees
>>
>>74372561
I'm not sure why you have trouble sticking things in your pocket, but that's your problem, not a reason for everyone to switch forms of currency.
>>
>>74371827
250 ish Kroner to get a card for 1 year.

Most saving accounts are 0.55% interest and 1-3 year fixed saving accounts can be 1.6% interest.
>>
>>74373015
you have to pay a fee everytime you use your card so it's more practical to just take out some cash from an atm if you want to buy things from different places
>>
>>74373140

No fee to use card in Norway.
>>
>>74373140
Maybe in your shit country.

I don't pay shit to use my card at 95% of places unless I'm trying to buy something for 10c.
>>
>>74371878
>I know, but why? Why insist on being at the bottom? Why do they insist on being parasites even when they get all the help for free? It's infuriating!

I had a gypsy classmate in 1-4, he ran off in grade 3. Now one year ago after many many years, somehow I recognized him (even though last time I saw him as a kid) and he was a gypsy, homeless pack leader. Thankfully he didn't recognize me, but I guess this lifestyle is in their blood, and that is the only explanation.
>>
>>74372827
Not having a debit fee free bank.
U went full retard
>>
>>74373300
It basically is. It's all they've known for countless generations so it's really hard to stop something you've got ingrained in you.
>>
>>74373241
norway is an experiment

>>74373259
>95% of places

>>74373458
all banks charge a fee here you idiot. you probably just chose an account where you pay an annual fee
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.