[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Always thought that the EU was created as a way for Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: obama brexit.jpg (101 KB, 633x547) Image search: [Google]
obama brexit.jpg
101 KB, 633x547
>Always thought that the EU was created as a way for Europe to fight against the USA. To unite Europe into a single pseudo-country, with enough scale to actually challenge the US in economic/political policy.
>see pic related
>realize Obama actually WANTS the EU to get bigger and stronger

...what? I thought the point of the EU was to act against US interests. If the US supports it... then what the fuck is the EU supposed to be?

Could someone explain this to me? I'm honestly baffled. Everything I thought I knew about it is apparently wrong. This doesn't make sense.
>>
EU was always about population replacement.
>>
>>74366917
your premise is retarded, learn the history of the EU before thinking shit that makes no sense

>>74367030
no, it wasn't. that's a relatively new policy.

>le conspiracy jews created the eu to replace white people with niggers and kebabs

kys..
>>
>Lame duck president with a weak control of congress.
>Threatening trade that the next president will preside over.
The EU isn't a directly opposing force. What it is is a large, powerful body of central government that forces a large number of countries to follow the same, standardized set of laws.
As someone who routinely attempts to circumvent the constitution he claims expertise on, in his quest to """do good""" in the world, Obama sympathizes with the EU's mission.

If you thought the US posed a threat to Europe through anything BUT influencing the EU through Germany, you're not paying attention to either establishment.
>>
File: 1450270581031.gif (988 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1450270581031.gif
988 KB, 500x281
>>74366917
>Always thought that the EU was created as a way for Europe to fight against the USA
>Lets create a big country using dozens of useless countries to fight le ebin bad americans

anon...
>>
>>74367243

The EU is about destroying national identity. Doing it the "nice" way has failed, so they've switched methods to the good old Stalinist population replacement strategy.
>>
Obama can't make trade agreements
>>
>>74367243
>your premise is retarded, learn the history of the EU before thinking shit that makes no sense

So what was the point? I know it originally economic, but I assumed there was also a long-term goal to keep Europe a player on the global stage.

The unification of Germany was also originally purely an economic union, but the ultimate purpose was to create a unified state to rival the other powers in Europe. I assumed the EU was the same.
>>
File: 1452408223463.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1452408223463.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
>>74366917
You cant control every country in the europe but you can merge whole europe into single entity and control the entity itself.
At this particular moment you just have to control Merkel, certainly simplier than control european countries separately.
>>
>>74366917
Contemplate it from the point of view of the Jews owning everything and see if it makes more sense.

If it doesn't, lurk moar
>>
>>74366917
It's purpose is to be an equal to the US, not to fight it.
>>
>>74366917
>there are still people unironically believeing Brexit might happen

I'm not sure if I should laugh or be sad
>>
>>74367950
>It's purpose is to be an equal to the US, not to fight it.
That's an oxymoron. If a country is equal to the US, then antagonism is inevitable. The only reason some many countries are sucking US dick right now is because they have to.
>>
>>74366917
>I thought the point of the EU was to act against US interests.

Retarded. The point of the EU is to act in the interest of Europeans, which includes NATO protection against Russia, access to the American intelligence network (the scraps Americans feed them, anyway), and free trade the world over. These interests sometimes conflict with American interests, but for the most part they're supported by or intertwined with American interests.
>>
>>74366917
Neither US or EU serves the interests of their peoples only the interests of the globalist elites.
>>
>>74366917

Obama sees himself as a global citizen, not American. The globalist flagship, the EU, is key to his ideals.
>>
>Always thought that the EU was created as a way for Europe to fight against the USA.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Holy fuck

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/27/the-european-union-always-was-a-cia-project-as-brexiteers-discov/
>>
>>74368171
Not always. Most of Europe and the US are in close cultural, economical and political relationship. While the USA definitely prefers to be the top dog, I think they prefer a united EU rather than a divided one, mostly because it'll be easier for them to keep control of one single nation rather than 28.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.