[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ utterly btfo.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: die racist fag.png (435 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
die racist fag.png
435 KB, 500x500
/pol/ utterly btfo.
>>
>>74365189
What, you believe in the one-drop rule? What are you, some kind of racist?
>>
>>74365286
FPBP
>>
File: js.jpg (35 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
js.jpg
35 KB, 992x558
Believing Daytime TV talk shows. Ever.
>>
If a blonde, blue eyed American is 14% African, how much negro blood south European people have?
>>
It's daytime TV and therefore fiction including the white supremacist.
>>
>>74365189
How the fuck is this blown out at all?

A genetic test is fucking meaningless, niggers would never accept him so he is not a nigger.
>>
File: fgsfds.jpg (49 KB, 335x352) Image search: [Google]
fgsfds.jpg
49 KB, 335x352
>>74365189
is this some kind of 2005 litmus test?
>>
>>74365189
There is no way they made up the results. He no doubt got the test redone and got the same results or we'd know about it.
>>
>>74365189
why didn't he take one himself? 14% is pretty high, so he should have known if that's true. Like if you knew your grandparents, or have pictures of them, it would be really obvious if one is half nigger or something.
>>
>>74365189
>14%

Clearly bs, this would make one of his great grandparents 100% black...
>>
>>74365922
thats not how it works. a german can have brown eyes and have 0 niggers in his family tree.
>>
Funny, if you look at the statistics of genetic mixture, you will find out that there is no pure bread modern human, and there is a little nignog in all of us. You are all a bunch of niggers.
>>
>>74365189
>we're all the same whitey
>because I'm colored, I'm oppressed
Pick one shitskin
>>
File: a challenger has appeared.jpg (62 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
a challenger has appeared.jpg
62 KB, 620x372
>>74366226
>there is a little nignog in all of us

This made me laugh.
>>
>>74365189
>I'm 1/16th Cherokee
>"You aren't a fucking prarienigger"

>"OH LOOK GUYS, HE'S 1/8th Sand/Jungle nigger!"
>"WHITE SUPREMACY BTFO"
>>
Just came here to say that I would bend Trisha Goddard over that chair and give her some 14% African babies.
>>
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 968x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 968x640
>>74365189
Oh no, so blown out, this disheveled man I've never heard of is 14% black
>>
>>74366226

Ironically, nigger is more a mindset than a race.

That's why the south, white and black communities alike, lags behind the rest of the civilized world in virtually every metric imaginable. They are all niggers.
>>
>>74365189
>Believing an SJW nigger talk show host
>Thinking that if he turned out to be 100% white they wouldn't just alter his results for sensational TV
>People are dumb enough to believe that justice was actually served to an evil white supremacist racist nazi bigot CISmale pronounceable gender privileged human entity
>>
he could be of south african descent

fuck the media
>>
>>74367310
Lol...yankee faggot detected.

>southerners are so dumb like niggers that's why I live in south Dakota where all the smart enlightened TRUE Americans live. In fact the south depends on the north for everything.
>>
>>74367670

> african means from africa

jeez
>>
they made it up to STICK IT TO THAT BLOODY RACIST
>>
>>74366127
Television is fiction.
>implying Cobb is anything but a jewish actor
>>
Nobodies perfect
>>
>>74366122

He did get it redone by a superior test group and turns out it was made up bullshit and did an AMA on leddit when they kept repeating the lie. The show used basically a libshit propaganda "ancestry test" that is pretty much used to lie about people's ancestry claiming a small band of africans morphed into Europeans as we know them. We wuz Nazis, we wuz Europeans, we wuz warner von braun

Here is his profile

https://www.reddit.com/user/Craig-Cobb/
>As I am Craig Cobb and I had an Ancestry.com test which is considered by all authorities a far superior test to the Trisha Goddard show's DNA Solutions test, reddit should give me a chance to cite the result. A substandard or faked test is identity theft at the DNA level--a real nasty anti-reality business.
DNA Solutions offers deep discounts to HS sociology teachers in an effort to prove a leftist agenda and stun whites by supposedly proving a very small band of black Africans walked out of the continent 100,000 or 150,000 years ago and morphed into the USA's Nazi moon rocket Saturn V designer Wernher Von Braun.
I am willing to do an "ask me anything" session--I believe that is what you call them.

http://www.podblanc.guru/craig-cobb-ancestrycom-genetic-test-700000-alleles-100-european_92d3ea584.html http://www.podblanc.guru/craig-cobbs-dna-test-result-from-ancestrycom-500000-alleles_568ad742a.html
>>
>>74366164
Not necessarily. If all eight of his great grandparents were 14% black, that would make him 14% black.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.