[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I win this primary, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Selfie05.jpg (104 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
Selfie05.jpg
104 KB, 900x599
How do I win this primary, /pol/?
>>
Brokered convention
>>
>>74364741
Prep the bull
>>
>>74364741
Some sort of orbital mind control laser would be your most reasonable bet.
>>
Kill Hilary.
>>
>>74364741
Be blacker than Hillary.
>>
Bow down to lord Hillary and she may let you live.
>>
Step into the shower and clean up.
>>
Hello fellow Berniebros. It, sadly, seems Bernie is going to get screwed by the establishment and Crooked Hillary.

I now #ShinewithStein

If true conservatives will stick it to Trump by voting for Gary Johnson, then we true liberals can stick it to Hillary by voting for Jill Stein!
>>
>>74364741
You would have had it in the bag if you actually forced Hillary to answer for all her scandals. Going into the first debate she was tanking in the polls and everyone was talking about both the email server thing and Benghazi. Instead of bringing up these legitimate issues and landing a deathblow on her floundering campaign, you fucking threw your best weapons against Clinton right into the trash.
>>
Gas yourself.
>>
>>74364741
Tell black people that you carry around hot sauce.
>>
I'm going to miss Bernie
>>
start hitting hillary on women's issues by reminding that, as a lawyer, she chose to represent a pedophile in a case involving the rape of a 12 year old girl and got him off by gaming the system.
>>
>>74364741
With legal methods? Impossible.
>>
>>74364741

an indictment
>>
>>74364741
Free iPhone 6 for everyone
>>
>>74364741
Why focus on the primary. You got to see the big picture, Bernie.

Bargain for the VP spot. Help Hillary wins election. Kill Hillary.

Being president is you actual goal. I can't believe I need to explain this to you. Are you really that senile yet?
>>
>>74369042
I'll take nothing less than president. We will defeat the 1% and instigate a political revolution.
>>
>>74364741
You don't.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.