[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#seeyouinphilly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: ss+(2016-05-18+at+08.42.15).jpg (270 KB, 992x714) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-18+at+08.42.15).jpg
270 KB, 992x714
#seeyouinphilly
>>
>>74364654
I bet anybody who shows up dressed like that will be immediately arrested.
>>
File: honeybun.jpg (636 KB, 1728x2304) Image search: [Google]
honeybun.jpg
636 KB, 1728x2304
>>74364654
enjoy your stay in the county lock up, if you find a honey bun on your bunk go ahead and eat it.
>>
>>74364654
Like bernouts have any kind if athletic gear like helmets or kneepads
>>
>>74364654
Don't have money to buy a gas mask? That's ok, here's a cheap and simple way to protect yourself from teargas.

>buy painter's mask from hardware store
>buy cloth rag, clorox and ammonia from walmart or your local housewares store
>tie rag over the exterior ports of the mask
>find two small bottles to carry ammonia and clorox in
>as soon as riots break out SLOWLY pour both bottles onto inside of mask
>PUT MASK ON IMMEDIATELY
>enjoy your teargas protection and keep fighting the good fight. Feel the Bern!

There you have it. Very cheap and doable under $20.
>>
>>74364654
#VINEGAR ISNT FLAMABLE 2016
>>
File: 1463504228360.jpg (85 KB, 584x960) Image search: [Google]
1463504228360.jpg
85 KB, 584x960
>>74365782
Don't do this kids.

You'll be the coolest one at the rally
>>
Why would you cuck a man before lighting his back up bandanna on fire?
>>
>>74365782
Can we make this into an infochart
>>
File: IMG_0028.gif (537 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.gif
537 KB, 500x281
>>74365782
>>
isnt philly a city infested with crime? if bernouts want to do this right, they should pass by ghettos dressed as the KKK shouting race war. police in philly is already strained by crime over there, they wont be able to deal with this and a riot out of the DNC without bringing the national guard
>>
I bet they will enjoy there militarised police
>>
All these stupid cucks are talking about getting guns and shit on twitter. These would be the LAST fucks to be for gun rights in any other situation.

Fuck them, literal communists. It's only gonna get worse as they start to breed, anons. Hold me.
>>
Its millennial bashing time #seeyouinphilly
>>
These fucking niggercunts were the ones who've been making fun of right-wingers who threaten to rebel for years now. LOL UR GONNA USE YOUR AR-15 TO FIGHT DA GOVERNMENT? Now we don't seem to crazy, do we faggots?

I hope an army of them shows up dressed like this and begins to chimp out about muh justice. A repeat of Kent State with Bernouts would be fucking hilarious.
>>
>>74368191
Kent State was pretty fucked up, those protestors deserved to be arrested, but not shot and killed. Especially the guy in pic related, who was just walking to class iirc.
>>
>>74364654
Can't wait for bern outs to act up in philly and be sent to a lock up full of dealers and gang bangers. They can get a taste of dieversity
>>
>>74368405
Replacing them with Bernouts would be great though. Given how militant they are, they'd chimp out across the country, get shot by the thousands, and drastically reduce the cuckold count.
>>
>>74364654
Someone should point them to the Do/k/ument.
>>
File: 1452533725796.jpg (55 KB, 540x527) Image search: [Google]
1452533725796.jpg
55 KB, 540x527
>>74368405
The protestors were hostile towards the NG. They burned down the Kent State Armory at the campus. They had been throwing things at the NG and police. They were told to leave. They didn't and were shot. Maybe some see it different but that's how I see it.
>>
>>74368405
why didnt they shoot back?

pussys

i love people who claim to be ready to do shit but just end being pussys and crying about it
>>
>>74368191

It'd be more like a repeat of the Boston massacre. The mob in Boston absolutely deserved to get shot and the soldiers had good reason to fear for their lives, which is why John Adams was able to represent the soldiers and get them acquitted. the Kent State stuff wasn't justified.
>>
>>74364654
pls let there be a happening when i get back from uni i'm so bored
>>
>>74364654
>Philly
>In July
>Wearing a full jumpsuit and mask
O I am laffin

The police won't even have to gas them, just make them exert themselves in the slightest or even do nothing.

They're gonna be heat stroking out and crying for someone in authority and a uniform to come and help them.
>>
>>74370287
Especially the fat ones lol.
>>
>>74364654
They'd probably be better off wearing some shorts and running shoes to escape quickly when shit hits the fan rather than bulk up in some ridiculous outfit like that. You aren't going to beat the police in any kind of unarmed combat, it's ridiculous.
>>
>>74370408
Bernie supporters all fucking out of shape to begin with
>>
Why would you rebel against the government? You practically have no chance of winning, remember? :^)
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.