[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Considering spanking my child
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: spank-childen.jpg (20 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
spank-childen.jpg
20 KB, 320x240
/pol/ I'm thinking of spanking my child. I have a 4 year old and she's starting to become a little monster that her mother and I can't control.

I've never spanked her in her life, the closest was grabbing her arm firmly and saying "No!" which seemed to work but now she's throwing tantrums at the worst times and words just aren't helping.

If I spank her, should I just use my hand, or a belt, or what? Do I need to have a talk with her first about why she's getting spanked?

Is there anything else I can try when words and other punishments have no effect?

>inb4 not an argument
>>
Don't fuck up your child for life, just talk and reason with it, it's 2016
>>
>>74363864
This is the worst possible place to ask for advice on raising a child
>>
>>74363864
Open hand, 2 strikes to the butt or the upper thigh if she is wearing a diaper.
>>
You shouldn't spank her at all.
>>
>>74363952
>fuck up your child for life

um, spanking my girl for rowdy tantrums isn't going to "fuck her up for life."

sorry dude.
>>
When you're grooming I mean spanking her play with her ass and stuff so it doesn't seem weird to her when she's fifteen and your doing it.
>>
Just spank her. Hard enough that she wont want to do it again but not hard enough to cause real harm. Using a belt is usually overkill while using the hand allows for a more precise level of harm preventing you from accidentally damaging the child.
Do not talk to her about why she is being spanked. The whole talking to children about what they are doing wrong is something that should be done after they ask what they did wrong. If they don't ask then you never explain, simply let the fear of pain guide their actions towards morality.

>If I do X I get spanked.
>I wont do X.
This line of thought is something even cats and dogs can learn making it perfect for children.
>>
>>74363864
Do it faggot, it's SOP for any half baked asian parent

Just don't overdo it and reassure her it's for her own good
>>
>>74364159
that's fucking sick
>>
>>74364070
>>74364193
>>74364239

This sounds like pretty good advice but:

>Do not talk to her about why she is being spanked.

I feel like I should at least have a discussion with her before hand that she might be spanked from now on if she throws a major tantrum so she knows what to expect.
>>
File: 4 canes.jpg (2 MB, 3112x822) Image search: [Google]
4 canes.jpg
2 MB, 3112x822
thin, firm wooden stick on the thigh
while you whack your kid tell her off for why she's wrong

my mom was always like

why are you so naughty! (whack) told you so so many time cannot act so rude like this! (whack) must respect your elders you know! you are the younger one! show respect!

i'd be crying mommy mommy im sorry im sorry im sorry

afterwards mom would give a final whack, and say that she really hurts to have to cane me, she wish i would behave better so that she wont have to go to the pain of beating me.

my siblings and i are all pretty alright.
>>
>>74363864
watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXMKRJyedmg
>>
I think pulling the hair is better for discipline if you have to do it.
It hurts a bit, but it doesn't last. Spanking on the other hand I'm thinking can leave your butt sore for a day or two.
>>
>>74364404
>parenting advice from a jew
>>
>>74364404

>molyjew

Lol, no thanks I've already heard the sales pitch.
>>
>>74364380
btw the thicker the stick the more painful it is, just pick the thin ones
>>
>>74364466
>beating your kids
>>
>>74363952
your a dorable
>>
>Hitting children
>>
>>74364353
>Stop X or I'll spank you.
This is literally all that is required for a lead in. Explaining things in detail to a 4 year old will only incite a blank look while they pretend to understand.
>>
>>74364380

nah, I'm not going to use a switch. At most I might use a belt with light swats.

Switches just seem too harsh and I don't want to leave any lacerations or bruises.
>>
>>74363864
Spank your wife instead
then post pics
>>
>>74363864
>my child is acting like a child so I want to beat her into fear of acting like a child
kill yourself
>>
>>74364380
You're on 4chan mate,I don't think you're alright you piece of shit.
>>
>>74363864
>father spanking daughter

Please do it so I can take advantage of her daddy issues when she's older
>>
>>74364547
>Explaining things in detail to a 4 year old will only incite a blank look while they pretend to understand.

great point.

Simple and to the fact seems best.

I'll probably try this today if she throws a tantrum after school.
>>
Talk to your woman, tell her to stop over spoiling the little piece of shit.
>>
>>74364605
also this.
>>
>>74363864
Water gun to deter bad behavior. Works on cats, works on kids.

Stop making this thread everyday.
>>
>>74363864
dat ass, 10/10 would spank
>>
>>74364633

>spanking causes daddy issues

sorry /r9k/ but this is a discussion about the real world, go attend to your bag of cheetos.
>>
>>74364692
like a spray bottle?
>>
>>74364611
this
>>
>>74363952
Only a canacuck would say that.
>>
>>74363864

Closed-fist punch up the ass.

Problem solved
>>
>>74364750
>parenting advice from a communist
>>
>>74363864
Talking to a child while its in a tantrum only encourages it. Ignore tantrums.
>>
Spanking a childs bottom is okay, just not aa strong spank. Do not use a lot of force behind it and all should be ok if kept private. Grabbering her by the arm could break it and land you in much more trouble. Childs bones are not fully grown and not connected so a fierce grab can do damage you can not see
>>
>>74364611

nah loser, it's more like

>my child is acting like an out of control animal so I want to spank her into avoiding acting like an animal
>>
>>74364353

Bad idea bro, it's time to throw out pretty much everything modern parenting and society has taught you about parenting.

In short: the child herself is not important, raising the child to become a good adult is of the utmost importance. Stop treating her like she can do no wrong, and start returning love and affection for doing the right thing. As she gets older let her know she can make her own choices, but you will make choices in response.

In short, parent as you've seen it in older shows and culture.
>>
File: 1460810693430.png (25 KB, 547x652) Image search: [Google]
1460810693430.png
25 KB, 547x652
>>74364125
>>74364532
>>74364807
Can you show me proof that physical abuse of children won't royally fuck them up?

It's pretty outrageous to claim that abuse doesn't cause mental illnesses and drop in IQ
>>
>men striking their kids

that's something females do, because men typically are loud enough to make kids cry just by yelling at them

try it you sissy bitch

raise your voice and grow a pair
>>
>>74363864
When she's misbehaved and deserves it you take her and explain to her she's going to be spanked and why. Then you have her pull her skirt up, panties down and lay across lap and you administer the prescribed amount of swats to her bottom.
>should I just use my hand, or a belt
You should only ever use an open hand or a switch. Nothing else is good for it.
>Do I need to have a talk with her first about why she's getting spanked?
Yes, that's a very important part. There can be no administering of justice without a listing of offences.
Also very important is that afterwards you give her lots of hugging and kissing and kind words, telling her that you still love her even though shr had to be punished.
>>
Statistically speaking, spanking your child greatly improves the chances of it becoming a degenerate later on.
So go on, op. :^)
Gotta enjoy that slutty daughter in 10 years, innit.
>>
>>74363864
Just make sure your penis isn't visible when you're doing it. She'd probably get a little freaked out if something hard randomly appeared in your pants.

TL;DR nice fetish you fucking child molester
>>
>>74364913

>parent as you've seen it in older shows and culture.

This is a fantastic point actually. In all the old shows the children are much better behaved and respectful and they even show spankings for discipline on old family shows sometimes, or suggest it happened.

I think I might actually watch some of these episodes with my daughter as a subtle hint, and talk about what's happening in the show with her so she learns about spankings.
>>
File: cuppafarage.jpg (85 KB, 822x454) Image search: [Google]
cuppafarage.jpg
85 KB, 822x454
>>74363864
I find that a short sharp shock like a slap on the hand stops them carrying on.

Like you say they will quickly learn that they can just ignore you, they have to be taught at that age otherwise they will never recognise that your words carry weight.

I wouldn't do something like 10 spanks with a belt, that's probably going too far.
>>
>>74364823
>Hong Kong
>Communist
Holy shit you are stupid.

And I'm English, by the way.
>>
>>74364942

You're the one making the positive claim, you're the one that must provide the positive proof.
>>
>>74363864
I spank mine, after 1 or 2 warnings for the behavior.
Sometimes, if they are not obeying me I ask, "Do you need to be spanked?" Most often they will fall in line.
I only use the hand, and only hard enough to sting. Don't beat your 4 year old until she is bruised or sore for long periods of time.
>>
File: 1451243084768.gif (3 MB, 339x190) Image search: [Google]
1451243084768.gif
3 MB, 339x190
>>74363864

Don't do it, your daughters going to want guys to spank her. Check out Not An Argument Man's video. Most physically disciplined children turn out fucked up. Then your daughter will turn into pic related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONNRfflggBg
>>
>>74364353
Don't explain why beforehand, wait until after you spank her and then tell her that you still love her. Telling her beforehand will give her time to mentally prepare for it.
>>
>>74364945
>beat your kids and follow it up with hugging kissing and kind words
this is how you create a fucked up human being, everyone
>>
I grew up with 2 siblings in times when spanking was normal. My dad never used a belt, hand was enough, i remember once i got so furious that even hand didnt help (i was a little older and tougher aparently) THEN he just grabbed the belt - fast calculation - i shut up immiedietly. No i wasnt affraid of my dad, i love him, i knew i did bad i deserved to get punished. And I grew as a fucking angel kid (except few times when spanking was necessary, si once a month or two?)

My sister, however, now raises her daughter in all that stressless/ explanatory way.. Every two fucking days they argue like mad screaming (30 yo vs 4 yo) for hours because she tries to use logical arguments (LOL). Do not follow this way anon. Spanking is natural. Overextended logical argumentation with a kud is not.
>>
>>74365095
Here, first result in google
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160425143106.htm
>>
>>74365085
>hong kong
more like viet cong
amirite
>>
>>74365135

Yeah I've watched this before, it's full of bunk science and Molyjew is completely unqualified to make any kind of claims whatsoever.
>>
>>74364380
>pretty alright
>browsing pol

pick one
>>
>>74363864
Be calm and judicious. Spanking shouldn't translate into beating your child angrily, but a well timed swat on the behind can go a ways to correct future behavior. Of course remember that even though a spanking may sometimes be effective, more often than not, the correct course of action is a simply to spend the night in the pillory. Sterilized catheters can be used if you are concerned about unexpected messes. When you do spank, you should rarely draw blood, so don't concentrate on a single area of skin. Be sure to purchase your paddles and whips from reputable suppliers, and they won't break easily. Hoods and gags should have breathing holes for safety. Whatever you do, make sure that they always know that you are acting out of love for them.
>>
>>74365059
>the spanking scene in Coat of Many Colors
Worst part of the film. I was all ready to see Alyvia Alyn Lind getting swatted but they didn't show it.
>>
Don't ever use a cane or belt. Far to easy to cross the line. I always directed my daughter once don't do that firm assertive tone. Second time do it again or a spanking. Then third time spanking and to her room until she calms down. Normally only for doings things that could hurt herself, the dog or her brother. Now she's old enough that stop and go to your room works. A 4 year old can't grasp complex topics and be reasoned with if they have any sort of Moxy or defiance in them. If you cover it now very quickly she all quit and you won't need to spank anymore.
>>
Why hit your kid when damaging them psychologically is so much more lasting.
>>
Former CPS investigator and child development researcher here. I suggest you try time out (kids hate time out worse than most spankings). If you have to spank don't do it while angry, and don't use a belt or object. Use your hand, a few swats to a non-vital area. If you leave a festering wound that bleeds through the skin for 2 weeks and the kid can't stop crying, then you're le a sack of shit evil monster who makes rational parents look bad. If the kid gets a red mark and learns their lesson, your a-ok. Tips: give clear warning with clear punishment, give punishment and stop (don't escalate if the kid doesn't react like you expected: such as won't stop crying so you beat harder, that's stupid), and make sure you reassure her with love once she gets back on track. All good, reasonable advice from someone whose seen it all. Good luck dad.
>>
>>74363864
>Neo-Nazi faggot is literally so pathetic that the only resolution he has for controlling a 4 year old child is beating the shit out of it

Why did you have to have a child?
>>
>>74364913
We raised kids in one specific way for thousands of years.
Not a single culture has ever treated kids as soft as we do now.

Tell me one benefit that has come directly from modern parenting techniques?
>>
>>74365225

That's a meta-analysis. Meaning, they didn't do any actual replication of results, and they included any and every study that already matched their conclusions without regard if the study was legitimate or not.

They included psychological studies from the 1960s.

It's not valid science.
>>
>>74363864
>or a belt

I truly wish for child services to take your kid away, you fucking waste of life.
>>
>>74363864
A small swat on the ass every now and then is fine. Just don't do it to hurt and explain why after and don't make it a thing that happens all the time.
>>
Soup /pol/

Serious reply. Just spank her. A quick swat, especially if she hasn't been spanked before, along with stern eye contact and a commanding No! will surprise the fuck out of her. Then speak clearly with authority that she needs to knock it off, but not hollering like a lunatic because she will just think you're a monster and completely miss the message and become more hysterical. At least that worked with my two kids.

Kids are like dogs. Establish that you're the alpha. Eye contact, physical dominance, authoritative command.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 1136x640
Just wrist slap your child,why spanking? You might actually give him/her daddy issues. Who thought of this?
>>
When i was 15 I called my mom a bitch. She was washing dishes.

She didn't skio a beat, she just reared up the pan she was washing and clocked me upside the head with it.

And you know what? I'm 32 now and I have not called her a bitch since that day.

All these parents that don't think physical discipline works are retarded. I thank my mom for hitting me with that pan. I learned that being disrespectful has consequences. I have strived to be more respectful since that day and it has served me well in my adult life.
>>
>>74365438
what about a small swat and a grasp, is that ok?
>>
>>74364942
physical abuse isn't the same as smacking your kid when they misbehave.

>implying the last few hundred generations are full of mentally scarred individuals
>>
>>74363864
Just per her in her room to cool down.
>>
>>74365156
She has to understand why it's happening beforehand. You can't deliver a punishment without detailing the charges.
>>74365203
>beat
I didn't say anything about beating.
It's important she understands that even though he has to be fifm and sometimes has to physically discipline her he still loves her.
>>
>>74365238

???

The majority of nignogs in the US are physically disciplined by their MAMMYS. How do the majority of nignogs turn out as adults? They're pieces of shit.

inb4 correlation does not imply causation
>>
>>74364561
i have perfect complexion on my legs. don't worry.

>>74364945
>Also very important is that afterwards you give her lots of hugging and kissing and kind words, telling her that you still love her even though shr had to be punished.
what the fuck, what message are you sending? your kid will be so confused.
after spanking, tell the child firmly that you love your her but cannot condone such bad behaviour. explain in very simple words what was wrong

e.g. you cannot call your brother names, it is very rude and hurts his feelings. you must learn to get along.

>>74365218
>she tries to use logical arguments (LOL)
hahahahaha dumbass bitch. children don't understand logic. we smack them to teach them right or wrong.
>>
>>74365477
And respond to good behavior with kindness. You don't want her to think /pol/ is marching through the house all the time. Strong fathers, strong daughters
>>
>>74365493
You mean just grabbing the kid?
As long as you aren't gripping it with enough force you're leaving marks I don't see why it would be a problem.
>>
>>74364807
>>74364532
>>74364125
I was honestly joking. I'm gonna spank my kids when I have them, just how I was spanked. As a last resort. Shit, I remember hiding the wooden spoons in the freezer when I was three so I wouldn't get thwacked.
Frozen spoons hurt more.
>>
>>74363864
your kid shouldn't be following your rules because of fear of physical violence.

My younger sister as a child had tantrums and was often punished with spanking, when her behavior never improved we took her to a doctor, after a long process it turned out she suffered from a mental disorder
>>
>>74365405
okay, so what do I google?
is this okay http://www.apa.org/monitor/2012/04/spanking.aspx?
tell me what's a "valid" source and I'll post you results
>>74365510
>physical abuse isn't the same as smacking your kid when they misbehave
Clearly, just look at what posters that say you shouldn't even mention why they're getting beat. Clearly, a guide to raising perfect children.
Because taking away their phone or something else isn't just as effective.
>>
>>74365416
>retarded pussy eurocuck country wanking about muh feels
typical europe
>>
>>74365610
>children don't understand logic. we smack them to teach them right or wrong.
The violent nonwhite mindset, everyone. No shit children don't understand logic, you have to be taught how to think logically. Also explains why Asian countries are shitholes, Singapore included. You and people like you are mindless.
>>
>>74364942
If they need to be spanked twice, they already have low iq.
>>
>>74365599

Genetics.
>>
File: no34.png (64 KB, 310x249) Image search: [Google]
no34.png
64 KB, 310x249
NO
>>
>>74365741
APA is run by jews
>>
>>74365713
>My younger sister as a child had tantrums and was often punished with spanking, when her behavior never improved we took her to a doctor, after a long process it turned out she suffered from a mental disorder

they all say that

in fact, more say it now because ADHD is basically a free pass to prescription medication
>>
>>74365492
Damn right ameribro.
I once got face slapped by my mom in the doorstep, for comming home drunk AF next day without calling before. Insta sober.

Feel of guilt made me so small next to her for weeks. And i only gained more respect
>>
>>74363864
Use a belt. Do it now and you won't have to do it again hopefully.

Why should she respect your words when you demonstrate no ability to back them up.
>>
>>74365492
Fifteen-year-olds are assholes. We all should have been clocked with cookware as teenagers.
>>
>>74365741

>tell me what's a "valid" source and I'll post you results

There are no valid sources on the effects of spanking because ever since the 1960s academia has been controlled by marxists who want to destroy the traditional family unit, and making spanking an "evil" thing is the easiest way to subvert the authority of parents.

Anti-spanking = anti-white.
>>
>>74363952
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>74365797
if you're so smart why are you living in vietnam. the only people in viet are commies and sex tourists
>>
>>74364635
Post pics
>>
>>74363864
>now she's throwing tantrums at the worst times and words just aren't helping.
She's just attention seeking, ignore her
>>
>>74366027
reported to rcmp
>>
>Unironically physically beating you own child
>Being so incompetent as a parent that you have to resort to it

If you are cool with being a savage nigger,go ahead!
>>
File: 1458847650943.jpg (19 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
1458847650943.jpg
19 KB, 231x244
>>74365951
>There are no valid sources on the effects of spanking because ever since the 1960s academia has been controlled by marxists who want to destroy the traditional family unit, and making spanking an "evil" thing is the easiest way to subvert the authority of parents.
Oh, I see how it is. Spank away, IQ is mostly genetic, so there won't be that much of a loss.
Why even ask when you know the answer?
>>
>>74365382
This x1000 will Make America Great Again.
>>
>>74363864
WTF... It is legal to spank children in the USA, so why the fuck don't you?

Avoid hitting the head or face, don't hit so hard that you bruise the skin or hurt the bones. You don't need to hit hard at all, 4 year olds can't handle anything. Just use your hand and slap some fleshy part. No reason to avoid doing that, I was raised like that and it was fine, the child will learn quickly and wont turn into a degenerate.
>>
>>74365492
>32 year old on 4chan
I hope my life never comes to this
>>
>>74363864
Water pistol/super soaker or nerf guns
You'll get to practice your dank 460 no scopers on that tiny cunny
>>
>>74366004
>vietnam
wut?

Is this bait? Oh wait youre the same leafcuck who got btfo earlier, so this IS bait. Nice try.

And I make more money in Hong Kong than you and your entire peasant family in the frozen wastes. Enjoy never being able to buy a house. Get fucked, loser.
>>
>>74363864
>merican
what about just giving her less sugar and feeding her correctly
>>
>>74366063
Jokes on you I'm a mountie
>>
>>74364611
If you let children act like children they will always stay this way and become degenerate grown-ups.
>>
>>74366175

The average age of /pol/ users is 26. That means there's a LOT of 30-35 year olds here.
>>
>>74365492
When I was 12, I told my mom to shut the fuck up.

She told me that she didn't want me to talk to her that way.

And you know what? I'm 29 now and I have not insulted her or been that rude to her since that day.

There's no need for violence when you can talk. If you didn't teach your child how that works and how what they're doing and saying makes others feel, then you failed.
Don't punish them for your mistake, you pathetic failures.
>>
File: givebackpows.png (169 KB, 2000x1288) Image search: [Google]
givebackpows.png
169 KB, 2000x1288
>>74366195

SHUT UP GOOK, GIVE BACK POWS
>>
>>74363864
My parents used to give me the choice between being grounded and getting spanked. took spanking every time because not seeing friends and no games/TV was worse than a few minutes of asspain. all the times I can remember being spanked I definitely deserved it, and I turned out fairly well adjusted. well besides the 4chan thing.
>>
>>74366027
Yes, OP, posts pics of your daughter/her getting spanked.
>>
>>74363864
>I spank her, should I just use my hand, or a belt, or what?

use your dick
>>
File: anIllustration.png (21 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
anIllustration.png
21 KB, 800x600
>>74363864
force the child to sit alone for 10 minuets, reflecting of what they did. This will prevent them from developing a low attention span. If they move hold them there forcefully on your lap. This is what my mother did, and it worked on me, a total brat.
>>
>>74365404

Like a lot of cancer straight from the sixties it's only helped destroy our culture and further the Jewish/Marxist agenda.
>>
>>74363864

the whole point of spanking is physical punishment for an act you don't allow.

if you threaten to spank and don't spank her for her acting out, she learns that she is in charge and that she can get away with her actions.
she needs to learn that actions have repercussions. if you fail teaching her that, she'll grow up and be the kind of woman that will give you a life of regret, pain, and heartbreak.

he who spare the rod, hates his child.
you should read proverbs in the bible. i'm not saying you need to be a christian but you'll find a lot of truth about how to raise a child and the consequences of having an out of control one.
>>
>>74366297
Lets make a peaceful circle of love and tolerance and talk reasonably to a four year old or a child in puberty.
Jeez, I wonder why Germany is so fucked up.
>>
>>74363864
There is nothing wrong with spanking, quite contrary it teaches discipline and respect for parents. I have 2 boys who've been spanked pretty often when misbehaved. In my opinion that whole idea of stressless upbringing is one of the factor responsible for pussyfing western societies. Its a long and complicated subject but one thing is for sure, state and government need to fuck off meddling with upbringing of our children
>>
File: Uncomfortable.jpg (123 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Uncomfortable.jpg
123 KB, 400x400
>>74363864

Spank her OP, only on the butt though, nowhere else.
Not on the legs or her privates or face.

Now listen, I was a little shit but thankfully my mom didn't take any of it so I'll give you some tips.
>ty Hispanic mommy

>buy a belt
>when you're going to spank your girl count down from 10 to make her shut up
>tell her to go get the belt for you
>make a loop with the belt, hold both ends and push them together
>pull on them hard as fuck, make it sound like lightning (thunder fuck you)
>spank her, not the metal end for God's sake

Repeat as many times as necessary.
I would try to domesticate that little feral girl before she's 12, after that all hope is lost for you and her familia.
>>
>>74366310
Read the thread fatty, i'm English.
>>
>>74366458
you sound like a pedo desu senpai
>>
>/pol/
>hitting their children

Man you guys are going to raise screwed up kids. Inb4 "I got spanked and I turned out okay" post. Well you're on /pol/ so obviously something is wrong. The right way of parenting is to teach them to make the right decisions. You are not always there for them and when they grow up, they wont have you around to spank them. They need to learn as a child to make decisions on their own and you need to give them two choices. They will make mistakes, they will fall but you are to guide them towards the right choice and for them to face the consequences towards the bad ones.
>>
>>74363864
Not an argument
>>
>>74366428
That's just because zion wants us dead the most.
>>
File: 1452966285509.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1452966285509.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
>>74366458

If you do anything this guy said your daughters going to be sucking nigger dick by the time she's 13.
>>
>>74363864
Spanking is gay, don't touch your daughters ass. Use a belt on her back.
>>
>>74365085
>english in vietnam
reported to fbi
>>
>>74366458
Have a Hispanic mom here too.
My dad did a smack here and there but I was a pretty damn good kid.
Though she adopted more my Italian sides methods and broke out the wooden spoon.
My friend got the belt though , turned out fine too.
>>
>>74366175
You hope your life comes to what, earning six figures working a job you love and shitposting on /pol/ during your lunch?

My life is pretty fucking great, so yeah.
>>
>>74366523

Just because you had your eye-widening operation doesn't make you English Chu.
>>
>>74366594

>zion wants us dead the most.

Yeah no shit, that's why they've made spanking illegal, to create entire generations of pussified, emotionally stunted, spoiled, self-entitled little shits that worship the state and not respect their parents.
>>
>>74366564
>>74366599

What? It worked on me...
I thought everyone did it like this for fucks sake, my Indian and Black friend said their moms did it the same.
>>
>>74366175
Plenty of crusty old dudes on here, most of them have been around since the mid 2000s
>>
>>74363864
Does she misbehave generally, or at particular times? I find that with my own kids discussion or any attempt at discipline is much less effective when they are tired. They're edgier (not 4chan edgy, easily upset) and much less receptive, and so I'll typically hold off then. Happily, rest seems to solve most issues for us anyway.
>>
>>74366720

I only got spanked once by my father, ass was red for days

I stopped fucking up after that
>>
>>74366630
>don't touch your daughters ass.
what if i spank someone else's daughter
>>
>>74363864
Doesnt it constitute child abuse in some western countries? In asia parents smack the shit out of their kids, which is probably why we're less degenerate
>>
>>74366647
Youve already replied to that post once before, retard. Having problems using a computer, are we?
>>
>>74366630
>>74366458
>use a belt
Using an implement likethat is not good. It's too impersonal and hard to control.
>Spanking is gay
>touching girlbutt
>gay
What?
>>
>>74366824

Why would you do that?
Would kill the person who touched my kid
>>
>>74366824
That'd be even more reprehensible since she's not yours.
>>
File: 1451002333725.png (330 KB, 501x444) Image search: [Google]
1451002333725.png
330 KB, 501x444
>>74366735
You know your life is great when you need to brag about it on 4chan
>>
>>74364125
not an argument
>>
>>74366744
Youve never left your home state before, have you? Much less your country. Don't think you'd be eligible to fly anyways, thanks to your weight.
>>
i used to spank my wife's son. last year he came out as gay. wat do?
>>
>>74366880
>le gay always means le homosexual

I mean gay as in weird, dumbass. Also
>belt is impersonal

You're overthinking this.
>>
>>74366880

A belt? How?
Its a fucking mini-whip multipurpose tool.
Read my instructions again pham, it makes it personal.

It's not like you have to undress your kid
>>
File: spoon.jpg (7 KB, 540x310) Image search: [Google]
spoon.jpg
7 KB, 540x310
>>74363864
Use a wooden spoon and give three quick whacks on the butt. Then explain why you did it and tell the child if they don't want to be spanked again, then they shouldn't do what they just did. The trick however is doing it right after the child has done something wrong. Hopefully after a few times of doing this, just the sight of the wooden spoon will correct any behavior without spanking.
>>
>>74364942
In this case you don't use a fist, or aim for the head.
>>
>>74365382
Born 82 here. I was a vicious child. If my parents "timed me out" I would meltdown and destroy the area. Go to my room? Sure. I'll just wreck this thing before I go. Now that I'm locked in my room I'm gonna draw all over the walls and break my toys. Fuck everything. I'm throwing a motherfucking hyper tantrum.

I had my ass smacked more times than I can remember. It taught me that being a little cunt was awarding me nothing but a stinging butt cheek.

Man I don't envy my parents. I was a A-grade prick of a kid. I'm thankful they disciplined me like they did. God help me my own kids don't inherit my temper.

Smack away OP. You have my blessing.
>>
>>74363864
You have to make physical contact. Not beat the crap out of the kid, just a little slap on the wrist or something like that. By physical contact the kid gets that you're serious. Ofc you should tell her why you're mad and what she can't do.
>>
>>74363864
Never ever use a weapon. That's for subhuman mongrels.

Keep trying. Force her to sit in a corner or something for an hour as punishment. You have to be consistent and unyielding so she knows that there -are- consequences for her actions every single time.

If you feel like nothing else works, only use an open handed smack on the bottom and nothing more. Honestly it's more the sound and the knowledge that it's coming which scares children the most. You don't need to torture them.
>>
>>74364836
Came here to post this. Literally psychology 101. If you've already let her throw tantrums a few times it's going to be hard to break her of the habit and it will be embarrassing if she throws one in public, but you have to ignore her until the tantrum is over. Also, remember the basics of conditioning. Reward positive behavior irregularly and punish negative behavior consistently.
>>
>>74367001
See, this sort of shit is sick. An open hand works fine. You shouldn't be using weapons against your child like a nigger.
>>
>>74364611
this kind of thinking is why the muzzies are annexing you nigel.
>>
File: spanking-anatomy.jpg (125 KB, 705x570) Image search: [Google]
spanking-anatomy.jpg
125 KB, 705x570
>>74363864
>>
>>74363864
Don't spank her, remove something that she likes and make it clear that she won't get it back until she behaves. Do not yield and stick to it, she will come around eventually.
>>
>>74366817
Oh I think the reason I turned out good was because of one fateful day.
>5 years old
>dad sleeping near the fireplace
> want him up
>try near everything
>notice the metal spiked rod used to move logs and shit
>grab it and Crack him on the head
> wakes up with pure rage, bleeding out the side of his head
>smacks me so hard on my ass I did a back flip
> dad has to explain to his job how he has to call out because his 5 son beat him up

Literally think the Maggie hitting Homer with the hammer episode .

After that fuck I didn't try anything on him.
>>
>>74366957
back to your tunnel nguyen
>>
You're all cunts if you think violence against a child is ever the answer. Kids need to learn through being reasoned with and having conversation and the logic of things explained to them, or they'll just going through life living with no moral values or principles and only not doing something if they're scared of it. Fear shouldn't be the reason for their behavior and moral compass.

I'm not a whiteknight faggot or anything, I just think it's genuinely counter productive for 'I won't do this because I'll get spanked' to be trained into your kids thought process as the reaction to the idea of negative behavior, instead of 'I won't do this because it's wrong'.
>>
>>74363864
I was spanked a few times. It was always explained to me and was something that would occur at a later time, ie. I did something bad, go to your room, an hour later, this is what you did and why you're being spanked. Some kids respond to spanking and some don't. Also id suggest hand because belt is terrifying to a child but honestly isn't much of anything and makes you look weak.
>>
>>74367164

This method produces white girls who crave brown cock and cucked white boys pham.

You should learn from us Mexicans about child discipline.
>>
Dude sometimes a beating is ok, but beating isn't spanking, you faggot. If it needs severe treatment, pick
1 soap
2 socks
water
Put 1 sock around the soap, make a knot around the soap, put it inside the another sock, dip it in water. Beat the child with it, it hurts like fuck and leaves no mark. Also good for beating women. Don't do it to the kid unless you really need to. Like if he stole something.
>>
>>74367324

>Kids being reasoned with

LOL, found the cuck faggot.
>>
>>74366746

It's real simple, you can spank her now know she'll cry and make you feel bad for making her cry; or you can not punish her and have grow up not having any respect for you or anyone else and have your wife tell you how it is better for her to get railed by Jamal in her room than out in a car somewhere while you wonder where it all went wrong.
>>
File: 1462165385453.png (490 KB, 448x516) Image search: [Google]
1462165385453.png
490 KB, 448x516
>>74367301

Jesus Christ anon, I think I would have been skinned for that

Keked throughly at your description though.
>>
>>74363864
There is nothing wrong with spanking
Just don't go farther than that, otherwise it's abuse
>>
>>74363864
spanking works, just don't truly hurt your little monster
make her understand that misbehaving yields spanks nothing else
>>
Slapping your daughter's tight firm butt repeatedly is the only way she'll learn to not talk to the boys in school, only you.
>>
>>74363864
I got hit with a wooden spoon for being a total cunt, I still ended up fine. I'm sure a wee spank would hardly make the child hate you for life or fuck them up for life.
>>
>>74367230
The child must fear the spoon, not you. Also, pain is pain, be it with your hand or with the spoon, it all matters on how much force is being applied.
>Spoon
>A weapon
>>
>>74367230
Wooden spoon is culture man, my folks had em and they were what I'd call a solid discipline tool if need be, it's light weight , gives a good smack, and nearly impossible to actually hurt a kid.
>>
>>74367478
reported to interpol
>>
>>74366957

Now, now Hau, is that anyway to speak to the ancestor of a GI that helped your aunt survive the war by paying for 5 dollar suck jobs?
>>
If you need to resort to physical violence against your child, that just means you're not exhibiting enough authority. This, in their adulthood gives them the perquisites to be absolute vicious cunts without a personality.

The child needs to see that you're the head of the household and you can take away any privileges she has.

Do you beat your dog if it acts up? No, you assert yourself as the alpha male.
>>
C H A N C L A
>>
>>74367379
>nigger methods from a Brazilian flag
surprise
>>
>>74367379
Also we don't have hard blocks of soap in first world countries, that shit fucks up your skin.
>>
>>74367609
>take away any privileges she has.

This is what causes the tantrum meltdowns in the first place, retard.
>>
>>74366297
Typical krautcuck, being easily swayed by nice words.
>>
>>74366906
Who's bragging? Some retard saw my age and assumed I was some pathetic manchild. I simply corrected that assumption. Though I suppose I can't expect a fucking leaf to understand how conversations and candor work. You are forgiven.
>>
>>74365225
>Elizabeth Gershoff
>Gershoff
Every time
>>
>>74367609
but dogs aren't annoying
>>
Absolutely retarded OP
>>
>>74367678

Yes we do you idiot.

You're telling me your country doesn't sell and Dove soap bars?

I use them to clean my dick
>>
>>74367152
maybe you have abbo genes.
>>
>>74367788
austria banned soap bars after. the whole muh holocaust thing
>>
>>74363864
I have two boys ages 6 and 4. When they fuck up they get spanked when they do good they get rewarded. It's to the point where I can see them calculate doing something wrong and then make a good choice.
>>
>>74363864
Spank and then fuck her
Dat is a 10/10 fresh ass and pussy
>>
>>74367731
Prison rules. Take everything from her room excluding a mattress on the floor. Quarantine her there until she calms down. Tantrums are illogical, when they realise all that their tantrum did was get all their toys and stuff taken away they will quickly learn not to throw tantrums.
>>
>>74367678
They are not that hard here too.
>>
>>74367152
Out of curiosity have you dealt with addiction? Typically children like you describe are genetically pre disposed to addiction.
>>
>>74367478
Also good point, is important she knows she's just for her daddy and doesn't even think about boys. But girls shouldn't be in schools.
>>74367508
>The child must fear the spoon, not you
No, she must know the punishment comes from you, not something else. Is why it's good to only use your hand.
>>
>>74367969

I'm not foing that shit, that's fucking retarded.

I'll just give her a loving smack on the butt and be done with it.
>>
File: Jew-Soap.jpg (30 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Jew-Soap.jpg
30 KB, 600x600
>>74367788
>>
File: soap.jpg (14 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
soap.jpg
14 KB, 300x199
>>74367788
It may be a bar, but nothing you can weaponize.
>>
>>74367969
Unless you bring your kid up to be very materialistic loss of toys won't be an issue.
But isolation torture certainly works.
>>
>>74367923
4 is perfect age for girl's daddy to start messing around with her but is way too small to even consider putting it in her kitty. It'll have to be several years of just oral.
>>
>>74365382

Reasonable post right here.
>>
>>74367731

No, what causes tantrum meltdowns is the child thinking she can accomplish something with it.

She can tantrum all she wants in an empty room and go to bed hungry, cause no one is going to respond to her bullshit in that state.

All her friends outside are playing and using their phones while she's grounded until she apologizes sincerely to her parents.

The child needs to realize she's the only cause of the reason she's feeling bad.
>>
>>74363864
Just lock her up in a pitch black cave for several days in a row without food (don't forget to give her water though) or any kind of contact with anyone. Leave a bucket nearby as toilets.

Then let her out, without explaining anything, just let things go back to normal. If she ever tries something again, tell her she'll be going back to the dark place, for a longer amount of time this time.
>>
>>74367324
>Kids need to learn through being reasoned with and having conversation and the logic of things explained to them

When I was four I wanted to be Optimus Prime.
>>
>>74368366
>using their phones

She's four you fucking stupid idiot.
>>
>>74368060

That'll just make her an autistic shit like you, only responding to physical force instead of reason.
>>
>>74368400
sounds reasonable. i will google the nearest cave
>>
>>74365951
>>74363864
I hope this is just a sick prank bro.

OP, if you truly love your child then please consider reasoning with her first. It's gonna be tough and annoying but atleast try it okay?
>>
>>74368492

Yes, I know, I am trying to explain this to you, so you can relate.
>>
>>74364125
Enjoy watching your daughter turn into a painslut at 16 years old, using the internet to snare middle aged men into beating her like daddy used to
>>
>>74363952
It's 2016 so children can be leveled with adults now. Right. Fucking hate the current generation.
>>
>>74363864
The erotic beating of children continued in Christian times, because of the anxieties of living with a child who is so full of your projections. Children were experienced as always about to turn into “changelings,” those who, as St. Augustine puts it, “suffer from a demon”–which usually meant just that they cry an ten children with their crapping, eating, and screaming.”

That children with devils in them had to be beaten goes without saying. A panoply of beating instruments existed for that purpose, from cat-o’-nine tails and whips to shovels, canes, iron rods, bundles of sticks, the discipline (a whip made of small chains), the goad (shaped like a cobbler’s knife, used to prick the child on the head or hands) and special school instruments like the flapper, which had a pear-shaped end and a round hole to raise blisters. The beatings described in the sources were almost always severe, involved bruising and bloodying of the body, began in infancy, were usually erotically tinged by being inflicted on bare parts of the body near the genitals and were a regular part of the child’s daily life. Century after century of battered children grew up to batter their own children in turn. Public protest was rare. Even humanists and teachers who had a reputation for gentleness approved of the severe beating of children. Those who attempted reform did so only to prevent death. As a thirteenth-century law said, “If one beats a child until it bleeds, then it will remember, but if one beats it to death, the law applies.”

Parents must “keep the golden mean,” which is to say they should not “strike and buffet their children about the face and head, and to lace upon them like malt sacks with cudgels, staves, fork or fire shovel,” for then they might die of the blows. The correct way, he said, was to “Hit him upon the sides…with the rod, he shall not die thereof.”
>>
>>74368492
how will your 4 yo call you if she wants to stay over at a friends
>>
>>74363864
Church moralists for the first time began to warn against sexual molestation of children by parents, nurses and neighbors (the mothers had previously been instructed to masturbate their boys “so their yards will grow long”). The length of time of swaddling was eventually reduced from a year or more to only a few months. Pediatrics and educational philosophy were born. Parents of means began suggesting that perhaps rather than sending their infants out to be wetnursed in some peasant village–and thereby condemning over half of them to early death–the mother might herself nurse her infant. The baby, said some mothers who began to try nursing their own babies, even responds to this care by giving love back to the nursing mother, stroking her breast and face and cooing. And if the father, as often happened, complained that his wife’s breast belonged to him not the baby, these bold new mothers suggested that the father should be allowed to hold the baby too.

For the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries in Western Europe represent the great watershed of psychogenic change, wherein vastly improved childrearing allowed at least some of the schizoid and borderline personalities of antiquity and medieval times–who regularly heard voices and hallucinated visions–to move on to the more integrated, less splitting modern neurotic personality more familiar to recent times, thus achieving Melanie Klein’s “depressive position.” The sixteenth-century watershed in childrearing allowed people to reduce splitting and feel real depression for the first time, as can be seen in the popularity of Renaissance melancholy (Hamlet’s admirable depressive guilt), the ability of Protestants to end the good mother/bad mother splitting of Mary/Eve, and the ability to internalize the projective panoply of split Catholic saints/devils into Protestant depressive guilt.
>>
>>74363864
Although erotic whipping of children decreased gradually, the intrusive mode required nevertheless a steady pressure on the child to “break its will” and discipline it properly. This breaking of the will began early. John Wesley’s mother said of her babies, “When turned a year old (and some before), they were taught to fear the rod, and to cry softly.” One would never know, she claimed, that children were present in her house. Rousseau confirmed that in France babies in their earliest days were often beaten to keep them quiet. Another mother wrote of her first battle with her four-month-old infant, “I whipped him til he was actually black and blue, and until I could not whip him any more, and he never gave up one single inch.” One can sense in this description of baby battering the struggle with the mother’s own powerful parent, with the baby seen as so obstinate that it “won the battle” even after being beaten. In fact, this “double image” of the child as both a powerful adult and a wicked child accounts for the merging of beater and beaten in our myriad historical accounts of child abuse. Here, for instance, is an early American father describing the beating of his four-year-old boy for not being able to read something. The child is first tied up naked in the cellar. Then, the father writes,
>>
>>74363864
This picture of the merging of parent and child, with the father complaining that he is the one “beaten out” and in need of pity, is common for the intrusive mode. Similar confusion between parent and child can be seen in the severe punishments for masturbation championed by the child-training literature since Tissot. Prior to this, children were masturbated by adults and even licked on their bodies as though they were substitute breasts. For instance, Little Louis XIII, in 1603, was described by his pediatrician as having his penis and breasts kissed by everyone in the court, and his parents would regularly make him part of sexual intercourse in the royal bed. But childrearing reformers beginning in the eighteenth century began to try to bring this open sexual abuse under control, only it was the child who was now punished for touching his or her genitals, under threat of circumcision, clitoridectomy, infibulation and various cages and other genital restraint devices. These terrorizing warnings and surgical interventions only began to die out at the end of the nineteenth century, after two hundred years of brutal and totally unnecessary assault on children’s bodies and psyches for touching themselves. Despite the reformers’ efforts, progress was so uneven that one British journalist could write in 1924 that “cases of incest are terribly common in all classes. [Usually] the criminal…goes unpunished…Two men coming out from [an incest] trial were overheard saying to a woman who deplored there had been no conviction, ŒWhat nonsense! Men should not be punished for a thing like that. It doesn’t harm the child.'”
>>
>>74363864
By the nineteenth century’s socializing mode, some parents no longer needed to terrorize, beat and sexually seduce their children, and more gentle psychological means began to be used to “socialize” the child. The socializing mode is still the main model of upbringing in Western nations, featuring the mother as trainer and the father as provider and protector, and the child is seen as slowly being made to conform to the parents’ model of goodness. Many of the abusive practices are reduced in the home but remain elsewhere in society. While Elizabeth I was sexually seduced as a girl by her caretakers and Louis XV had Madame du Barry procure little girls for the King to rape in his royal bedroom, by the nineteenth century parents would less often commit incest themselves but still sent their children to schools where they were erotically whipped on the bare buttocks and usually buggered by the older boys and masters. As John Addington Symonds reported his experience as a boy at public school:
>>
>>74368513
A basement is fine too.
>>
>>74368648
>>74368667
>>74368695
>>74368722
Can we have a tl;dr version?
>>
>>74366971
Spank him harder.
>>
>>74368588
Bullshit. Girls who are properly disciplined are obedient and loyal.
>>74368622
Stop posting these massive blocks of text. Just post a link instead of wasting a bunch of posts on this.
>>
Hit her with pic related, I guarantee she will literally never cry again. Ever.
>>
>>74368588
So, ah, where do you suppose said 16 year olds would go on the internet in order to carry out their plans? Purely academic curiosity, of course...
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 450x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 450x346
>>74364942
You have the burden of proof, mate.
>>
>>74365135
Why is it that white girls are never responsible for their own actions/choices?
>>
Spanking makes people more criminal, less compliant and less likely to trust there parents.
>>
>>74368831
Humans are fucked up creatures and the 'noble savage' idea of early humans naturally caring for their young is bullshit.

Humans often killed off half of their offspring, the rest were abused sexually and physically in every culture across the planet. This resulting in the majority of people having mental issues and spliting / scizoidsim.

It's hard for us to imagine today, but people didn't think of children like we do today. They were seen as little terrors or little adults and treated as such. Swaddled and ignored for a few years, beaten and molested until puberty and then the cycle continues.

Humans began to advance greatly from about 1500 in Europe at about the same time society began to care about its children in softer ways, less beatings, murders and abuse.
>>
>>74365398
>beating the shit out of it

This is why this thread never, ever works out.
>>
>>74363864
http://psychohistory.com/articles/the-history-of-child-abuse/

interesting read
>>
Children simply aren't mature enough to reason with, don't treat them like little adults. So instead of explaining things they won't understand anyways or locking them up in their room, corporal punishment is the best choice to educate them. But you should use soft things like leather belts, unless you want teachers notifying social services.
>>
>>74364003
This
>>
>>74363864
Just read a fucking parenting book and do what it says
>>
>>74363952
>talk and reason
>with a 4 year old
I love this meme.
>>
>>74369144
Girls aren't responsible for their choices, they need men to tell them the choices they should make. If a girl does wrong things it's on the man in her life for not looking after her properly.
>>
>>74369407
Just use your hand, this gives you some feedback, if it's strong enough to hurt yourself it was too hard.
Using the belt is nigger tier.
>>
>>74369471
> americans reading books

Are you serious mate?
>>
>>74367230
BAN ASSAULT SPOONS
>>
>>74369551
America has contributed more to the worlds knowledge than Germany
>>
File: pedo spotted.png (19 KB, 198x122) Image search: [Google]
pedo spotted.png
19 KB, 198x122
>>74366027
>>
File: Fotografija0271.jpg (289 KB, 1023x1365) Image search: [Google]
Fotografija0271.jpg
289 KB, 1023x1365
>>74363864
Always try to talk first.
If that fails, do it. Or use this. Just snatch one from a tree, obviously use smaller and more elastic one. We call it ''prut'', I don't know the English word.
>>
File: this is the face of fear.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
this is the face of fear.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
Whip her ass, OP. My dad whooped the shit out of us with a leather weight belt and it fucking worked.
>>
>>74363864
Just your hand. A belt is way too overboard.
>>
Also, combined with that, take some toy she likes.
Just don't go overboard with it, there's a fine line between punishment and abuse.
>>
>>74369797
This OP

Just get a thin, light stick that makes a "woosh" sound when swung around
>>
>>74363864
Use a rod and stop being a bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1934x3061) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1934x3061
>>74366570
You're on /pol/ too. This is a symptom of society not living up to the standards we were brought up to. Fuck you.
>>
>>74364447
Hair pulling would probably be treated more seriously. God forbid his daughter turns into a tumblrina and uses "my dad used to pull me around by the hair" as a victim card
>>
>>74369546
You're an idiot. First of all a hand has bones which can seriously injure people, one time I slapped my gf and cracked her skull (only a bit though). Second, do you prefer your child hating your hand or a random belt? It's like with dogs or cats misbehaving, you hit them with a newspaper or spray them with water, you never should take actions which will inevitably associate the punishment with your actual person/body.
>>
>>74366866

kill yourself commi
>>
>>74370095

>one time I slapped my gf and cracked her skull (only a bit though).
>>
>>74365571
>You can't deliver a punishment without detailing the charges.
Talking to them about it afterwards forces them to evaluate their own actions more critically.

The whole point is that eventually you should get to a point where you don't need to spank them anymore because eventually they get to a point where they can think about their own decisions and realize "this is bad, this is something I would get spanked for, I shouldn't do it".
>>
>>74370095
A four year old or woman isn't a dog or a cat, Mohammed.
Also we are talking slightly slapping, not savagely beating like you people do.
>>
>>74363864
kids do that at that age
if you must spank her you can't do it out of angry
sit her down on your lap, explain to her what she did and what she should do before any form of punishment
or your kids will see you as some kind of tyrant
but it'd be best you don't lay a finger on your children otherwise
>>
>>74369682
Like the mechanical printing press which brought humanity on the fast track of exchanging knowledge? Like the world wide web which accelerated that even further (swiss, not german)? Or are you referring to nuclear technology?

Humor me, and give me 3 significant genuinely American infentions which contributed to this planet.
>>
>>74370319
>out of angry
American education.
>>
>>74370211
I had good reasons, trust me. She should be glad she's still alive.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.