[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The german media Trump hate steps up its game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: focusonline.png (444 KB, 638x549) Image search: [Google]
focusonline.png
444 KB, 638x549
headline from today:

>arm up the military and smash in other peoples face - Trump reveals what he is really planning

Might as well go full obvious at this point shlomosho shekelmedia

https://translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.focus.de%2Fpolitik%2Fausland%2Fus-wahlen-2016%2F4-schockierende-vorschlaege-aus-seinem-buch-aufruesten-und-anderen-auf-die-fresse-hauen-trump-verraet-was-er-wirklich-vorhat_id_5544345.html&edit-text=
>>
lets be honest we do that already
>>
Germany has forgotten that a strong military is what keeps the peace and keeps everything moving forward. Not happy feelings and multiculturalism. You can't have prosperity without peace. Peace is attained through force, no matter how much anyone wants to deny it
>>
idk what to say desu fampai :^)
>>
>>74363387

Hitler said something similar:

"Warum haben sie denn eine SS, wenn sie sowieso nur den Frieden wollen?

Weil es Menschen gibt die dass nicht wollen, und denen wollte ich zeigen, dass ich auch für den anderen Fall gerüstet bin!"
>>
Germany is ruled by cucks. The Don represents the start of the Great Uncuckening. They will oppose him with all they've got.
>>
Just nuke us already.
>>
>>74363387
Wtf I hate Germans now
>>
>>74364313
YES. FUCK ALL GERMAN!
>>
>>74363927
they honestly don't got much a few decades ago he'd have eaten a bullet by now

the most they can do is piss about some old last name one of his grandfathers had
>>
File: 1450755292309.jpg (279 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
1450755292309.jpg
279 KB, 819x1024
>>74363921
translation?
>>
>>74363387
Isn't it funny how this propaganda caused world wars years ago.

They seem to not have changed their methods with the times.
>>
>>74364515
Why do you have a SS if you only want piece? Because there are people who don't, and i want to show them that i am also prepared for a different situation.
>>
>>74364515

"People asked me why I made myself the SS, if I always wanted peace.

Well there's some people out there who didn't share my vision and I wanted to show them that I am prepared for the worst."

The worst being war, of course.
>>
>>74364782
>>74364782
Will you be supporting the new age Hitler?
>>
Fucking Luegenpresse.
>>
>>74363387
Bundeswehr vs JSDF

Who wins?
>>
>>74363387

>Trump says a military should be well equipped and capable of winning

OH MY GOD
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.