[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Double Standard? Why is It Considered “Hood” When Black Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9
RACIST SHITS BTFO

>I’ve had a thing for colored hair for as long as I can remember. In middle school, all the skater chicks and alternative girls dyed their hair every color of the rainbow after seeing celebs change their hair color on a weekly basis. We frequently dyed our hair with Kool-Aid and Manic Panic to our parents’ dismay, hoping the rain never came or we’d end up with a t-shirt soaked with orange, purple, or green streaks. At the time, most of these celebrity influences were white, but I never thought anything of it. When Lil’ Kim showed up to the VMAs with a purple wig and her sparkly dress, I thought she looked like a mermaid. When Charli Baltimore blew up on the hip hop scene with neon red hair, I was jealous because I didn’t want to bleach my relaxed hair and have it all fall out. I opted for a more subtle red tint to appease myself.

>It wasn’t until I became older and witnessed internet sites like No Way Girl and World Star Hip Hop frequently posting pictures insulting black women with colored hair and categorizing them as “hood.” Recently, I added purple/lilac highlights to my hair and when I was showing my friend inspiration pictures from Tumblr, he responded that they reminded him of the hair color of “hood chicks in Baltimore.”

http://blackgirllonghair.com/2014/08/double-standard-why-is-it-considered-hood-when-black-women-experiment-with-color/
>>
>>74361515
They call them hood because they're fucking black, full stop.
>>
any non-natural dye is trashy

that being said I would still berry my face in Katie's chest
>>
File: 1460271814216.png (482 KB, 656x523) Image search: [Google]
1460271814216.png
482 KB, 656x523
>>74361515
>http://blackgirllonghair.com/2014/08

How did you even find this you fucking turkroach?
>>
>>74361757
Does it matter you fucking racist shit?
>>
>>74361515
>implying anyone with a shred of standards would date a white girl with purple hair
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 605x1073) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 605x1073
>>74362047
>>
File: 1456291063860.jpg (765 KB, 1400x684) Image search: [Google]
1456291063860.jpg
765 KB, 1400x684
>>74361515
man, girls with non-natural dyed hair are so original. What a fine display of their wild side. I can't even imagine how deep a conversation would be with them.
>>
>>74361515
>black people calling black people hood
>RACIST SHITS BTFO

U wot?
>>
>>74361515
It's considered trashy when whites do it, I don't get it. Generally black trashy women live in the ghetto, whereas white trashy women live in trailer parks.

ghetto --> ghetto neighbourhood --> hood
trailer trash --> white trash --> trash --> trashy

how is this an issue, can't niggers in2 linguistics
>>
File: 1462756677011.png (180 KB, 580x500) Image search: [Google]
1462756677011.png
180 KB, 580x500
>mfw nigresses LITERALLY shave their heads and glue on wigs just so they can pretend to have glorious white people hair
>>
It's considered skanky when white women do it.
>>
Unnatural hair colors look make anyone look immature and attention seeking.

Black people have objectively inferior hair regardless though. They will never have naturally smooth wavy hair. It's either nappy as fuck or ironed and plastic looking.
>>
Because they are usually ratchet bitches.
>>
>>74361515

It's cultural appropriation. The only hair coloring blacks should do is the Himba mud and feces shit.
>>
>>74363432
exactly. its two sides of the same coin. except recently, wacky hair color is 'alternative' tumblr shit, so it kind of negates the trashy/hood stereotype. unless you actually dress like a fuckin rat
>>
>>74361515
be fat, wear skinny jeans, get made fun of.
lose weight, wear skinny jeans... everybody mirin.

>blue eyes, blue hair.

It's fucking simple man, do you need me to explain how much better white women look than black women?
>>
It's trashy when they both do it, the left doesn't look any worse than the right.
>>
>>74361515
STFU Turkroach!! This is one reason everyone here hates you.No one fucking cares.
>>
>>74361515
Why is it hood?

Because niggers call it hood. Once again, you are your own worst enemy.
>>
>>74361515
>Why is It Considered “Hood” When Black Women Experiment with Color?

Black people need to stop appropriating white culture.
>>
Black female here.

Basically, for some reason, everyone wants to criticize everything we do with our hair, so I personally just don't care anymore and will do whatever I want with my hair. This has been the case since the slave ships arrived. When the slave masters tried to cover black women's hair with rags, they made gorgeous, colorful scarves instead. When knowledge of traditional black hair care had successfully been eradicated from the population, relaxers and weaves became popular. Even though natural hair care is making its comeback, black women STILL embrace all hair styling traditions of the past including the scarves, relaxers and weaves (not to mention the TONS of protective styling options such as braids and twists and everything in between).

It's not just about the hair though. I think people are so bothered that what seems like the worst off lot in the US still manages to carry themselves as beautiful and confident women rather than loathing themselves. It's funny when I get into arguments with non-blacks online who tell me all of these reasons why I shouldn't have confidence in myself. Well isn't the proof already in the statistics? Black women have the lowest suicide rates in the US even though "logically" we should have the highest suicides rates. That bothers people. I don't know why. Surround yourself with black women once in a while, you might learn not to be such a tight ass and take life so seriously.

Anyways, I went off topic a bit, I'd love for you guys to watch this short history on black hair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U48565qmqUk
>>
Lol at more obsession with whiteness. Black girls know no one wants to fuck them, it's always a blast seeing the shit they'll do to try and increase their odds.
>>
>>74365731

Dogs have even lower suicide rates than black women.
>>
>>74365731
>Black women have the lowest suicide rates in the US even though "logically" we should have the highest suicides rates.

Actually, suicide is closely linked to intelligence. Thus, "logically" it makes sense that blacks have the lowest suicide rates, because they are the most stupid.
>>
>>74364440
>'alternative' tumblr shit
still trashy af
>>
File: 1457670020307.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457670020307.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>>74366124
>>74366259
>>
>>74366259
Whatever whitey, go kys
>>
>>74366415
post tits
>>
File: 1397723946274.gif (933 KB, 343x284) Image search: [Google]
1397723946274.gif
933 KB, 343x284
>>74365731
>this ain't pasta
>>
>>74361515
White women who dye their hair weird colors are also trash.
>>
>>74361515
>We frequently dyed our hair with Kool-Aid
>>
No one beside niggers use the work 'hood' as an adjective
>>
>>74361515
They both look awful. What's the problem here?
>>
>>74365731
>Basically, for some reason, everyone wants to criticize everything we do with our hair,

Um, victim complex much? Everyone criticizes everyone on everything. Yet for some reason blacks feel like they have a monopoly on being criticized. They live in this bizarro world where they are the sole victims and that no one else faces difficulty, ridicule, or chastisement based on appearance, attitude, culture, or beliefs.

Here's the thing: it's just not true.

For example, I am an attorney at a law firm. We have a strict dress code. Everyone must abide by this dress code. I am not allowed to dye my hair. I am not allowed to wear cut-off jorts and trainers. I am not allowed to grow an afro or a pony tail. But do I take it personally? No, that would be foolish. Yet for some reason, black do. It's very psychologically sick.
>>
>>74365731
bookmarked for later.
>>
>>74361515
White girls who color their hair are said to have Daddy Issues, black girls don't have daddies so they call them hood.
>>
>>74365731
>Surround yourself with black women once in a while, you might learn not to be such a tight ass and take life so seriously.

I train employees for a call center that hires a lot of single mothers and low-income people, mostly, because of how entry level it is. I'm surrounded by enough black single mothers as it is and they all smell, argue with each other, and constantly break dress code just to make other women jealous. I'm surprised no one has pulled the race card yet as an excuse for anything, but I'm sure they talk about it behind our backs.
>>
>>74361515
>he responded that they reminded him of the hair color of “hood chicks in Baltimore.”

She's just mad cause her friend called her a hooker
>>
>>74361515
>in middle school, all the skater chicks and alternative girls dyed their hair
>why isn't it acceptable when we negresses do it?

It was never acceptable in the first place and it isn't now.
>>
>>74365731
Tits or you know what
>>
>>74366914
This. No one looks good in freaky hair colors. No one.
>>
>>74367590
tits or feminine penis?
>>
>>74365731
Black women in africa hardly even have hair, they shave it off or braid it or cut it extremely short.
>>
>>74367879
Masculine vagina
>>
File: image.png (602 KB, 963x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
602 KB, 963x720
>>74365731
Jesus Christ where did you copy and paste this silly blog post from?

7/10 my man you almost had me fooled for a second. I legitimately thought a Wyman of color had breached our secret hideout club.
>>
>>74361515

blacks are niggers and animals, that's why.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 500x368
>>74361515

>black girls hair blog

This couldn't be more of a shit post if you were an Aussie using a Canuck proxy.
>>
>>74361515
Women who constantly dye their hair is a sign that they're bat shit crazy. So congrats you nutty bitch
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.