[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Priebus: Trump VP must be diverse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
image.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>(CNN)Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus said Monday that presumptive GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump's running mate should reflect diversity, be of age, gender or ethnicity.

>"There has to be a degree of diversity on the ballot. Now whether it be a diversity of age, or whether it be a diversity of gender, or ethnic background, somehow or another, diversity is important in some respects," Priebus told Hugh Hewitt on his radio show. "But obviously, it's not my decision ... but I do think they're going to take their time and do it right."

>Hewitt, riffing off vice-presidential speculation, added: "God bless Newt Gingrich and Sarah Palin, but we need somebody young."
Priebus also noted that since Trump, a first-time candidate, has embodied the spirit of a Washington outsider, he should also consider pairing with a "real seasoned veteran."
>>
>>74357698
OPRAH
P
R
A
H
>>
Marco rubio- young, handsome, latino
>>
>>74357698
So, Rubio?

Big Don, Little Marco
>>
How can an individual be diverse. That literally makes no sense. Like "diverse of gender", what the fuck does that mean. It's like a parody of itself at this point.
>>
>>74357698
Marsha Blackburn.
>>
Ben Fuckin Carson
>>
>>74357812
Diverse means you would stare at it in the street in Poland
>>
I'll take age/race but there's probably no woman in the mix that would be worthy (outside of Ivanka)
>>
>>74357867
>>74357768
>>74357745
Men. Not diverse enough. It's 2916. Come on.
>>
mandatory lesbian dwarf one armed tierra del fuegan vice president
>>
I'll be ok with young, so long as they're based.
>>
>>74357745
He can't even win the latino vote though
He flopped in florida, his home state despite the massive city full of cubans
At least Ruboto can be reprogrammed to spout whatever trump wants
>>
>>74357698

BRUCE JENNER

POST TRANSITION BACK TO BEING A MAN

YOU CANT TELL ME ANOTHER LIVING PERSON WOULD TRIGGER THE LEFT AS MUCH AS THIS
>>
>>74357698
>Trump VP must be diverse
No he mustn't.
>>
>>74357726
Oprah would be god tier. She is black female (was poor) and is unstumpable.
>>
>>74357812

it means non-white

they don't care as long as another white man doesn't make it
>>
>>74357812
Non whites already control the country.

Fuck the kikeservatives
>>
>>74357812

He means not white. You're allowed to be racist against white people I'm 2016.
>>
Trump being anti globalist is a lie.
He is a multicult global citizen like the rest
>>
Even Clinton got attacked for hispandering. Why would affirmative action be helpful to Trump?
>>
File: 1462723494692.jpg (585 KB, 1386x1386) Image search: [Google]
1462723494692.jpg
585 KB, 1386x1386
>>74357698

Aw shucks golly gee it's too bad Rance Prius doesn't really get a say in who Trump's VP is.
>>
>>74357698
Is he gonna pick a black transgender woman as his VP? That would be like 3 diversity instead of just one.
>>
File: 324023-4.gif (2 MB, 350x322) Image search: [Google]
324023-4.gif
2 MB, 350x322
If he absolutely had to pick someone that fit that criteria, I'd be okay with Condoleeza Rice. Liked her quite a bit.

The idea that he has to pick someone like that, though, is retarded.
>>
>>74357698
vp Barack Obama

called it
>>
>>74360302

I don't think he would want the job.

Being prez for 8 years is draining
>>
Hey Reince, you didn't get the memo? The American white male is back. Your pro amnesty "diverse" candidates are gone because the American public do not want that.

Love,
Scott Brown, Vice President for Donald Trump
>>
>>74358152
Underbuttered toast
>>
>>74360357
Ha ha, I was joking.

Maybe Ted Cruz or Kasich? Trump didn't give Kasich a negative name, and he's got a pretty good political record
>>
CONDI
O
N
D
I
>>
>>74360476

Kasich would fit the politician bill but idk how the dynamic would work out. He is very soft spoken in relation to Trump
>>
>>74357698

Reince is a fucking retard and should probably just focus on getting the neocons in line. Being a Republican negates any appeal to identity politics.
>>
>2016
>not wanting a transgender, transracial, transgenerational, transspecies, transfat, transmission, transatlantic, transalbino, Transylvanian transportation official as your Vice President
>>
>>74360476
kasich got 1 state and is a dinosaur

the RNC should eat a bag of dicks and trump should pick who ever he wants

but if he picks a woman or a black guy he is suicidal because some one will kill him to put the vp in the white house.
>>
Wouldnt mind Rick Perry myself
>>
Monica Lewinsky for Trump tier bantz

Oprah for God tier bantz

Bernie for patrician tier bantz

Jeb for guac tier bantz

Random other picks of females/darkies/younguns for regular bantz

Newt for the VP we deserve but not the one we need.
>>
>>74357698
>Diversity
Why does it matter how somebody looks?

These people call themselves "conservatives", while acting like liberals. I get what /pol/ meant by "cuckservatives" now.
>>
>>74357745
I've been saying this but people for believe me. There's a reason why he's been in the news a lot since Trump won the nomination and why he's using Twitter again.
>>
>>74361587
That would be a total mistake. He doesnt appeal to minorities any more than anyone else, and the enmity between the twi was exceptionally high.

On top of that, hes a C-tier Republican who had a great start, but ended up being a banal failure. There are mamy better picks
>>
>>74360476
Kasich did an interview here in Ohio saying he wouldn't be able to justify endorsing Trump to his daughters.

He's not going to be his VP.
>>
>>74360237
I'm pretty sure Condoleeze got the fuck out of Washington. She's intelligent enough to know it's a shitstorm.

Though I'd be fine with her, too.
>>
>>74361587
He's not running for re-election in the senate, so he's just trying to stay relevant up until the election of 2020. He's a rigid neocon who doesn't want to be tainted by Trump's potentially disastrous run.
>>
>>74361788
And yet he agreed like everyone else to endorse whoever is picked in the first debate
>>
File: 1462095100296.gif (4 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1462095100296.gif
4 MB, 480x480
CHRISTIE FOR FAT ACCEPTANCE
>>
File: 1463483037617.jpg (11 KB, 548x451) Image search: [Google]
1463483037617.jpg
11 KB, 548x451
>Trump and Caitlyn Jenner team up and gas the muzzies
>>
>>74360237
>>74362020
>the only Republican candidate with the balls to criticize George Bush on 9/11 and the Iraq War
>is going to pick Rice, the National Security Advisor and later Secretary of State for George Bush

uhu, yeah, ok
>>
>>74357698
Monica "The Cockgobbler" Lewinsky
>>
>>74357698
oh look, it's the faggot with the rancid penus who claims he knows what the voters want whilst refusing to endorse his own parties voters choice
>>
>listening to Reince Preibus
>about a diversity hire

Always do the opposite of what cuckservatives say.
>>
>>74357698
They probably plan on assassinating him. Trump should find someone crazier than he is to make that prospect unattractive. Someone like Ron Paul.
>>
>>74357698
I FUCKING LOVE IDENTITY POLITICS DONT YOU GUYS!? I MEAN FUCK POLICY AND MORALS AND SHIT I NEED SOMEONE WHO SHARES SOME RANDOM THING AS I DO!
>>
N E W T
E
W
T
>>
File: khaleesi kek.jpg (75 KB, 505x489) Image search: [Google]
khaleesi kek.jpg
75 KB, 505x489
A real seasoned veteran, AKA an old establishment republican like Newt Gingrich.

Sessions, Gingrich, Christie. One of those three will be the VP.
>>
>>74362796
>Caitlyn
Who transitions back to Bruce after Trump wins.
>>
File: webb nam.jpg (126 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webb nam.jpg
126 KB, 800x600
>>74363651
W E B B
>>
>>74357698
Anyone find it funny that to not be racist we now must be blatantly racist

"Guys we need a brown for vp"
>>
>>74357887
implying slavs are disgusting eyesores
>>
sessions please
>>
>>74363931
Webb actually makes sense in that he'd be a good VP, but Trump picking a Democrat for a running mate? That's not going to go over well.
>>
File: trump webb.png (94 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
trump webb.png
94 KB, 640x800
>>74364352
Trump has always been seven steps ahead over everybody else in this race. He's been playing 4D Chess while everyone else has been playing Checkers.

A conservative Democrat, someone who was a member of the Reagan Administration, a guy with a long, respected history of bipartisan politics and fighting on behalf of veterans and the working class, and a literal war hero to boot.

Only the most bonkers of evangelical conservatives and radical leftists would have a hard time warming up to Webb. He brings years of political and leadership experience to the ticket, and broad appeal to Republicans, Independents, and moderate Democrats. Running the first cross-party ticket since Abe Lincoln brands Trump as a bold new kind of politician while further exaggerating how divided and backwards the Democratic Party is right now. You've got Trump and Webb bringing in support from both sides of the aisle and working to overcome the bipartisan divide in Washington, while on the other side of the race, the Democratic candidates can't even work with each other let alone the other party.

It's fucking genius.
>>
>>74365215
It would pretty much ensure a third party run by cuckservatives too. He needs to unite the party
>>
>>74365908
The only people who aren't getting on board with Trump right now are the Cruz-evangelicals who, frankly, are a fucking cancer on the GOP that should have been excised years ago, and GOP party leaders who are considered equally fucking useless if the polls are to be taken seriously.

If the cuckservatives put up someone like a Romney or Ryan to do an opposing run, or if the evangelicals rally behind a Cruz run or a third party, it'll end the same way the primaries ended - Trump will bully and embarrass the fuck out of them and on election night they'll be little more than a Gary Johnson or a Ralph Nader.

Meanwhile - Trump will be expanding the base to include a massive new number of independent votes and disgruntled former democrats.

It's not their party anymore.
>>
>>74360623
THIS
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.