[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black people commit 7x more murder than other races, 8x more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1462638826421.jpg (138 KB, 760x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462638826421.jpg
138 KB, 760x1024
Black people commit 7x more murder than other races, 8x more robbery, and a white woman is 6000x more likely to be raped by a black man than a white man. Also, Africa is a shithole, and always has been and always will be. South Africa is the whitest and richest place in Africa. Why is this? Why do black people do so badly in the world? Red pill me
>>
Same reason monkeys still throw feces at each other, same reason there's still single cell organizing, we got to just leave them behind, this is evolution. Would you ask why the aeomeba still sits in a puddle and cannibalize each other? Stop caring, move on, leave them behind, we will go to Mars and consume this entire universe before the nigger stops raping and murdering, the monkey stops shit flinging and the aeomeba moves out of the mud puddle.
>>
File: o-MICHAEL-ADEBOWALE-570.jpg (63 KB, 570x690) Image search: [Google]
o-MICHAEL-ADEBOWALE-570.jpg
63 KB, 570x690
>>74357716
I understand, but I'm trying to figure out why Africa is basically still a prehistoric piece of shit. If you've been in a country for 200,000 years, after a while don't you go "guys, we're living in huts made out of hay and cow shit. maybe we should build some sort of capitalist system or something so we don't need to throw spears at fucking tigers"?
>>
>>74357494
For American blacks, I think their difficulty may be in that their race was emancipated at the time white people had already long ago established a stable foothold in society. The freed slaves were thrust into the "real world" at the bottom of the totem pole with relatively little to build off of. Even then, there were still great social and legal restraints on their economic mobility. Heck, they've only been allowed to be equally functioning members of society since the mid 20th century. Frim what i can tell the main thing holding them back now is the cancerous Nigger Culture. That's my take on the issue.
As for Africa being a shithole, that's a mystery to me. The continent is huge and unbelievably rich in resources and humans have lived there longer than anywhere else...
>>
>>74357494
you need stronger poles over there.
>>
>>74358566
In Africa food is abundant and everywhere. No planning needed just climb a tree grab some fruit and you're good. The rest of the world has seasons that cause famine and exposure if not prepared and so selected for people with long term planning.
>>
but

>muh poverty
>not enough gibs
>>
>>74357494
can you source your arguments please?

not that i don't believe, you. I'd like to use this argument in the future someday

>chances of being hit by a car in the USA is 1/4000
>mfw you have a higher chance of being attacked by a nigger
>>
>>74360000
Actually it's kind of like modern day lefties when you think about it. They have all the comforts in the world and they're reverting to savages.
>>
Because white honky crackas is raycis!
>>
>>74360097
Some great studies were done by Jared Taylor. It's a continued study that was published in 1998 and updated in 2005 and then again very recently.

This is the updated one http://www.colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

But the 2005 version is more visualized https://www.scribd.com/doc/45641922/Color-of-Crime-2005#fullscreen (PDF)
>>
>>74360000
checked
>>
>>74357494
Because every other race has evolved to protect food stores, form civil communities to defend from the elements and strive for a better standard of living through innovation.

Not much evolutionary pressure for greatness when you climb tree, pick banana and then sleep for 16 hours. If child dies because he not get banana, who cares. New banana growing tomorrow just for you anyway.
>>
>>74357494
Do ou have any statistics to back this up? If you do, statistics are racist and so are you
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.