[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You lot are a herd of blind fucking sheep. Can't you put
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: dude jesus.jpg (24 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
dude jesus.jpg
24 KB, 401x372
You lot are a herd of blind fucking sheep.

Can't you put down your hamburgers for one second and see your presidential election is an overblown popularity contest which serves no purpose than further the battle between the right and left which is utterly irrelevant.

This whole prom queen bullshit is made to distract you from REAL issues, and it's succeeding.
>>
>>74353361
Croatia, shut the fuck up.

Yours truly,
Civilization
>>
Lol croat
>>
>>74353361
Keep up, faggot.

Trump pretty much split the right in half already, and he's gonna tear a new asshole on the left when he becomes president.
>>
>>74353361
Thanks. It's saddening seeing all this support for Trump when Congress is just gonna shut down all his extreme stuff and make his administration completely ineffectual.
>>
>>74353361

>your presidential election is an overblown popularity contest which serves no purpose than further the battle between the right and left which is utterly irrelevant.
But Trump has made non-establishment politics mainstream.
>>
>>74353595
In 8 years things will be back to normal and well have another election between right and left. Just because you wish something was happening doesn't mean it actually will.
>>
>>74353643
Trump is the condensed form of establishment politics, he says what people want to hear, and his election chances are based purely on his popularity and sensationalism.
>>
File: 1f03.jpg (17 KB, 440x318) Image search: [Google]
1f03.jpg
17 KB, 440x318
i tried to open a topic on TTIP yesterday
>zero replies

i tried to open a topic on the ties of CIA in paraguayan and brazilian coup two days ago
>zero replies

meanwhile cut vs uncut and STUMPED threads have 200+ guaranteed replies everytime, with people inside pretending they're actually discussing real politics and swallowing redpills like candies

this board has grown increasingly retarded with these elections. i come here way less often and mostly when i'm bored.
>>
Lol so true kys
>>
>>74353660
Sure, after 8 years of a great president I bet all Americans will go back to voting the likes of Jeb and Hillary.
>>
>>74353361
>You lot are a herd of blind fucking sheep.
says the meat shield who will probably get dragged into the new proxywar phase. oh how soon we forget croatia. you didnt think you wouldnt be noticed did you

we have plans for you well the land mass you claim as yours at least. the people in your cities might not be there later but im sure we can find people to fill the buildings
>>
>implying trump will win in the first place
>implying it matters at all
>>
Trump triggers liberals, that is enough for me.
>>
>>74353717
No he's popular because he's the only one who will build a wall. He's the only one who will stop violent third worlders from immigrating here. He's the only one who will stop the wholesale giveaway of our country, and he's the only one who will restore the demographic balance of this country to the levels it should be, ~90% white European.
>>
>>74353361
You just described democratic politics
>>
>>74353845
But most democratic elections don't last for a bucking billion years like they do in Burgerland
>>
>>74353760
A great president doesn't mean anything without the other branches of government supporting them. Even if Trump gets to be president (unlikely), many of his plans will get denied, especially the ones that make him popular here (wall, Muslim ban, tariff overhaul)
>>
>>74353361
FUCK YOU IM EATING A HOTDOG RIGHT NOW NOT A FUCKING BURGER STOP STEREOTYPING ME
>>
>>74353837
The president is not the strongest branch of government, anything Trump wants to do has to pass through Congress.
>>
>>74353361
>Can't you put down your hamburgers
>tfw I had an animal style 3x3 and animal style fries last night
It was fucking amazing.
>>
>>74353361
It's in the water, m8. If you're sane here, you're surely bound to lose it.
>>
>>74353728
It's summer, American election year, and /pol/ is the second /b/. This board is going to be dominated with meme threads until the end of this year.
>>
File: Page 8.jpg (393 KB, 1133x1600) Image search: [Google]
Page 8.jpg
393 KB, 1133x1600
>>74353728
Here's a (You) Kamerad
>>
File: A7Qd1h6.gif (861 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
A7Qd1h6.gif
861 KB, 500x376
>>74353361
>put down your hamburgers for one second
Keep dreaming, croat
>>
>>74353361
Yeah, but nothing better than Trump is coming ever, so if he does nothing you know what to do after that.
>>
>>74353361
How's high school?
>>
>>74353599
This
How can people be such massive dumbfucks
>>
>>74353789
Reminder that /pol/ is a spelling and grammar board, take this shit /b/ack.
>>
File: 1458364705829.jpg (114 KB, 464x615) Image search: [Google]
1458364705829.jpg
114 KB, 464x615
First Canadian Post
>>
>>74353887
Unlikely? He was getting beat by 20 points a few weeks ago, and now he's beating her in polls, and as he said, "he hasn't even started with her yet".

That old hag coughs and chokes all the time, there's no way she can handle a tough debate with Trump, he's gonna destroy her live, over and over, do you forget he had her in his pocket?

There's no way Hillary will beat Trump. It's about 5% likely IMO.

And guess what, he's a leader. He has had to deal with tough people and greedy jews his entire life, some corrupted asswipes on the senate that follow money and benefits are not hard to bend at all.

That's without mentioning executive orders.. the President has an enormous amount of power. Look at how much Obama has done and how many things he's changed, even though he had the senate against him.
>>
You're right. I honestly want to see Hildog win just because we need a president so shit it makes normies realize democracy is a joke
>>
>>74354305
Name one thing Obama has changed without Congress voting yes.
>>
>>74353361

Like the britbongs possible exit?
>>
>>74353949
That's not true and you know it. The president has the most concentrated power, and all of the alphabet agencies are under his control.
>>
Why do you think we're voting for the man actively sabotaging both parties?

It's as though you've just discovered the rabbit hole for the first time and you're shouting at the people at the bottom of it.
>>
>>74354518
Is it any wonder that the first nig president has had unprecedented levels of corruption and incompetence at nearly every single federa agency? I'm sure it's all just a coincidence. Or is it racism?

Nope it's just typical nigger behavior.
>>
>>74353361
>"battle between the right and left"
>implying it's not a battle between the right and the other right
America barely has a left with any political power, even today.
>>
>>74354438
>http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/executive-orders/obama-subjects.html
235 things for you to have fun with.

But that's not even the main point:

>without Congress voting yes

So the Congress voted yes on Obama shit. Even Obamacare if I'm not mistaken. You're the same guy that would've said 8 years ago the congress would NEEvveerrrr EVER pass such a thing! So Obama means shit and won't change shit!

If someone as weak as Obama can get the congress behind him in many issues, why do you think Trump would not be able to?

You just sound like a defeatist desu, get off the black pill.
>>
>>74354561
Really? Tell that to the massive daily wanking threads that fill up the board made for exploring the rabbit hole.
>>
>>74354863
I'm just annoyed with people thinking Trump is some huge savior of the human race. Screencap this thread and look back at it in 4 years when everything is exactly the same.
>>
>>74354993
If you don't think ending third world immigration and increasing first world immigration won't make a huge difference in this country...you might be an idiot.
>>
>>74354993
I do not think he's gonna bring paradise on earth, but surely he's necessary.

I do not know if you are aware, but the powers at be in the west are trying to get in a war with Russia. Trump is probably the (now) politician with the best relationship with Putin in the entire west.

So maybe "nothing changes" can mean avoiding a 3rd world war. It can mean the world not going to hell. It can mean countries being a little bit more nationalistic. It can mean PC culture being held back.

These things might not drastically change the current situation in our day to day lives, but they are great compared to the alternatives.

Globalism can pretty much mean the end of freedom forever, there's not a bigger threat to mankind's freedom than globalism.

Also, good results in his presidency could inspire more cucked up nations like the UK and Germany to elect someone half decent. Now THAT would be a radical change that would affect the everyday lives of a lot of people, wouldn't it?

I know my post is all over the place but I haven't slept in 24 hours and english second language etc.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.