[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are gay people so fucking promiscuous? I'm gay and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr.jpg (64 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.jpg
64 KB, 500x750
Why are gay people so fucking promiscuous? I'm gay and I hate being grouped with the disgusting LGBT community.

Can I somehow turn straight?
>>
>>74352718
Don't worry lad, the LGBTIQRSLCPR++ movement has turned against the gays (you aren't underprivileged enough apparently), so you'll soon be considered as bigoted and shitlordy as the rest of us cis straight scum
>>
>>74352718
Not if you keep posting these threads.
>>
>>74352718
Why would you want to be straight when women today are fucking god awful sluts?

You are what every man today wishes they were.
>>
Because men need to nut more than women.

When two men like nutting into each other they will nut even more
>>
Because they're individuals who define themselves on who they choose to fuck.
>>
>>74352953
This.
>>74352944
Also this.
>>
File: ishc8ibnafi7h.jpg (42 KB, 420x500) Image search: [Google]
ishc8ibnafi7h.jpg
42 KB, 420x500
>>74352718
Idk, look up pictures of very beautiful women and make reciprocal movements with your hand around your penis until a viscous white liquid comes out. Repeat until straight.

Maybe you could start with women who look like the kind of man you're attracted to and gradually make your way to more feminine looking ones. I think you should really pay attention to the details, look at what makes women beautiful, like studying a work of art or something.

Like I said, idk, it's not like this is science, ik schud dit ook maar zo uit m'n mouw
>>
>>74352718
Same here lad, just want something long term
>>
>>74352718
Stop sucking cocks for starters
>>
>>74352718
>Can I somehow turn straight?

No. What you can be is a respectable, conservative faggot that breaks their narrative and divides and conquers the left.

You have no idea what a great asset people like you are to the right.
>>
>>74352718
Probably not, but you can still help conservatives. Be prepared to be called a traitor by straight, white leftists for being a gay conservative, though.
>>
>>74352879
Milo visiting home.
>>
Find a nice tomboyish shorthaired gurl.
>fuck in the ass a few times, get pegged, then later let her suck your cock like he used to do, keep going gradually straighter until then maybe try her pussy...
>>
>>74352718
Why wouldn't they be ? Their whole identity is loving cock. To explore that they suck cocks ,same as someone that fucking loves sports will read about it ,practice it and watch it a lot ,and associate with other enthusiasts.
Gays will go to "gay bars", listen to gay advocate singers ,and wear "gay" clothings ,and practice being gay by breathing semen.
>>
>>74352718
What is the reception of Gays in Belgium?
Top or Bottom? :3
>>
>>74353271
>>74353348
As though the world needs more Milos. One self-loathing fag is disgusting enough, and the novelty will wear off far before the cons resort to their baser instincts to lynch you.
>>
>>74352718

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU ARE FUCKING GAY AND YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR OWN IDENTITY? YOUR LITERALLY NO BETTER THAN AFRICAN AMERICANS THAT TRY TO FORGET THEIR CULTURE AND ROOTS AND EMBRACE WHITE CULTURE! I WASN'T GOING TO POST BUT THIS IS TOO INFURIATING TO ME! YOUR GAY! SUCK IT UP! FUCKING OWN YOUR HOMOSEXUALITY! WANTING TO TURN STRAIGHT AGAIN IS DESPICABLE AND YOU ARE THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT OUR COMMUNITY NEEDS RIGHT NOW! IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN RECOGNIZE YOUR FUCKING POSITION. YOU PRIVILEGED LITTLE SHIT! WHY DON'T YOU THINK ABOUT ALL THE BRAVE GAY'S WHO HAVE BEEN MARCHING IN GAY PRIDE PARADES AND SUING THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR YOUR FUCKING RIGHTS! NOT ACCEPTING YOURSELF AND NOT WANTING TO BE GAY IS A FUCKING INSULT TO THEM AND TO THE REST OF THE GAY COMMUNITY! FUCK YOU, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS FUCK YOU!
>>
>>74352718
Bisexual /pol/lack from Toronto reporting. I know that feel Belgianbro. The 'gay community' is mostly disgusting sluts and I hate being associated with them, but what can you do?
>>
>>74353870
GET OUT FAGGOT
>>
Can someone explain to my what the difference between Queer and Gay in LGBTQ is?
>>
>>74354422
Queer can mean homosexual, bisexual or pretty much anything other than 'normal'

Gay is just homosexual
>>
>>74354422
it's the first added snowflake letter literally no other meaning than gay
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.