[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every normie thinks of him as a Le Racist and Worse Den Hitlur,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Every normie thinks of him as a Le Racist and Worse Den Hitlur, everyone is against him
How could he possibly win?
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 739x554) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 739x554
>>74350301
Keeps repeating pic related

Tear into Hilary with such brutality he looks like he took it easy on little Marco and low energy yeb

These two will go a long way I think
>>
I'm a #CruzMissile now.
>>
>>74350423
People will always be biased against Trump because MUH RACISM
Intelligence doesn't matter
>>
File: image.png (150 KB, 800x474) Image search: [Google]
image.png
150 KB, 800x474
>>74350584
It doesn't matter and thankfully your nation doesn't have compulsory voting like mine.

The main thing trump needs to avoid doing is mobilizing too many people against him, as it is now he has a few but nothing insane. Mobilizing a bunch of lazy fucks who don't normally vote to vote simply because they hate him is what he should be working extremely hard against. Seeing as how mobilizing people who don't normally vote helped Obama I'm sure he knows how powerful such a thing can be.

Voter turnout looks like it's on an upward trend these last two decades but just how much of this last peak was due to the Obama effect I think is extremely high. There is power in mobilizing the sleeping retards. Obama looked to wake them and trump needs to keep them asleep
>>
>>74350301
>How could he possibly win?

Because, when all is said and done, it's simply a lie. He's not racist, he's not Hitler, and the smears will not last. Trump will be heard.

They pushed that meme far too hard far too early. People are already tired of it and looking into him to see the truth.
>>
>>74350301
Because not everyone is a normie and some men still have warm blood coursing through their veins.
>>
>>74351569
It's literally a meme by now. Everyone's heard it, it's a funny joke, but nobody really believes it. Even talking to the most hardcore save-the-planet leftists, all I say is "once you get past the smears" and they just nod in acceptance. They know it's a lie.
>>
>>74350301

People thought of Hitler as literally Hitler, and he took power in Germany.
>>
Silent majority.
The people do not give a shit about what cunts like Jennifer Lawrence say, they have already made up their minds.
>>
>>74350301
>How could he possibly win?

He's literally climbing the polls as we speak while Clinton is nosediving. If the trend continues we'll see the map painted red in November.
>>
>>74352283
this. You'd be surprised at how many Trump supporters there are. People just dont advertise it like the bernouts do
>>
>>74351707

Deep.
>>
>>74351701
>nobody believes if
You have no idea
This meme is gaining traction, it is changing the public perception of him, true or false.
>>
>>74352683
This, the silent neckbeards actually do leave the house when the time comes.
>>
>>74352942
Normies be like

> trump is a nazi
> but hillary is literally a criminal
> wait, trump is all about american jobs?
> h-he actually doesnt seem that bad, guys

The SJW echo chamber is so loud that I expect many of his supporters to stay silent though, even when speaking to pollsters. People are terrified of being called a racist.
>>
>>74352943
Silent neckbeard who never voices his support publicly but used all of my energy to go vote for him on primary day here, can confirm.
>>
>>74350301
He's a master persuader. He's already in a tight race with Hillary in the latest polls. His disapproval sucks but so does hers.
>>
>>74354004
But Bernie voters are more likely to stick with Hillary than Trump if Sanders drops
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.